[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are filipinas my only chance at being chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Bride2.jpg (31KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Bride2.jpg
31KB, 500x333px
Im so sick of being lonely guys, why couldn't I have been born chad and get girls hanging off my cock every day? Its not fucking fair. I've heard that girls in the Philippines worship whites even the fat and ugly ones. Are Filipinas my only chance at being chad? I don't care if they would only want me for my money or citizenship. I just want a qt wife to come home to and cuddle.
>>
Filipinas do not look like that pic, Opie. Most Filipinas are ugly as sin.
>>
>>38304057
I'll bring back a cutie not a goblin anon. I'll bait her with citizenship and money and she'll love me for saving her from her hellhole and bringing her to civilization
>>
>>38304091
She will want to sit home and do nothing while you bring home the cabbage, anon. That's how it works over there if you're hot. Remember, if she's pretty, she can marry a rich guy back home and come to the USA anytime she wants, only poor girls want to get out. It's great to be rich in the Philippines, it sucks to be poor.
>>
>>38304128
I'll find my cutie Asian Cinderella. I don't care how long I have to search. And of course I want her to stay home. She's gotta raise my kids
>>
>>38304176
She will bitch constantly until you make enough money to hire a housekeeper and a nanny. Afterwards, her job becomes to manage the housekeeper and nanny, and get drunk at 11am with her friends and bitch about how much better life was when they were back in the Philippines. Good luck though anon, here's hoping you beat the odds!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.