[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /angry/ here? How do you handle your overreactions to things

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: animegirl (102).gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animegirl (102).gif
1MB, 500x500px
Who /angry/ here?

How do you handle your overreactions to things that shouldn't make you that upset?

I've been trying to count to ten in my head, but I usually forget to and just start spazzing.
>>
>>38308649
I mediate.

Memes aside, it took a couple days for me to actually start doing it comfortably. It's actually a difficult task to clear your mind completely.

I started at just 5 minutes everyday. A lot of people try meditating for 30mins to an hour right off the bat, and they get bored/discouraged easily that way.

It helps. I'm a lot calmer and clear headed. Look up Sam Harris guided meditation on youtube and there's a short 8 minute version if you want to get started. Another robot from here recommended me that and it works really well.

Good luck friendo
>>
>>38308747
>i meditate*
Kek dumb typo
>>
I'm trying to quit smoking and have lots of rage because of it. I find that listening to angry or abrasive music for a little while can burn off some of that anger.
>>
>>38308649
Anon what makes you so angry?
>>
>>38308747
Thanks anon, I'll try to do this after my morning run and see if it helps. I've been trying to schedule more to get rid of some of my anxiety.
>>38308859
Stopped smoking march 14th this year, I was never a big smoker but my depression hasn't come back since.
>>38309040
Identity issues mostly, nothing gay, just a 23 year old dude trying to find himself. I have a lot of hatred in my heart as well, which is a big problem.
>>
i still live with my family, and i get super fucking annoyed when my mom starts singing a song/whistling and also when my bitch sibling starts whining

i usually just make a foul face and exhale very loudly to get the point across that they are being fucking annoying but it really does piss me off. small things also piss me off more than reasonably so i always long angry because i am
>>
>>38308649
I broke my hand a while ago because in a state of drunken rage my dumbass thought it was a good idea to punch a fucking wooden door. I feel a constant cold rage at all times and I can't get rid of it no matter how much I lift.
>>
>>38309133
if your so angry maybe you could try some kind of martial art? it's known to help people manage their emotions.
>>
"Anon why do you have 102+ pics called anime girl on your computer"

Gets me every time.
>>
File: 1491271540203.png (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
1491271540203.png
8KB, 272x185px
>>38308649
The internet helpped me alot, just dont get mad, dont feed the troll, be the troll
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.