[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET Diary: Day 5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: neetjesus.jpg (167KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
neetjesus.jpg
167KB, 1437x908px
Yesterday was my 5th day as a NEET.

I

>Played a bunch of chess
>Read a lot of the book my gf gave to me
>Made some good progress learning about shaders in unity
>Cooked a big crock pot of soup, a big bowl of tuna salad, and some baked chicken
>Played pool
>Talked to my gf on the phone for a long time

I felt good, it was very productive

Today I will:

>go to psychoanalysis
>send an email negotiating severance
>play more chess
>read more of the book my gf gave to me
>make more progress learning blender and unity shaders
>hang out with a friend

so far today I have been really unproductive :/
>>
>>38305827
>gf
Stopped reading right there. Nobody cares about how your day went. You can fuck right off, normalslime.
>>
File: 1497910289484.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1497910289484.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>38305827
>gf
>NEET
REEEEeEEEEeeEEEEeeee
>>
File: tomoko's wasted day.jpg (49KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko's wasted day.jpg
49KB, 1366x768px
>>38305827
okay lesson one about NEETing, you need to get that "I need to be productive" shit out of your head.
>>
FUCK OFF FROM THIS BOARD YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
File: 1498826931748.png (391KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
1498826931748.png
391KB, 600x410px
>be NEET for 4 yeara, going on 5
>barely move at all. Either sit in computer chair or lay in bed
>eat extremely unhealthy. Ramen and potato chips and soda all day erryday
>try to get a job
>a golden retriever fucking SHILLS me the moment i even try to do a job search
>eventually get so depressed that i consider suicide
>attempt suicide with the henry packard method
>fail miserably and have to eat the unflavored non-spicy cheetos for the rest of my life
>still depressed
>mother hates me because i turned all her chairs back into wood
>want to die

I fucking hate normies. I just want off this ride
>>
>>38306314
>henry packard method
can you elaborate anon?
>>
BAIT THREAD
GET OUT OUT OUT OUT NOW
REEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>38306394
I tried dropping a cinder block onto my head to induce death by bludgeoning, but i got SHILLED by some cockmongling doggo kike that thinks everything in your life can be solved by "just be urself lol"

Fucking hate normals, i swear.
>>
>>38306251
this
This board likes neets, but the hikikomori virgin neets, not some faggot who has a gf and is productive.
Get out normie.
>>
>>38306434
Painful way to go anon, not even mentioning its success rate. I wouldn't do that personally but whatever suits you.
>>
>>38306469
Its because of that fucking golden retriever kike, anon.

I keep getting fucking SHILLED by doggos and its pissing me off. I just want to die and end my miserable life. I wish i had a gun
>>
>>38306491
Who cares about how much you hate that dog m8
>>
>gf
>neet

Pick one.
>>
>>38306223

Why?

>>38306427

Not b8

>>38306437

It is essentially impossible for you to have been on this board before me. Also, who cares if the board "likes" me?
>>
>>38306775
>It is essentially impossible for you to have been on this board before me
of course not. How could I have been on the board before fake oldfag-kun. Get a grip retard.
>>
>>38306818

Why don't you believe me? I've been on 4chan since 2006 :(
>>
>>38307084
>essentially impossible
>2006
no way I've been on this site before 2006, even if there were 3 years before that when I could've started using this site.
>>
>>38307344

r9k didn't exist in 2006, dumbfuck
>>
>>38307386
you said 4chan, dumbfuck
>>
you're not a NEET. Here's your acknowledgement from me anon hope you feel good about yourself blogposting on /r9k/.
>>
>>38306775
>Not b8
if this isn't bait then you're autistic, so I guess you'll fit in with all the other people with mental issues kek
>>
>>38307499

Lets look at the whole conversation:

1) You write "This board [r9k] likes neets, but the hikikomori virgin neets, not some faggot who has a gf and is productive."

2) I respond "It is essentially impossible for you to have been on this board [r9k] before me. Also, who cares if the board "likes" me?"

3) You say "of course not. How could I have been on the board [r9k] before fake oldfag-kun. Get a grip retard."

4) I say "Why don't you believe me? I've been on 4chan since 2006 :(" IE I was on 4chan BEFORE r9k even existed. IE you basically cannot have been on r9k before me

Do you understand now how you are in the wrong here?
>>
>>38308162
unless he came onto the board right at its launch I could still have been here earlier.
>>
File: IMG_1616.jpg (44KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.jpg
44KB, 431x600px
>been NEET on and off for over three years
>have tried to do a few things in that time but I basically lived like a NEET whilst doing them and it amounted to nothing anyway
>you know what, I sucked at life even when I was "on track" so consider me a lifelong shit-head

>this morning I got in a big fight with my parents
>first it was about nothing, but then, since I've been stewing about it lately, I start bitching about how they won't help me finish college by my 22nd birthday but they'll help me do it on a longer time-frame, since they think nothing but the most traditional baccalaureate education is acceptable
>they quickly get shrill, inane, and hurtful
>my dad says "why did you fail at everything?"
>ask him "why did you marry a woman who fucked someone else before you?"
that's my nuke when I fight with my parents, I always feel ashamed to say it but more ashamed that it's true. I literally shouldn't be alive. plus, my dad is "progressive" so it really shouldn't bother him should it? and he's the one who told me that fact, on one of the many occasions he stuck his nose into my sex life and tried to get me to see it his way
>go to physical therapy for injuries that I don't know if I can recover from (my biggest obstacle desu)
>come back, go to sleep for hours
>dream about killing a random family, doing a really bad job because all their kitchen utensils bend and break and I leave fingerprints everywhere
>don't even kill everyone or get to try to clean up my prints because the cops show up
>wake up, glad I'm not going to prison
>it's 6:37 pm and I haven't eaten anything today except for a cigarette
>>
>>38308258

Hence why I said "essentially impossible" and "you basically cannot have" instead of "impossible" and "you cannot have".
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.