[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my co worker (female) said my wallpaper was inapropiate for my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: x1.jpg (917KB, 1657x929px) Image search: [Google]
x1.jpg
917KB, 1657x929px
my co worker (female) said my wallpaper was inapropiate for my age (im 22) shes like 25

opinions?
>>
>>38301031
Beat her in a wrestling match.
>>
Call her a bitch and run from the room crying.

Yeah. That'll show her.
>>
She was shit testing you, you should have said something like 'haha I'm not old like you yet' but jokingly. Banter is a way of asserting dominance/ not being dominated, and she just dominated you so hard you're considering changing your wallpaper.
>>
>>38301210
This. Why the fuck did you allow some roasties opinion to influence you to the point where you make a thread on /r9k/?
>>
>>38301031
She's a nosy bitch who should mind her own business.

Don't feel embarrassed by your interests because of some asshole.
>>
>>38301387
thanks mom but dont check on the history tab
>>
>>38301031
go the sarcastic route
make barney your wallpaper
>>
pretty nice wallpaper op tbqh
>>
>>38301810
Fucking this.

origin
>>
She wants her face as your wallpaper
>>
>>38301031
Manchild pride worldwide slaay
>>
Remind her that puppy and kitten videos are for 1st graders, but you haven't said shit so far.
>>
>>38301031
Does she know about Tokyo ghoul?
>>
>"What's your wallpaper? Let me see your mature taste!"
With a smirk of course, you don't want to sound actually upset about her comment.
>>
"You're too inappropriate for my age"

there we go op, fucking deflected
>>
>>38303369
good one, sadly she wont even get it

tell her "why?" and if her reply is "its a drawing" or something just laugh and ignore it. Who gives a single shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.