[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a nudist yet? >get to see naked girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 10

Why aren't you a nudist yet?

>get to see naked girls
>become more comfortable with your own body
>make nudist friends
>>
Because I am fat/overweight and only 5'11" and am a grower not a shower
>>
How to be nudist?
>>
cause nudists always go with little girls too and i dont want everyone to know im a pedo
>>
Because my flaccid dick is literally baby-tier. It can shrink up to the point where it is basically a button.
>>
Most nudists are old fucks
>>
>tfw raised in nudist family
>had to scrape my mother's and sister's pussy boogers off the couch

never again
>>
dick aint big enough and have a small mole on side of shaft
>>
>>38304317
>>38304447
This tb.h I don't wanna see old lard asses and I know they don't wanna see me.
>>
>>38304580
they should have worn underwear, or pussy pads
>>
>>38304580
>pussy boogers
wtf? Sounds nasty
>>
i would be scared of getting an erection in front of people
>>
I'm fat and don't want to sport an erection. I have no qualms about anything else
>>
>>38305257
if everyone was nudist no one would be insecure about it because teens would be popping them never ending

remember getting boners for literally no reason at all?
>>
>>38304310
this photo looks like it would've come right out of cannibal holocaust...in between the brutal murders
>>
>>38304310
Because nudism is mostly a white upper middle class activity and I'm none of those. I also believe it's an elaborate sotto voce plot to be able to look at kids naked legally, which kind of makes me sad I can't participate in because I'm not white or upper middle class.
>>
>>38305510
I wish society was nudist because then people wouldn't feel ashamed of their bodies. It would be cool if you didn't have to hassle with clothes
>>
I wish I could. But my body is nothing to be proud of. Also constant boners.
>>
>>38304310
my dick is small

how is this comment not original
>>
>>38305510
originally you are a pedophile
>>
>>38305550
>It would be cool if you didn't have to hassle with clothes
Enjoy your sunburn, common cold and feet injuries. We wear clothes for a reason, stupid nigger.
>>
>>38306855
that's for winter you nigger

nothing wrong being nude in the summer
>sunburn
by this logic you would have it on your face even if you did wear a shirt and pants
>>
>>38306855
It is because of clothes we have these issues you idiot.
>>
>>38306689
>>38305257
>tfw i won't give either of you a hj at a nudist colony
>>
>>38306811
Every man is deep down even if they don't want to admit it. Our instincts are tuned to be attracted to youthness.
>>
>>38307473
>nothing wrong being nude in the summer
Go ahead and do it then, the sooner you die of exposure the better.

>>38307474
I specifically addressed this in my post, but in case you didn't read: stupid nigger.
>>
File: sad pepo.jpg (35KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepo.jpg
35KB, 657x527px
>>38304310
My left buttcheek is smaller than my right one and I don't want anyone to see it.
>>
>>38304310
>become a nudist and get involved in chapter of local nude sportsmanship thing
>go to nude beach/park
>see naked lolis
>penis status: [ENGAGED]
>realize I'm staring down a nude child with a raging purple erection
>fear washes over me
>see other nudist men, no erection on saggy old man balls even when with loli
>try to stuff hands in my pockets, feign looking at my watch , but remember I'm a nudist so I'm wearing neither pants or a watch
>run
>>
I can't speak german
>>
File: 1426392328092.jpg (42KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1426392328092.jpg
42KB, 250x238px
>Grower
>Birthmarks
>Hangy balls
>Still slightly overweight
>>
File: 1490896390977.jpg (370KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490896390977.jpg
370KB, 1920x1080px
>>38304310

I artistically express myself through fashion.
>>
>>38304310
Gone to nudist camps many times. Super chill. Sometimes you score a bonus and there are hot women and little girls.

>>38304317
Doesn't matter. Part of nudist resorts is accepting your body and realizing nobody cares.
>>
>>38305510

fun nudist activities include, beauty pageants, body painting, limbo and hula hooping

>I also believe it's an elaborate sotto voce plot to be able to look at kids naked legally

no clue where you got that idea anon.
>>
>>38304310
If other men saw how small my penis was, they'd beat me to a fucking pulp.
Nudism only works when everybody is perfect.
>>
To those saying their dicks are too small, you need to get a grip on reality. A lot of man have "growers" instead of "showers", and most of the time it's just Chads who have "showers" anyway.
You think Chad is wasting his time on some nudist beach? No, you'll only find pretty average, normal people there.
Your dick is literally the last thing to be worried about on a nudist beach. Worry more about your unkempt hair, your neckbeard, your forward neck/head, your "i hate everybody" facial expression and your general awkward behavior.
Nobody gives a shit that your dick is small when it's flaccid. But they will give a shit about some pedophile-looking guy hanging around them staring at them.
>>
>>38308453
t. someone who's obviously never been to a nudist park
>>
File: 1494033852687.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494033852687.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
>>38308414
>fun nudist activities include, beauty pageants, body painting, limbo and hula hooping
>no clue where you got that idea anon.

