[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meditation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479977489063.jpg (62KB, 320x408px) Image search: [Google]
1479977489063.jpg
62KB, 320x408px
What do my fellow robots think of meditation?

I'm severely anxious/autistic and I've read a lot of studies suggesting meditating makes you relaxed, positive and improves cognitive skills. Should I try it or will I be just falling for the meme?
>>
>>38305935
Meditation alone is a meme because although it helps clear your mind, it does not solve your problems. You should enjoy meditation but attempt to reach an understanding with yourself, and in that way it can be very beneficial.
>>
try it it actually does work it helped me to be honest
>>
It works but you have to do it well
>>
Just do LSD, it's basically a shortcut to the thoughts you'll have while meditating
>>
It's hard to do it on my own. I used to go with a real monk shaved female, but even so I felt it didn't help at all, and it was nothing but a meme. It works if you lie yourself enough to believe it works
>>
been meditating for few years daily and it has helped to tone down autism and reduce stress
>>
>>38305935
most people are retarded and have no idea how to meditate, so they'll speculate and end up looking like idiots to people that are "seasoned" in it. not to sound pretentious.

it's not about controlling the mind, nor is it about concentration, nor is it about clearing the mind. though clearing of the mind will happen naturally, if your meditating correctly.
>>
>>38306399
t. Neckbeard who was never done lsd.

Don't believe the memes. Lsd does not enlight your mind nor helps to meditate
>>
https://youtu.be/wirV265ZYSw
>>
>>38306458
This LSD gives you the FEELING that you've made some revelations but in reality you've just deluded yourself in a different way

That's why most hippies are fucking crazy but they all think they're enlightened
>>
>>38306587
more like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TjCZRutOKY
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.