/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically thinking about joining the french foreign legion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: fl.jpg (57KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
fl.jpg
57KB, 720x525px
>unironically thinking about joining the french foreign legion
>>
don't forget the white flag, OP
>>
You wouldn't survive two fucking minutes. The FFL is comprised of coffin-nail-tough slav criminals.
>>
>>38300544
Why can't you join your native army? But you should do it, don't think about it too much, you will talk yourself out of it, I wish I had joined the French foreign legion before I aged out. You aren't going to change you're situation yourself. Your environment is the same, your abilitys are the same and your means are the same, if you were going to save yourself, you would have done it already.
Join
>>
>>38300599
I am a slav criminal tho, not coffin-nail-tough and I'm 95% sure I wouldn't make it anyway so why the fuck wouldn't I go to France - fort Badass and seeing how long before I'm crying out for my mamushka
>>
>>38300617
Joining the french legion grants you a new name, a new nationality, new friends and most importantly a new family, neither of which I have here to begin with, it can make my life an adventure, I'd rather have it end 'untimely' rather than spending my entire life with my hand either on my cock or my mouse
>>
File: 1435855557961.jpg (34KB, 299x364px) Image search: [Google]
1435855557961.jpg
34KB, 299x364px
>>38300617
Not him, but my nation's army has pretty strict entry requirements. My medical history has exempt me from joining, even though I passed the initial tests with flying colours. I even lost a full paid scholarship over it.
>>
>>38300656

try it, anon

the way I look at it, it's like posing the ultimate challenge to yourself

if you fail you learn your limits

if you succeed, good things await
>>
>>38300544
i wouldn t die for my own country, why would you do it if you are a foreigner ?
>>
>>38301334
> why would you do it if you are a foreigner ?
I have nothing to live for.
>>
>>38301357
And dying for my shithole is a solution to that problem ?

honestly what will you get by entering in the ffl ?
>>
They are recruiting a lot this year and last, check wiki.
Go directly to Aubagne if you are going to. Get in shape (know the tests you have to pass), and train on iq (tests psyschotechniques) similar tests.
That's pretty much it desu. Lots of yuropoors in ffl
>>
>>38300719
>a new name, a new nationality
Nope, this has changed for the name. Also new nationality only for the french.
>>
>>38301409
Get to be a soldier, and die fighting.
>>
>>38301409
You're right, he should just sit at his computer and jerk off to anime titties everyday like yourself
>>
>>38301488
but why not for your own country ? Or for ISIS for the lulz ? Why for the french army ?

>>38301495
im just saying that entering the ffl is imho not what i would personnaly do. But it s his choice
>>
>>38301522
see>>38301261
And i'd never join something like ISIS.
>>
File: 1431445429364.png (349KB, 959x538px) Image search: [Google]
1431445429364.png
349KB, 959x538px
>>38301522
>or ISIS for the lulz
>>
File: french foreign legion face.jpg (191KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
french foreign legion face.jpg
191KB, 800x532px
Yeah, it's shit that most European countries don't have meme militaries like the US that recruit all the fucking time and where you are paid to do pretty much fucking nothing.

Our only option is to try in our national militaries with ridiculously low number of recruitment places (100 people per year in my country) or go to the FFL which is source of many horror stories.
>>
File: 1496348277349.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496348277349.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>38300617
>fighting for Israel
how about no
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.