Yeah, I wonder where.
>>
>>38308623
>>38308414
What did Richard Stallman mean by this
>>
>>38308722
Damn, Richard was one handsome motherfucker, could have formed a Prog Rock band in the 70's and drowned in pussy, weed and LSD.
>>
>>38308722
Did he really say that or is it some internet meme? Because those are some really redpilled statements.
>>
File: dubwoo.jpg (20KB, 324x300px) Image search: [Google]
dubwoo.jpg
20KB, 324x300px
>>38308722
>treat children as asexual beings until an arbitrary age
>wonder why they grow up to be sexually deprived or deviant
>>
>>38308936
It's called protecting Children from sexual exploitation you dumbo.

You're a sexually deprived deviant because you shitpost on 4Chan not because mommy didn't let you suck on uncle jimmies cock.

Faggot
>>
Beacause I would get an erection from all the naked women and it would be very embarrassing.
>>
>>38309010
Yes, "protecting." Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>see other dudes weewee's
>fat liberal bitches
>you see everything
>>
People would just think I'm a creepy pedophile, and they wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>38309111
if only bothers you because you don't normally see those things

people think breasts are a big deal, but in one chinese tribe they greet women by grabbing one breast.
>>
>>38308936
>>treat children as asexual beings until an arbitrary age
>if you don't want your kid to be be sexually exploited by pedo subhumans you're oppressing them waaahh
And the age isn't wholly arbitrary since it coincides with puberty you fucking moron.
>>
>>38309111
Gross people are just as gross clothed as naked. If we were all naked we'd be used to it. Same with hot people. Seeing a hot naked women is no different than seeing an attractive woman in the clothed world.
>>
>>38309386
>coincides with puberty
More like overshoots it by a mile.
>>
>>38308936
Funny, since people who were diddled as kids often grow up to sexually abuse children. There, I just blew your argument to pieces. Now go neck yourself.
>>
>>38309417
they're worse naked
>>
>>38309433
Puberty is a process, so there's no sharp cutoff point. The idea is that they should be somewhat well-developed before they're free to do what they want. Also there's the mental bit.
>>
>>38309442
that's a myth. there's no solid evidence that that's the case
>>
>>38309442
Nice cherry picking rape and molestation cases to make your point.

I'm not even advocating man-child relationships. But I am advocating open sexual education and not villifying sexual play. And I think a society that's more open sexually ends up fetishizing things less.
>>
>>38308722
tfw sex at young age is harmful only because ppl tell and act like it is
>>
>>38309608
>I'm not even advocating man-child relationships
Are little girls more able to consent? Is it less degenerate than touching little boys? The whole discussion was about pedophilia, so if that's not what you're advocating you should've been more clear.
>But I am advocating open sexual education and not villifying sexual play
Sex ed is important, and if it's only kids touching each other then that's fine. Part of growing up IMO. But pedos should be shot.
>>
>>38309726
lol you're on a pedo website right now dude
>>
>>38304310

Because I don't give a shit about seeing naked girls.

I would just go, because it feels good to walk around naked.

But I can just do that in the privacy of my own home.
>>
Because it's about 90 percent dudes here and all the women are basically fat old ones.
Also my recent experience when cycling through a public zone I didn't realize was nudist
>hot as shit, 38 degrees C or something, have to drink some water
>stop, take out some water
>look around
>some dude sitting in the bushes jerking off while looking at me
Fugg.
Also
>non-ASCII text is not allowed
First time I ever saw that.
>>
>>38305296
No, because it's still fucking weird.

However normal random boners become, talking to a hot female friend while your dick is visibly oozing precum is never going to not be awkward.
>>
>>38309726
Girls, boys, why does it matter?
Kids touching kids? Sure. A kid touching an adult to satisfy their curiosity? Harmless. And you're forgetting the fact that everybody is a pedo. At least when it comes to men. It's okay to admit that a "child" is sexually attractive. That's the first step to learning how to not treat sex like anthrax.

