[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize women aren't worth the effort?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4314.jpg (125KB, 1125x1367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4314.jpg
125KB, 1125x1367px
When did you realize women aren't worth the effort?
>>
>>38301763
When I started craving cocks instead.
>>
>>38301763
when i had any sort of ambition to do things, and realised that basically anything more than an acquaintance will sap your valuable time
>>
File: 1467848319370.jpg (35KB, 720x535px) Image search: [Google]
1467848319370.jpg
35KB, 720x535px
>>38301763
I think I never really had interest in them. As a kid while everyone was busy thinking about girls I was playing vidya. I think i've only liked 4 girls in my entire life and 3 of them were crushes from when I was a little kid.

Also women are fucking shit
>have female friend from college
>she's broke as fuck
>her boyfriend is forced to move overseas without her
>after a while of her saying she was miserable he paid for everything to have her move with him after sacrificing a lot to save the money
>a couple months later she dumps him for some other dude
>they had like 5 years together
kek
>>
They're worth the effort if you're good at getting them and are going to get laid a lot. And no, that doesn't only happen to "CHAD" types. I have a cousin who's literally obese (100 pounds overweight), and he's a womanizer with a new gf each month.

It's all about mindset. If you're going to be a little bitch with women, natural selection will come into play, and you'll be weeded out.
>>
>>38301763
>implying you've ever put effort in
>>
File: 1479851938223.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479851938223.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>38301763
I used to think that asexuality was a meme, but as my intelligence has grown so has my understanding.

Now, women just infuriate me with their lack of logic and basic understanding.

I have ascended and have realized that the true meme is heterosexuality.
>>
>>38301763
I think I've always felt like girls weren't for me, there's just something about them that isn't right.
I guess I was destined to be part of the 60% of males that never get to pass their genes...
>>
File: 1497503900755.jpg (19KB, 386x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497503900755.jpg
19KB, 386x480px
>>38301763
When I realized I didn't stand a chance no matter what I did. It wasn't my approach, it was me.
>>
Probably after age of 18, I was never that aware of my surroundings at the time, so I just took to kind of being attracted to people of the opposite gender for granted, but with time it came across to me that I really don't need to want to associate with others and then further I realized what actually being in relationship with other person would probably look like and then I came to the conclusion that it actually sound like a rather bothersome situation, so any desire of such kinship with a person of the opposite gender eventually faded away.

Though there's still one person that I seemed to jive in well in my mind, I'd rather think of it as a figment of my imagination at this point as we never got nowhere near close, however, it'll probably stick with me till the day I lay down.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.