[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit lads visualization actually fucking works

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: surprisedwojak.jpg (23KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
surprisedwojak.jpg
23KB, 337x372px
holy shit lads visualization actually fucking works
>>
>turns out puting your mind to something is useful

Gee who would have knew?
>>
>>38297207
no as in i thought about something happening and it happened like fucking magic
>>
>>38297233
Originally elaborate on this please.
>>
>>38297233
I know what you ment. Its called actual magic.
>>
Whats Visualization?
>>
>>38297286
>ment
>believes in magic
>fucking ment
>>
>>38297296
i think that it's imagining something before you do it. but im not sure OP please explain
>>
>>38297284
>>38297286
theres this girl ive been texting (first ever im sitll tfw no gf since birth). she was annoyed i think hadnt texted for about a day or two, i imagined her texting me, me seeing the message et cetera, literally one second later i got the message not even fucking kidding. its not that amazing but fuckign weird.
>>
File: depy Apu.png (49KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
depy Apu.png
49KB, 657x527px
>>38297310
Do you mean thinking?
>>
>>38297312
If you can do it again,its magic. If you cant,it is luck. Simple as that. Dont let it get to your head though. Magic is nothing to play with.
>>
>>38297348
ive done it before though as well, like when i needed exact change, or when my pc stopped working and i thought about it and it booted perfectly, im well aware it may jsut be coincidence but its pretty amazing sometimes
>>
I keep visualizing myself having sex with pretty women and having enough confidence to have a job or travel the world. GUESS WHAT FAG?
IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK
>>
OP really needs to fucking explain what hes talking amout
>>
>>38297377

little things im serious dude this is insanely helpful, think about some small thing bothering you, really focus on how it could be fixed, how you would feel afterwards, givve it some time about a minute i guess and really focus on it everything youd feel what it would be like. and then see if it works
>>
>>38297391

i appreciate that but i dont have or use email like ever, and anything you want to talk about you can just ask me here.
>>
>>38297400
I guess little things don't really bother me, it's more about my shitty life situation. but ill try.
>>
>>38297424
I cant. It is personal stuff that would require us to meet at some point.
>>
>>38297434
believe me im the most cynical, bitter, isolated person i know id never believe in this hsit but its legit fuckign worked for me so i guess dont knock it till you try it.
>>
I can't visualize things in my head
>>
>>38297377
big things take self-orientation, wizardlet
>>
I visualize getting stabbed, sliced to pieces, and getting impaled on a spear all the time it's all a part of being an INTP
>>
>>38297472
im convinced mbti is confirmation bias bullshit
>>
>>38297490
But I have always thought of dying.
Since I played cod4 I wanted to executed by hand gun on national television.
>>
>>38297500
suicidal thoughts, everyone has them you may have OCD thoguh if they are intrusive
>>
>>38297512
Okay. But I love thinking dying symmetrically when I'm bored because I hate myself so much.
>>
File: hypno files.png (61KB, 614x687px) Image search: [Google]
hypno files.png
61KB, 614x687px
If you guys need help visualizing, try hypnosis
This website is pretty good, the files are free (you have to sign up for an account, I've had mine for years with no problems) and I feel like they make a real difference
Hypnosis isn't some scary thing like it is on TV, plus every time I do it I feel more chill and focused afterward
>http://hypno-files.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=top10&ptick=123800796
Hypno-files is the site, the link is to the top 10 highest rated files on the site, you can download them and listen to them on your computer or phone
I've downloaded about 30 from here and have never had problems with them.
>>
>>38297312
Here's what really happened OP.

>Texting girl
>Stop texting her for a few days
>Think about her the entire time
>Happen to think about her texting you
>She texts you

It's coincidence.
>>
>>38297179
isn't all of thinking visualizing
>>
>>38297652
How do you download a file?
>>
>>38297312
>see thread in catalog
>think it could be interesting
>see this bullshit instead
I should've stayed on v
>>
File: angry gods.gif (333KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
angry gods.gif
333KB, 500x259px
>>38297348
>Magic is nothing to play with.
I disagree.
>>
>>38298675
After you make an account, you click on the name and it DLs automatically
The account part sucks, but then you have access to all the free files on the site, which makes it worth it to me (I've never bought a file, and I don't plan on it because all the paid stuff eventually becomes free anyway)
>>
>>38297652
What's your thought on this lucid dreaming file?
>>
>>38297472
Maybe if you visualized still surviving through the impact you had on others you would be happy. Or you can wish for the world to feel the way you do and let it crumble. Either way i'll see you when this life is settled anon
>>
the key: consciousness affects reality; this is the essence of magic.
>>
>>38298840
The first time I used it I had my first ever lucid dream within a week, it worked really well and got me into hypnosis (it was one of the first files I ever used)
After that I started looking up lucid dreaming stuff, and now I do reality checks, keep a dream journal, and use the SSILD/WBTB (Senses Induced Lucid Dreaming/Wake Back to Bed) methods, and have at least one good one every four days to a week now.
As much as it sucks, leddit's luciddreaming board is one of the best sources for LD info that I know
>>
>>38299033
I'm actually afraid of lucid dreaming because sleep paralysis is frightful.
>>
>>38299098
Sleep paralysis is one of those things I've always heard about, but never experienced. I could never get to that point of "mind awake/body asleep" so I could never do the WILD method or anything like that. With SSILD, though, you "cycle your senses" (focus your attention on what you see behind your closed eyelids, focus on what you hear, focus on how your body feels) a few times, then roll over and go to sleep like normal. And it actually works - this is the only method that's given me consistent results.
>>
>>38299270
How do i actually use that lucid dreaming mp3? Just put it in and listen?
>>
File: 1499487063279.png (503KB, 765x431px) Image search: [Google]
1499487063279.png
503KB, 765x431px
>>38299033
>As much as it sucks, leddit's luciddreaming board is one of the best sources for LD info that I know

http://www.dreamviews.com/forum.php
>>
>>38299270
I've been meaning to commit to SSILD but my pathological laziness is a real obstacle. Still I keep reading about SSILD and how effective at producing lucid dreams it seems to be for people so its encouraging
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.