[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you miss the early and mid 2000s (pre-2007)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (56KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 400x300px
Do you miss the early and mid 2000s (pre-2007)?
>>
What is your obsession with the 2000s? I miss the late 90s and the early 2000s up until about 2004, which is basically the 3rd half of the 90s.
>>
I miss enjoying animu thats about it.
>>
Yeah. I wish I could go back.
>>
I miss it when I could enjoy life without social media bullshit being shoved in my face
>watch TV, they tell me to tweet some dumb hashtags to promote their product for them
>go outside, ads everywhere tell me to like something on facebook
>listen to the radio, they tell me to follow them on twitter
>>
>>38303914
IT ALL STARTED WHEN WE FIRST MET
>>
>>38303973
mid-late 2000s also had a ton of god-tier vidya since it was still the pre-DLC/"season pass" era
>>
>>38303973
youtube.com/watch?v=AZJSjrox_2s

>RUSH DELIVERY AVAILABLE
>>
>>38303914
I miss the excess cash that allowed innovative ideas to be launched. Everything's too cookie cutter now it seems, but then again my net to capture it might just be too small. Or maybe i'm not the intended audience. Either way, there is something good in the present of the present, it's (you).
>>
File: 2007.jpg (227KB, 1477x1941px) Image search: [Google]
2007.jpg
227KB, 1477x1941px
>>38303914
Yes.
originalskiolo
>>
>>38304059
Mid 2000s yes. Late 2000s no. About 2007 is when stuff like "nerd culture", DLC, season passes, etc really started to take hold
>>
Yeah I still watch Malcolm in the Middle just because I wish I could have had a family like that back then
>>
No, bc i did not have the Internet.
>>
>>38304209
2007 - Shadow of Chernobyl
2008 - GTA IV
2009 - Demon's Souls

Just a few off the top of my head.
>>
File: tales_from_lc_ps3.jpg (267KB, 529x621px) Image search: [Google]
tales_from_lc_ps3.jpg
267KB, 529x621px
>>38304289
GTA 4 DLC was really good though.
>>
>>38304037
...and strapped on our guitars
>>
>>38304191
Wow, 2007 really was a pivotal year. It's also roughly the starting point of modern anime, though I don't think there was a single big event to mark it.
>>
>>38304515
Didnt lucky star come out that year? That could be considered the pivot
>>
>>38304238
I thought it was just me that watched that show with a slight fuzzy sad feeling because I knew Imwould never have siblings or a fun, loving family.
>>
>>38304592
It's also the year that Naruto Shippuuden and TTGL aired, but that can't have had the effect we're looking for. A lot of very iconic anime aired in 2007, actually, because I see Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Higurashi, Hidamari Sketch and Afro Samurai aired then too.
>>
>>38305341
nobody cares about any of those though
>>
>>38303914
was the final year of prosperity for my country before our economy crashed.
I'd say it would have been nice to be a normie in my country, in those years. So easy to get a job too!
>>
>>38304059
I wasn't really into video games growing up. I came from a family of poorfags so the only games I played were on Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. In the 2000s, I was still watching VHS tapes. Maybe that's why I'm so nostalgic for the 90s even though I was born in 95.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.