Sixteen? Fourteen? They honestly should just abolish age of consent laws and focus on jailing rapists in general.
>>
>>38309083
Yeah why would anyone knowingly or unknowingly exploit a physically weak incredibly manipulative child.
>>
>>38309757
Walking around naked outside in the presence of others is great, though.
>>
>>38309433
Romeo and Juliet laws are a thing, two people under the age of 18 can have sex (in the US states where the AOC is 18, and not 16 or 17) as long as there age is close by, and it's to prevent older manipulative people from taking advantage of them.
>>
>>38309866

Yeah? whys that? What's the payoff.

I could see myself enjoying getting naked on a beach and swimming-- because fuck trunks... but how does the presence of other people enhance that?
>>
>>38309862
>sex is automatically about power structures
Okay EL James.
>>
>>38309922
Swimming and walking around in the woods as far as you want goes without saying. The people is just the thrill. Which quickly dies. I'd say there are social benefits, but I am on /r9k afterall.
>>
are there many old men in nudist camps?
>tfw gay gerontophile
>>
>>38309904
Tell that to the 18 year-old guys who have gone to prison for fucking their 17 year-old girlfriends.
>>
>>38309968
Yes, lots.
Origami.
>>
>>38309842
>everybody is a pedo
[citation needed]
>>
>>38309792
Probably get laid more tho cause no stupid beta stamering she sees your bout to nut just from looking at her,if it was integrated into society would tis be a compliment,and similarly with wet pussy
>>
>>38309960

Well I can't pretend I'm not a thrill seeker. But for me, the idea is a bit bland. Especially if it's a sanctioned nudist area.

Regardless! I will probably check one out, given the chance.
>>
File: 1498524263848.jpg (128KB, 693x675px) Image search: [Google]
1498524263848.jpg
128KB, 693x675px
>>38310025
Do you find this attractive? No lying.
>>
>>38310035
Women pretend to despise complements though

Getting erect would be the new catcalling
>>
>>38310037
You should, if only once. It may make you more comfortable with your body.
>>
>>38310058
I don't. And even if I did she's clearly pubescent. And even so, I'm not interested in little girls, even if they've started growing tits.
>>
>>38310120
>I don't
Likely story.
>pubescent
She's like fourteen. That makes you a dirty pedo. If I had a picture of her naked I could spend years in prison. And at the very least I would like to put an end to that nonsense.
>>
>>38308453
seriously?
getting beaten up fro having a small penis?
I have never even heard of something like that happening.
>>
>>38310163
>She's like fourteen. That makes you a dirty pedo
It wouldn't. Nonetheless methinks you're just looking to justify your aberration by pretending everyone is like you. Sad.
>>
>>38308456
>I have a tiny weiner
>>
>>38304317
I AM LITERALLY ALL OF THESE THINGS

FUCK TOO REAL
>>
>>38308374
Yeah but if you start popping boners every time you see them people are going to get pissed
>>
>>38304580
What I would give to lick up my mommy's pussy booger
>>
>>38310233
>it wouldn't
Are you fucking kidding?

And I'm beyond projecting. Somebody post the chart. I don't have it. But you know the one.
>>
>>38310284
>popping boners
This is a misconception, and a myth. It rarely happens.
>>
>>38310317
I am almost certain i'd get a raging hardon just from being naked outdoors. Add women into the mix and i'll be humping people when they aren't looking.
>>
>>38310262
First of all it's wiener, not weiner. it may seem weird because "weird" is spelled with ei, whereas wiener is spelled with ie. But that's becaused "wieners" are named after the actual city of Wien, which is simply spelled that way. sorry champ. but that spelling mistake makes your whole ad hominem invalid.

Seriously though, yes I have a tiny penis, but again, nobody cares. None of the women there are going to date or fuck you anyway. People don't go to a nudist place to find women to date/fuck. It's about freedom and stuff.. you know, freedom? The thing americans are so passionate about?
>>
Because I'm 5'4, skinnyfat, 5.5 inches long, my nutsack is constantly in shell mode when its below 40C and I get erections whenever I see a girls ankle.
>>
>>38310435
Funny thing, when I was at one nudist resort, I did actually pop a boner, but in the most unassuming of places. I went out to this wooded trail by the river, and sat on rock, and meditated. I have no idea why I got hard. Maybe I'm turned on by nature.
>>
>>38310447
>i have a really tiny weiner
>>
>>38310163
aktchually it's hebophilia
>>
>>38309608
Grooming a kid into it isn't really that different. A kid obeys and trusts adults by default which is why age of consent exists : pieces of shit like you would use kids as sextoys and literally ruin them and their lives if they didn't.
>>
>>38310734
I agree but to normies it's all the same.
>>
>>38310837
>Grooming
Stop with this meme.
>>
>>38310905
It's not a meme. Most kids want to please adults. Doesn't mean that they want to suck your dick or know the implications.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

