[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE CHAD MEME IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 94c.png (88KB, 200x235px) Image search: [Google]
94c.png
88KB, 200x235px
AND FUCK YOU FOR TRICKING ME INTO BELIEVING IN IT
>Be me, 23 yrs old and no gf
>Start going out with qt from work
>goes fine for a few days, make out with her a lot too
>We go out to eat once and she starts getting flirty, which makes me insecure because "why does she like me if I'm not Chad"
>Order a few drinks to try and change my personality
>End up acting like a dick to v the waitress
>We leave the restaurant and go back to her car
>She's teasing me all the while and says "looks like little man is excited"
>Try to come up with a Chad thing to say and end up saying "OK, what are you gonna do about it then"
>She's totally turned off
>cancels whenever I try to make plans

The worst part is we talked about it later and the reason she said she was into me was that I was kind and sweet and hated the way I acted after those drinks. THE SAME THING YOU FUCKS SAID WOULD TURN OFF ANY GIRL BECAUSE IT'S BETA AND THEY'D THINK YOU WERE AN EMASCULATED KEK.

To any robot here who isn't too far gone please don't fall for the Chad meme, all it does is expose your worst parts of your personality and insecurities.
>>
>>38297200
It didn't work because you switched gears arbitrarily. Pick one and stick with it
>>
>>38297200

If you are naturally kind and sweet, just act like it.

Its that simple.
>>
>>38297287
I was told all the time by this board it was just gonna turn them off and I needed to be an alpha Chad.
>>
>>38297352

Most guys here have no idea what they are talking about.

You can't tell me you actually thought every woman is interested in alphas? Also the only thing worse than Alphas are pseudo-Alphas which women seem very adept at recognising.

From what I can tell, women want someone who is genuine. They wouldn't go after someone who showed no signs of being a Alpha if they wanted one would they.
>>
>>38297200
Just bee yourself with added confidence you dumbfuck.
>>
>>38297504
>You can't tell me you actually thought every woman is interested in alphas?
Yes. Things I've read here and elsewhere tell me all women only want an aggressive dominant and kind of jerkish Chad.
>>
>>38297352
Even if Chad was real then you sure as shit didn't act like it. You just served and fucked it all up.

Only a fool would take anything posted here as a fact.
>>
>>38297200
You just failed because you weren't in character. You just faked a douchebag personality and believing that's Chad behavior with women.
You're really retarded.
>>
It should have worked
>>
>>38297200
Maybe this is an opportunity to learn what NOT to say in certain situation. It could be that it wasn't even what you said. Who knows but try and be original like this post and maybe (you) too can be loved.
>>
>>38297352
>beleiving anything on this board

What a fucking tool. Maybe you should stay off the internet until you free get a sense of personal thought. I mean,this is fucked up dude.
>>
>>38297200
You dumb ass you failed because you got drunk in public and showed your ass. Take responsibility for this.
>>
>>38297200
You either are a Chad or you aren't. You can't act like one.
>>
File: 2074206_-_Nintendo_Switch.png (19KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2074206_-_Nintendo_Switch.png
19KB, 800x600px
>>38297200
>Unironically taking anything /r9k/ says as fact.
You're a fucking retard. You should know by know that robots intentionally feed you lies and misinformation in attempts to make you as sad and upset as they are.
This place is a pit, and the robots are here to drag down anyone that trys to climb out.
>>
>>38297352
Like another anon said, women can detect these things. Some can tell if you're getting far out of character or if you're faking. She probably got those vibes from you.
>>
File: Spingebill+.png (1MB, 1142x595px) Image search: [Google]
Spingebill+.png
1MB, 1142x595px
Chad isn't a meme, it's just annoying when betas try to act alpha
>>
>Start going out with qt from work
Leave, normalfag
>>
>>38297200

It's OK don't dwell on it, July 20th will be here before you know it and you'll forget all of this.
>>
>>38297898
What is July 20?
>>
File: laughing whores.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>38297200
>believing a bunch of bitter losers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *pauses for air*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You have no one but yourself to blame you fucking retard. Try to make an excuse that you were in a bad mood or something and try to fix it with her.
>>
>>38298030
>*pauses for air*
>being htis epic
>>
AUTISM

your autism LITERALLY PREVENTED you from getting pussy.

YES women want high SMV men

NO women don't want CREEPY men who are trying to POORLY portray themselves as higher SMV than they actually are

THIS is where you fucked up

basically, you couldn't pull off being Chad, she sniffed you out and subsequently recoiled
>>
>>38297200
>she was into me was that I was kind and sweet

Because she hopped off the cock carousel, had her fill of Chad cock, and wants a "nice guy" to settle down with.
>>
File: 1491455622885.png (121KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1491455622885.png
121KB, 420x420px
>>38297200
>OK, what are you gonna do about it then

Chad would never say that to a female, especially when she was teasing.
You need to study the Chad behaviors a lot more.
Chads are
>Aggressive towards other males
>Nice towards females
You fucked it and you were aggressive towards females like a fedora tipping autist.
>>
>>38298284
Forgot to add
Being totally nice won't work either because then you'll look like a beta.
You need to make jokes etc, never call her names unless you know that she'll know you're joking and be confident.
>>
>>38297200
this is like shooting your self in the face with a shotgun, then running to the gun shop and complaining that the gun didn't work the way you were told it would
>>
>>38297200
Learn the basics, never shit where you eat aka date someone you work with.
>>
File: 1498379414990.jpg (17KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1498379414990.jpg
17KB, 231x218px
But anon... THEY WEREN'T FREAKING MEMING
>>
>>38297287
This , being a total cuck and worshipping a female is different than just being kind and sweet
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.