[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do women talk about?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1033.jpg (127KB, 847x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.jpg
127KB, 847x1300px
When I was at school I found that only males were interested in international politics; even really smart academic girls had no idea what I was talking about.

I found a lazy absolute failing student with whom I could discuss Marxism and Pinochet; a straight A student girl who I knew didn't even watch the news very much. She knew nothing about the American election.

Why is this? Despite girls often being much higher achievers at school they don't seem to be interested in things the way a lot of boys are?

What do girls talk about? What are they interested in ?
>>
I also found that a lot of female conversation is about other girls. What they think of them etc...

Also conversations about just stuff that happens in their life; stuff they did and all that.

They rarely discuss ideas or concepts unless they have to for a class or something.
>>
I think maybe women talk about too much random shit.
>>
How sheltered are you that you think girls only talk about the same things over and over?
>>
Teach me to flirt r9k. I implore you. Teach me please.
>>
Girls are just humans like guys you fucking faggot

Some are plain and boring, some are interesting
>>
>>38307185
I never said they do. I said their conversation BETWEEN GIRLs doesn't seem to extend into abstract ideas or concepts.
>>
>>38307191
What do humans talk about?
>>
>>38307049
I'm currently at uni, and during class i overheard 2 roasties talking about depleted uranium and giggling, idk why.
>>
>>38307191
>Girls are just humans like guys you fucking faggot

Oh r9k what happened to you?!
So many fucking normies here; it's so depressing.
>>
>>38307219
Human conversation can broadly (very broadly) be classified into 3 types:
About people
About events
About ideas

Obviously these categories overlap a lot; right now we are talking about people (girls) and also ideas (the art of conversation).

My hypothesis based on my anecdotal experiences and convos with other men is that women usually focus of other people and events and rarely focus in on ideas.
>>
>>38307219
Well that's the interesting thing about humans, they are very diverse and they all have different interests. There isn't one formula for conversation that works on everyone, you need to get to know someone and learn what they like talking about.
>>
>>38307191
>Girls are humans
Fucking hell. Next we're going to be having check your privilege threads. Nu-r9k sucks.
>>
>>38307374
Normies are everywhere. It's ruined this board. I don't know if it's worth saving.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.