You just want a world where you can molest kids and pretend that they wanted it. Neck yourself.
>>
>>38308374
>and little girls.
lol
>>
>>38310954
>I think this person's view is predatory and I won't see it any other way!
>>
>>38310837
>A kid obeys and trusts adults by default which is why age of consent exists
This. Of course there's always rebellious kids, but most of the time, a kid will think "if an adult says it's okay, then it's okay".
It's ridiculous how easy it would be to get a child to do anything you want, if you actually tried.

>>38310954
That was actual rape though. The Iraqi guy followed the kid into the bathroom, and literally raped his asshole.
And he was convicted for the crime, even though the defense pledged for not guilty because he didnt speak german or something
>>
>>38310888
that they don't know technical terms?
to most people it's what the law sets to be the age of consent, I have never actually heard anyone in America complain about Germany's age of consent.
>>
>>38308267
Regardless of whether or not this is real, this gave me a hearty kek. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: jenna-ross-rilee-marks-8.jpg (244KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jenna-ross-rilee-marks-8.jpg
244KB, 800x1200px
>>38310998
This reminds me of how unappealing grown up women were when I started viewing pronagraphy at the age of 12, and how I made due with pics of girls my age just on google images by typing in "nudist girls".

I think most would consider this innocuous in my case at that age, but what the fuck are those nudist parents doing allowing their naked underage kids go up online like that?
>>
>>38311026
This person thinks mentally vulnerable people can consent. It's no different than saying that people experiencing stockholm syndrome makes whatever abuse they endured "consensual".

Kids don't understand the implications of sex, an adult does, which is why kid-adult "relations" are always based on grooming, predation, as there's a very large imbalance in knowledge and understanding.

If your dad told you to suck his cock when you were 8 you would probably have done it. That wouldn't make it okay. God I don't even understand why I'm even talking with you, you're talking exactly like all the pedo legalization advocates.
>>
>>38311143
You antis seem to think that kids are retarded.
>>
>>38311143
And also I still don't advocate making a girl suck my dick, but that doesn't mean I have to go around avoiding anything that is potentially sexual either.
>>
>>38311171
Have you ever talked to a child since becoming an adult? They take anything you say as the word of God. If you tell them your cock tastes like ice cream, they'd probably believe it.
By child I mean below the age of 10 btw. There's not really a consensus on when you stop being a "child", so I'm abitrarily saying 10 is the cut-off
>>
>>38311051
>This. Of course there's always rebellious kids, but most of the time, a kid will think "if an adult says it's okay, then it's okay".
>It's ridiculous how easy it would be to get a child to do anything you want, if you actually tried.
this goes the other way too though. i.e. "if adults say it's bad, then it's bad." and in this case it's "adults say what i did was disgusting and i've been permanently damaged by it." what really fucks kids up is the hysterical reaction all the adults around them have to the situation. we are social creatures and especially when we're children we will rely completely on whatever the social consensus on things is. if attitudes were different there would be little if any trauma from intergenerational sexual relationships.
>>
>>38311171
Not retarded, just innocent, vulnerable and ignorant.

>>38311208
You're moving the goal posts. We go from discussing sick fucks grooming kids for their personal pleasure and pretending that the kids can take that kind of decision, and you're now defending yourself with "l-let's not be sex negative" in the general sense. Sure you can do whatever you want between consenting adults.
>>
>>38311347
>adults say it's bad, then it's bad." and in this case it's "adults say what i did was disgusting and i've been permanently damaged by it." what really fucks kids up is the hysterical reaction
Ah the old "it's society's fault" argument. No anon, what happens is that they didn't actually want it because they didn't understand what it was about in the first place. I know a girl who was molested by her granddad, and it's not whatever society says that fucked her up, but what her granddad did to her.

As I said kids trust adults by default. Just because they go along doesn't mean they wanted it.
>>
>>38311143
so people with cognitive disabilities can't consent? Are you saying the mentally retarded should be legally barred from sex?
>>
>>38311340
Wow, see >>38311171 You are really disillusioned.

>>38311377
>innocent
LOL.

Also sex positivity has a lot to do with what we're talking about. You're so negative about it that you think kids need protecting from it, when they really just need to be protected from rapists.

