[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're interested in work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4938.jpg (86KB, 733x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4938.jpg
86KB, 733x960px
This is my 4th job interview this year
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET THE JOB
>>
File: 1499591787731.png (29KB, 695x611px) Image search: [Google]
1499591787731.png
29KB, 695x611px
>>38302450
>We'll call you when we "know" you have another job
Every fucking time
>>
Should I put my photo on my resume to get it over with that I'm black? I don't want to waste my time anymore with these HR people who think I'm white but by the time I make my way all the way to their office I receive the cold shoulder.

Maybe it'd be better if I put my photo on a nice (paid for sheckles) resume template. Give it the grayscale look so that I look trendy and with the times.
>>
>>38302450
Just give him a firm handshake, son.

orign
>>
>>38302556
What backward society even uses photo on the resume anymore?

>make my way all the way to their office I receive the cold shoulder
Just sue them for discrimination.
>>
>>38302592
>Just sue them for discrimination.

I wish but that would be hard to prove. I've been on countless "interviews" that last no more than 3 minutes and I never hear from them again. Places that say they're hiring with intimidate hire but when I show up the wingman tells the boss in the back they aren't in the office. Laughed out of the interview room for even a basic cashier job.

The only jobs I've ever gotten were the places where "diversity is our strength" is part of the company (which is rare) and staffed with half my skin color. I think it's just Florida.
>>
>>38302723
Where at in Florida?
I live in broward and I'm currently one of two white people out of maybe 15 at my minimum wageslave job.
>>
>>38303159

Lake Worth
>>
>>38303236
Huh, I would've thought you'd have better luck the more south you go.
>>
Possess the skill of a 50 year old and the energy of a 20 year old while being willing to accept the pay of a teenager.
>>
>>38302592
>>make my way all the way to their office I receive the cold shoulder
>Just sue them for discrimination.
Only works in the US. You know there's a whole continent out there that puts photos on CVs?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.