[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering going on ssris what did you guys experience?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3132.jpg (155KB, 698x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.jpg
155KB, 698x959px
I'm considering going on ssris what did you guys experience?
>>
bumping for interest
oginal
>>
that image is retarded and triggers me
>>
I'm on zoloft right now (started maybe 2 and a half week ago) and it helped me
>>
>>38302526
It won't work. U will kill yourself or start doing drugs faster than you think. Just become an alcoholic you will feel better trust me.
>>
Makes me emotionless and unable to cum.
>>
Go without emotion long enough, and you will wish even for sadness.
>>
snri is better and won't kill your dick
>>
^
The eventual outcome is you take a fatal amount of your happy pills all at once. I went to a school for mentally ill children the only kids who got better stopped taking their shitty 300 dollar per bottle meds. If you want an escape from your shitty existence just go get fucked up it's cheaper anyway.
>>
>>38302526
a numb haze. Also why are you taking them? (besides the >no gf)
>>
>>38302526

>The pieces are not in the middle of the squares.
>The king is on e5 which is impossible, because none of the pawns have moved
>The knight and the rook on a8 and b8 are not on their correct squares

Delete this image.
>>
Worked well for depression, gave me bad stomach problems though. Moved to an NSRI after, no problems. SSRI should work fine though.
>>
>>38302526
>The Zimbabwe gambit
>>
>>38302526
Well, I've been on and off plenty of different SSRIs at different dosages. None of them worked for me, it was a placebo if anything. I'll tell you one thing though. You're in for a hell of a ride if you ever decide to quit cold turkey. With me, the first time I quit cold turkey when I was a teenager over a decade ago, I had horrible withdrawals for a week or two. The odd part is, after that, I've been able to quit any SSRI cold turkey without any withdrawals. It's like if that first withdrawal made me immune or someshit. I don't know. Yes, every time I quit cold turkey I was taking the meds for at least 6 months straight. They're not worth it. They're a bandaid at BEST. Don't even bother. Or go ahead, you'll see. There are no magic pills to fix you for any mental illness. Take it from a schizo with other bullshit. You're better off forcing yourself to eat a healthy diet and exercise. No memes. Oh, and NEVER GET ON BENZOS. EVER EVER EVER EVER EEREREEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.