[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just go outside and originally talk to people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0447.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0447.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
Why don't you just go outside and originally talk to people?
>>
>>38301411
Why don't you just b urself while ur at it?
>>
no social skills + pretty sure someone would think it's pretty weird if some guy they didn't even know prior to this came up to them and just introduced themself
>>
>>38301411
Then don't go outside. Join a dating site like a normal fucking person.

Oh, you know what else you can do? TALK TO PEOPLE IN PERSON.

>b-buh I'd look like an autist talking to somebody who doesn't know me

NO. YOU. FUCKING. WON'T.

When we give you this advice, we are not asking you to walk down your street and start a conversation with the first person you see. Some people can do this, but for 99% of human beings on this planet that is a very odd thing to do. No, what we're suggesting is that you look for opportunities to have friendly chit-chat with people in social situations. This is how friends are made, Anon. Little kids do it this way, as do adults. Are you an adult? Fucking are you? Then ACT LIKE ONE and stop whining about how "no one talks to me and I don't know how to talk to people". Bullshit! Everyone knows how to talk to someone! Stop pretending the same goddamn social abilities that all the rest of us do.

That cute cashier at the convenience store? Say something nice about her T-shirt. Ask for the time. Ask her if it gets boring working the night shift. Get people to talk about themselves and THEN introduce yourself. It's how human beings make friends.
>>
>>38301634
most people i talk to are incapable of learning, so why talk to them? Outside of personal gain, or emotional attachment of course
>>
>>38301677
>most people i talk to are incapable of learning
I'm afraid I don't follow. Please elaborate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.