[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are alt girls always unbearable thots or are there some nice ones?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 695029714944.jpg (297KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
695029714944.jpg
297KB, 1080x1349px
Are alt girls always unbearable thots or are there some nice ones?
>>
There are some nice ones but they usually have horrible self esteem or aren't attractive in any way at all.
>>
That looks motherfucking cool.

Unbearable thots. No nice ones.
>>
>>38302793
>thots
I keep seeing this around recently. What does it mean?
>>
why ask that here, normalfaggot?
>>
>>38302793
>Iifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.
>>
>>38302847
Some Facebook normie shit, disregard anyone who says it.
>>
>>38302847
Hoe. It means "that hoe over there". It means slutty woman.
>>
File: stands in two places.jpg (158KB, 786x800px) Image search: [Google]
stands in two places.jpg
158KB, 786x800px
They're all awful people. Shame, really, because they have a really nice aesthetic.

>>38302847
That Hoe Over There
>>
>>38302861
Actually it's hood speak but congrats on being clueless.
>>
File: 20170514_002158.jpg (1MB, 1458x1815px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_002158.jpg
1MB, 1458x1815px
>>38302793
I want here in my bed

Now

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38302861
>being this delusional

OK man
>>
>tfe you'll never be able to dress like that

Jesus, if she walked out of that car dressing like that around here she'd be dead in 3 seconds. Fuck my parents for raising me here.
>>
>>38302899
Judging by her looks she's one of those girls who get excited over the idea or getting beaten and killed in some street.
>>
>>38302899
Where the fuck do you live at?

Muhammad land?
>>
File: 23423556.jpg (105KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
23423556.jpg
105KB, 1080x1080px
>>38302885
Could be also her bed.
>>
>>38302923
Yeah, sure... they're as afraid of violence as the rest of us are, if not more
>>
>>38302925
Just a really conservative and poor rural area
>>
There's a lot of different alt girls. There's punks, metal heads, crust punks, goths, pastel goths, emo kids, scene people, and then that weird one where it's just a "normal" girl who wanted to look edgy for a concert. Ultimately, they are the same as any other girl although their type may clue you into their personality. Scene-types can be extremely gossipy and rude. They can be catty. Punks and goths usually aren't as catty, but punks can be extremely crude and unfeminine. All alt girls carry a high rate of being an SJW, especially punks. Goths can be nice, but are often as vain as the scene girls even if not being catty. Emo girls often have low self esteem, and can eventually get real catty once they gain self esteem. Pastel can easily fall under the attitude present with scene. It's still a gamble. There's also weird ones such as cyber, but chances are you won't meet them unless you have the same interests. Metal head girls seem to be the most attainable although they may be a little redneck.
>>
>tfw no alt gf to paint nails black
>>
Although, to be honest, it's likely not worth trying. Most only date within their subculture/social group. The majority of alt girls are very use to men hitting on them for no other reason then exotic factor. They tend to stick without their subculture as a buffer to rule out the men who merely show interest in a fetishistic way. If one is an unreasonable cunt upon meeting them, it's likely because they worry you are talking to them for the wrong reasons. For many men, bagging an alt girl is nothing more then a trophy. It's so they can say they did.
>>
>>38303009
How do you know all this man this is interesting
>>
>>38302896
>>38302883
>hurr it can't be both

Let me guess, twerking isn't normie shit either? Sorry that your feelings got hurt, go back to blogging on Instagram.
>>
>>38302883
niggerspeak is a normalfag meme though
>>
File: main-met-300.jpg (62KB, 300x439px) Image search: [Google]
main-met-300.jpg
62KB, 300x439px
>>38302793

What even means "alt" today, just normies trying to label themselves as "different"

It's just another sell-able label that people eat up, a cute little fabricated personality label

Most of them have mental illness or are desperate to be seen as "that girl"

Why have personalty when you can buy it in a fuckin hot-topic store

-

That being said they're pretty hot desu
>>
>>38303561
How often do you get out of the house? You can't really buy it at Hot Topic anymore unless your local store hasn't been renovated yet.

It is true that one shouldn't think people are "different" based on the way they dress. Cliques, mean words, and bitchiness exist everywhere whether the hair is highlighted or purple.
>>
>>38303638

I didn't literally mean Hot topic, i just mean whatever alt catalog/ store

I used to dress what you'd call alternative, i don't have anything against it per se

I'm just generalizing a portion of alternative cultured people, mostly girls yes that use it as means for attention and lack of personality.

It's the equivalent of the "gamer girl", it mostly applies to girls, there are lot's of stereotypes and judgements but none are as true as this.

I think people that soley identify themselves as a sub-culture are bland, it's paradoxical and convenient...

They identify as outsiders aka people who fall out of a majority group, ironically doing exactly the same thing by conforming to another group.
>>
>>38302793
can you imagine a girl like that taking a dump? i'd love to see that. seeing her in such a vulnerable position.
>>
>>38302885
Possting pictures of yourself is against the rules. Sorry m8, but I have to report you. Don't want any other /soc/fags to start thinking this behavior is okay.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.