[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homophobic robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: lgbtflaggettingstomped.jpg (11KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtflaggettingstomped.jpg
11KB, 300x207px
Who else here /homophobic/ ?
What made you homophobic, was the fag posters, existence of Gays or something else
>>
I was homophobic when I was 12, not the proudest time of my life :(
>>
File: 1498187639913.png (272KB, 646x680px) Image search: [Google]
1498187639913.png
272KB, 646x680px
>>38305494
>homophobic

implying im afraid of faggots
>>
I wouldn't say I'm homophobic, I just think that gay people should not turn their sexuality into a lifestyle or culture. Nor should it be discussed and normalized in public discourse. Basically, gay people should keep it low-key (as it used to be throughout human history).

Many gay people are fetishist freaks who devalue neighborhoods with their flagrant displays of degeneracy. "Gay parts of town" are a scourge on polite society.

Gay couples should also not be allowed to adopt as gay people are statistically more drug-using, prone to pedophilia, and diseased than straight people.
>>
>>38305809
>gay people should not turn their sexuality into a lifestyle or culture
It's always been this way, it's just that they don't have to hide what they are now because most people in 1st world countries don't give a fuck, compared to just 50 years ago when they would've been lynched for it.
>>
>>38305617
This. I just hate them.
>>
The thought of hot young boys kissing and taking turns putting their filthy cocks in others tight little assholes and then rubbing them together until they explode over each others tummys and then lying together covered in each other's ejaculate in a sticky embrace until they fall asleep makes me physically angry.

I wish all fags would die
>>
File: IMG_1101.png (204KB, 480x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1101.png
204KB, 480x496px
>>38305494
Hey anon, I'm gay and I want to let you know that you're doing a good thing. Most gay people are absolutely the worst people to exist. They can't settle for anything. I was fine after gay marriage was legalized but all it did was encourage all of us to keep pushing with stupid bullshit like pride month. I swear, I live in the south and like two people are homophobic and the worst thing they do is say "hey man gays are gross, just don't come around me." and yet every gay person I know acts like the worlds out to get them and that homophobes are gonna lynch them in the night.
>tl;dr even gays agree that gays are bad
>>
this is a thread i can agree with. i hate faggots so fucking much for brainwashing this board and everything they do. i wish someone would just shoot up a parade
>>
>>38305494
>homophobic
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1464628610059.png (7KB, 420x420px)
1464628610059.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>38305494
>tfw 6'6" bi guy

Bring it sweetie
>>
>>38305809
THIS.
Gay anon here again, and that's another thing that I fucking despise. Everything has to do with being gay when you're gay.
>Averge gay person doing something: (insert something that makes it know they're gay)
>me doing something: (I just fucking do it like a regular person)
I swear to fuck, other gay people trigger me so much.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.