Did you know that most child molesters aren't exclusive pedophiles? They're just fucking sleazebags.
>>
>>38311051
>And he was convicted for the crime

Source? I heard otherwise at the time.
>>
>>38311483
>Wow, see >>38311171 You are really disillusioned.
that's who i was replying to, retard. tldr yes kids are retarded. they aren't as intelligent and independant as adults, so by an adult's standard, a kid is pretty much retarded.
>>
>>38304310
I've got mantits and the only way I can somewhat "hide" them is with certain shirts I've picked very carefully

also I hate nudism
>>
>>38311520
I know it's who you were replying to, shitheel, you seemed to have missed the point.

Having a child's mind doesn't make you incapable of rational thought. Do you remember being a child?
>>
>>38311530
u aint hiding nothing, everyone can see them
>>
>>38311638
>Having a child's mind doesn't make you incapable of rational thought

Not categorically, but children's rational thoughts are extremely low tier rational thoughts. They can't think very "far". They can see obvious contradictions sometimes, for instance, but they don't have much of a reference framework so you can trick them into believing just about anything if you speak with authority and paint a vivid picture.

Just think of how women can sometimes think rationally but they won't usually do so, and even if they do they can easily be swayed away from their own rational conclusions with emotional appeals. Children are also like this, except even worse.
>>
>>38311638
>Having a child's mind doesn't make you incapable of rational thought
Implying children are on the same cognitive level as adults. Of course children can't be expected to reason the way an adult does. Just admit this is all about you wanting to fuck children you subhuman.
>>38311460
Why would anyone advocate for normal people fucking downies and shit.
>>
>>38311788
I've come to see that most adults are as stupid as children and that we're end up more or less the same person as we age.

And as I said, I don't actually want to fuck children.
>>
>>38304310

I am a nudist, anon. An amateur one, anyway. There just isn't anywhere to do it around here.

One of my fondest experiences last summer, my most recent nudist experience that was actually memorable, was skinny dipping and doing nude yoga with a group of girls I met at a festival. They live near where I'm currently living too, and they wanted to continue doing nude yoga around the area. I forgot to ask for their contact info, unfortunately. It was sort of a surreal experience, and I wasn't really thinking that deeply about it at the time.

Really sad that I missed a great opportunity in hindsight. One of the girls, who was particularly cute, "accidentally" touched my penis at one point too. She would have been amazing to have had a fling with, which I could really, really use right now.

This summer seriously fucking blows. Bleh.
>>
File: 1499487651135.png (193KB, 465x573px) Image search: [Google]
1499487651135.png
193KB, 465x573px
The age of consent should be puberty. People that are ashamed of themselves for even thinking of thinking sexual thoughts about minors are the real pedos that can barely restrain themselves.

People that say their dick is too small or that they'd be popping boners obviously have no idea what a nude colony is for. You're not supposed to be ashamed of your body and constantly seeing the human form would eliminate nudity being taboo or sexual.

This thread is shit. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>38311139
>nudist girls
You know searching this puts you on watchlists, right? Every nudist site is a honeypot for literal idiot pedos. Not even kidding.
>>
>>38312042
Yeah but when does puberty start?
There's countries where the age of consent is 14, but then you might say some kids enter puberty at 12, so 14 is too high.
What now?
>>
>>38312056
Browsing 4chan regularly probably puts you on a watchlist too. Besides, if the government uploads photos of innocent naked children just enjoying themselves onto the internet, and then uses it as a honeypot to catch pedophiles, isn't the government the real pedophile?
>>
>>38312056
Not going to be very effective since teenagers are going to search for it trying to find pics of other teenagers. That's what... a friend did. It's kind of weird jerking it to 28 year old coke whores pretending to be "18" and perpetually just starting in the industry when you're 15 yourself and you know what an 18 year old looks like (unironically too old for you).
>>
>>38312125
Feel free to call that bluff my dude
>>
>>38312139
>It's not illegal if you're underage too
Wew lad
>>
>>38312165
Here in Germany looking at pics of naked children isn't illegal at all. It's pornographic, that is, SEXUAL(ized) content that's illegal. It might be different in the states. It probably happens less and less now but when Germany was a White country (about 15 years ago) kids under, say, 7 would be naked at the beach more often than not. Child nudity is an accepted, normal thing. Or used to be. If I had children now I wouldn't let them go nude and I wouldn't let them out of my sight around any foreigners even for a second. If I knew any economic immigrants would be at a venue I wouldn't even take my children there at all.
>>
>>38310588
What is length of your nanodick? I want to know your flacid girth.
>>
>>38309366
Do they say goodbye by honking the other one?
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.