[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /cursedwithsinglemotherhere/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499410760438.png (115KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499410760438.png
115KB, 300x300px
>wake up early
>decide to go into living room because thats where ps4 is to watch movies and play exclusives
>turn it down and wear headphones because i know they are still sleeping
>mom wakes up and stands in the hallway just glaring at me for the thousandth time
>dont say or do anything besides continue playing vidya because no matter what i do or say i just cant win
>once the match is over i turn it off, walk towards my room while she belittles me about how if i dont like living here i can just leave

Im so tired of this shit. She doesnt want me here and constanly starts fights. She always calls the cops and say that i beat her but what can i do? Who are they gonna believe? If its not the cops its family members then they come and threaten to beat me for those accusations. Its gotten to the point where i will beat her if she pushes me even furthe. Its either that or move but i have no money, car, or people i could go with. My fucking car broke down and itll cost 2 grand to fix and id have more money if i didnt pay for the internet and cable for her and my little brothers. Im at my wits end i dont no where else to go besides jail for beating her or just an hero
>>
Just slap the fuck out of her so you don't leave any marks. Tell her if she doesn't knock her shit off you'll kill her in her sleep.
>>
>>38297881
Ok do what do i do after that? She'll call the cops or family. So again id end up in jail or homeless
>>
>>38297820
Just leave the place empty handed and start a new life
>>
My mom's a single parent and I love her; she's great.

>has me with my dad
>he goes ghost and tries to attack a bar with a crossbow
>goes to jail
>then gets diagnoses as completely batshit
>mom marries stepdad
>has baby brother
>stepdad dies

Anyway, OP, it's fucking crazy what your mom's pulling on you.
>but how old are you
>and do you have a job
Because I noticed you left these out in your post.
>>
>>38297820
I think you're a little shit. Your mom is clearly an idiot, but she's not your enemy. Man up and look around you. Take some responsibility for your own life in this absolutely rudderless world.
>>
>>38298014
Im 20 and yes i have a job but the hours are shit i could have gotten one with mpre hours but again, no car
>>38298015
Where did i say i wasnt taking responsibility?
>>
>>38298089
You don't need to say it if you're old enough to post here and still playing video games at your mom's house.
>>
File: 1499316463099.jpg (116KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
1499316463099.jpg
116KB, 490x490px
>>3829812(no you 4 u)
>theres a cutoff age for playing vidya
>>
>>38298281
There's a cutoff age for acting like a twelve year old.
It's 13.
>>
>>3829830(You)
So tell me if i had decided to watch tv instead of casually playing video games would i still be trying to "avoid responsibility"
>>
>>38298352
Hell yes, faggot.
>>
>>38297820
You got a job and ur payin bills that help ur little brothers good on ya' m8. Don't rly have any advice but wish ya the best of luck
>>
>>38298089
Twenty is a little young to be kicked out, IMO. I didn't leave home until I started my masters at 22, and even then, my mom helped me out.

I don't know how bonkers your mom is, but maybe explain the issue with mot having a car. If you make a plan to move out (or pay rent) maybe she'll ease up because you'll be proactive about your situation.
>>
>finish college, was pressured to go by mother
>make decent grades, finish a 3.3
>should've tried harder
>move home, not sure what to do with my life
>get a job anon
>get a job at a gas station, got lucky because I basically had no previous work experience
>only get thirty hours a week
>anon you need to quit your job and work 40 hours a week
>get offered a job at the university I went to, can support myself not on a lot of money, but won't be sweating about bills all the time
>want to wait until all the details are finalized, apartment found, etc.
>anon was all you did today sit on the computer and go to work
>no I'm moving out, I can pay my own car insurance and cell phone and rent
>okay, sounds like you have it all figured out in a condescending tone
>has told me more than once I have my whole life ahead of me, that's exciting
>acts passive-aggressive when I want to move out and support myself

what am I supposed to fucking do, how can I make you happy
If I worked 40 hours a week, would you say I need 50? That I need a higher wage? How can I do right by you, I don't fucking understand what I'm supposed to be doing
>>
dont forget it, we are all anti abortion because we want to breed more single mothers
>>
>>38297820

Seems pretty bad for you, OP. But you'll get to move out someday. Put some extra effort into finding a good paying job. I'm pretty sure you're not serious about considering an hero, but if you are, don't go down that road just yet. You're still pretty young to be throwing your life away.

Anyway, get some job finder apps or something. Hell, get a job at McDonalds if you have to. A bad job is better than no job, and it'll only be temporary until you get one you genuinly enjoy. Earn some money, get some promotions, rent an apartment and move out and forget about family for a good while. I can tell you want some time alone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.