[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most normie and the most robot MBTI type?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: mbti.jpg (11KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
mbti.jpg
11KB, 262x193px
What is the most normie and the most robot MBTI type?
>>
>>38300053
Most robot is INTJ.
Source: Me
>>
>>38300113
But that's not INTP.
>>
>most normie
ESFJ
ESTJ
ISTJ

>most robot
>INTP
>INFP
>INTJ
>>
>>38300113
It's actually INTP.
>>
>>38300053
Is ISTP normie?
>>
>>38300053

most normie:esfj
least:intp
>>
File: 1499646039755.jpg (275KB, 818x842px) Image search: [Google]
1499646039755.jpg
275KB, 818x842px
>>38300478
ISTP is basically the warrior type personality, so are often feelsfags because they live in an era that does not need them anymore, and because they usually are pretty awful with other people. However, they choose to never show these feels, and keep them bottled up because they don't know how to handle them, and know that emotions get in the way of things. They also keep to themselves most of the time and only talk when necessary.
So to answer your question, ISTPs are pretty robotic.
t. ISTP
>>
>>38300053

>INFJ

t. INFJ
>>
>>38300053
You could have asked this in the other active MBTI thread, which is still to hit the bump limit.

Most normie

Voluntary mindless follower attitudes galore
>ESFJ
>ISFJ
>ESFP
>ESTJ
>ISTJ
>ESTP - Despite social success, ESTPs are becoming capable of free thought
The ideal between interpersonal skills and independent thought
>ENFJ
>ISFP
Pure normium may end at this point, cyborgs begin to come out of the woodwork
>ENFP
>INFJ - The only introverted intuitive capable of effectively using Fe
>ENTJ
>ENTP
Playing life on Dante Must Die mode
>INFP - Their soft-mindedness might find them some sort of place, among furries or transsexuals
>ISTP - Despite autistic methods of thinking, their common attraction to typically masculine things may be able to save them
>INTP

Least normie

Best list I can come up with.
>t. INFJ
>>
I'm an INFJ is ENFJ normie?
>>
>>38300974
I forgot INTJ, slot them in between ISTP and INTP.

It was meant as a satire of these threads, if that wasn't obvious.
>among furries or transsexuals
>>
I'm an INFP-T am i normie
>>
>INTJ

Not sure how to catagerozie people because everyone is different but that's what I scored
>>
>>38300053
SJs are the most normie and NTs are the most robot.
>>
>>38300974
I would shit ESTPs into balance between interpersonal skills and independent thought. Though they typically conform to social norms and traditions it's largely because those traditions and norms benefit them as conventionally desirable and capable people. ESTPs who cannot fully benefit from the codes of society turn their back on it and become con-men, breakaways and etc. Keep in mind they're rarer than some Ns
>>
>>38300053
Most Robot: INTP. Easily.

Most Normie: ESFJ for female, ENTJ for male.
>>
intp is THE robot type. We have thread after thread asking the same question and by far the majority of people on here are intp. What could be more autistic than an entp with no filter and less social awareness? Or better yet an infp without the ability to understand feelings at all?

t. ENTP
>>
>>38302662
No N is normie, it's just that some are good at convincing the normies that they're of their ilk.
>>
>>38300974
>ESTP - Despite social success, ESTPs are becoming capable of free thought

Lol ESTPs are easily some of the most free spirited and independent people there are. Literally every ESTP I have met is a total chad with his own dreams, style, and attitude. ESTP is unironically the dream personality type.

>tfw le smart but lazy intp
>>
>>38302912
My thoughts exactly. That's why I didn't list them as that normie, although they get along with normies.
>>
>most robot
INTP, INTJ
>most normie
ESFP, ESFJ
>>
>>38302966
You put them in the "Voluntary mindless follower attitudes galore" section you idiot. They're probably more unique than literally any type. Those are not your thoughts exactly at all.
>>
>>38303433
Less so than the other types in there, that's why I wanted to make it noted. Perhaps I think the same as you to a lesser degree.

Relax
>>
>>38302595
>Though they typically conform to social norms and traditions
They only have Fe as a 3rd function, that means they get with people but that's not a preference. Also they dont have Si for tradition following.
>>
>>38303558
>Relax

Stop being a spineless idiot who bows down to anyone that disagrees with you. Quit acting like this special mature guy who's always on top backing out of any conflict because you're too much of a pussy to tell someone no.
>>
>>38300053
From most normie to most robot
ESFJ
ENFJ
ESTJ
ESFP
ISFP
ESTP
ENFP
ISFJ
ENTJ
ENTP
ISTJ
INFJ
INTJ
ISTP
INFP
INTP
>>
File: 1499606829901.png (129KB, 740x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499606829901.png
129KB, 740x640px
>>38300113
I harbor a disdain_ for you brother.
>>
>>38303597
Relax, nerd. If you'd stop getting upset about meaningless bullshit maybe you would stop getting bullied.
>>
>>38303597
I was trying to do that to incite you to get more annoyed at me, don't take it as bowing down to someone I don't know on the internet. Sarcasm doesn't translate through text. Let me explain my thought process.

>ESTPs are pretty normie, but they seem pretty independently thinking
>I should put them lower down
>People are going to throw a shitfit about that, I'll leave a note with that one
>"Despite social success, ESTPs are becoming capable of free thought"
>This is intended to be satirical of these threads, I'll make it more obvious
>"Their soft-mindedness might find them some sort of place, among furries or transsexuals"
>Left out INTJ, just in case, better leave this in here >>38301227
>"It was meant as a satire of these threads, if that wasn't obvious."

I'm not taking myself seriously with that post. I can see the problem with "My thoughts exactly", I only really used it as a common saying in conversation. Other than that, no. I'm trying to explain my thought process to come to some sort of common understanding, if not agreement, rather than flinging shit. Quit being an ill-informed prick. What's got such a stick up your ass about ESTPs?
>>
>>38303784
There we go. Grow some balls you little bitch.
>>
File: 42229c49201.jpg (65KB, 327x347px) Image search: [Google]
42229c49201.jpg
65KB, 327x347px
i'm ISTP
Am i fucked ?
>>
>>38303856
>i'm ISTP
Do you like physical activities?
>>
>>38303876
sometimes, i'm lazy so it needs to be interesting
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.