[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Record 35 hours a week of your job search? Are they having a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: _86111134_pa.jpg (34KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_86111134_pa.jpg
34KB, 660x371px
Record 35 hours a week of your job search? Are they having a fucking laugh how the hell are you supposed to do that?
>>
I usually just copy the last weeks ones and jumble them up
>>
>>38297188
Knowing my luck the cunts will notice.
>>
>>38297151
>can easily do 35 hours a week applying for jobs
>can't easily keep record
>spend more time writing down what I'm doing than actually applying
I just ended up cancelling my claim, it was actively getting in the way of my job hunt.
>>
>>38297234
It seems they want you to fuck up so they can save money.
>>
>>38297151
>Be applying for graduate positions
>Apply for 2 or 3 a week
>Throw some other pointless shit in there as well
>Tell them that all the graduate jobs I've applied for require me to do a lot of tests
It's surprising how easily they buy that.
>>
>>38297300
>I can't sit at home all day and do nothing
Oh poor fucking you
>>
>>38297300
Supposedly they get a bonus for getting people off the dole, whether because they've been booted off or have managed to find work.
>>38297321
Try doing your job, but every time you do something you have to write it down and keep meticulous records of it.
>>
>>38297321
You do know where you are right now yes?
>>
Is the welfare system at you guys fucking over white people too?

I lost my job and they would not give me a single dime because I was living with my parents and had few thousands in savings.

"Use up your savings and move out and we can help you" Well, thank you for nothing...

Meanwhile black people and muslims are getting a regular paycheck plus another paycheck for every second kid they have - they make more money than a carpenter while being on welfare

Incredible....
>>
>>38297442
Yes it is. When i go to the Job Centre the fat bitch behind the desk gives me a hard time over every little thing but the shabby looking coon before me just got waved through. They're terrified of angering the dindus and appearing racist.
>>
>>38297442
>put yourself in an awful financial situation so you are forced to rely on us
At which point when they say jump, you have to bloody jump.
>>
>>38297481
Haha, yeah.

In the end I just got an internship at a store and worked there for 6 months with welfare payed salary. Got 200 kroner a day - which is what regular people makes an hour here.

I could afford lunch and a pack of smokes after a day of work. Terrible.

>>38297473
Haha - it is the same here. Every welfare office has 2-3 security guards to handle niggers who are forced to go out to work after being on welfare for 20+ years

I remember the government payed me to go to a job course and literally every person there was an angry 40+ muslim who was angry because they were cutting their welfare off if they did not attend. Disgusting. Did not help me get a job either. Just a waste of time..
How is it with muslims and niggers? Your country is gigantic but still. Is it as terrible as I see on the web? Literally every street at yours reminds me of our main muslim capital Oslo.

Had to move because I got mugged at least once a month.
>>
>>38297229
I've had three different cunts examining my activity history and none of them have questioned me further about the bollocks I write on there.

I've been on for so long that I literally have hundreds of different things I can copy paste. I consider myself an expert on getting these people to leave you alone.

Here are some tips:

- 3 posts a day, and use (3 hours) at the end of one, and (2 hours) at the end of the other 2.

- The first post I like to put as going through my emails and responding to them, be very vague so you can make some shit up and not get chased up on it if they do happen to hound you.

-Travelling to various places counts as the hours. If I have an appointment at the job centre or the other faggot hole I have to go to, I put that in as my (3 hours). Bonus if they are both on the same day and I can use it as a (4 hours) and skip putting the usual 2x (2 hours)

- If they ask you about why it takes you so long to travel everywhere just tell them that you walked (doesn't work if you are obese)

- 'The limit on the typing space is so small that I couldn't put all that I did in that space so I just put the usual things that I do there'

- The travelling thing is really a godsend. You can say that your internet is dodgy and sometimes you have to walk to the library to get internet access.

- Keep your head down. Easy enough for /r9k/ to understand. IF you start arguing with them they are more likely to chase you. Be apologetic and just accept everything they tell you.
>>
>>38297547
Sounds bad. I'm probably going to be starting a two-month long unpaid work placement with the local council.
>>
>>38297151
Universal Basic Neetbucks when?????????
>>
>>38297547
>Is it as terrible as I see on the web?
Not really. Outside of London and a couple of other cities you can live most of your life without ever meeting a darkie.
>>
>>38297442
> how much money do you have in savings anon-san?
Nothing. Literally got a few coins in my wallet. Please help *smile, hold eye contact*
> aww how can someone so handsome not have a job, take down my number

I have thousands literally under my bed. The difference be me and you is that im not stupid enough to tell anyone.
>>
>>38297473
>>38297473
Shabby looking coons get treated better than you. Jesus christ man, fix up. Get a hair cut and stop eating greasy food
>>
>>38297722
This mans a professional.

Great advice, keep your head down, nod, yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir. In and out, be pleasant and forgettable. The people dealing with you want an easy life, unless you get that one prick on a crusade. Do the bare minimum, give them what they want, know when to talk and when to shut up.

The hardest part about benefits is actually going there, I cant be bothered when im comfy
>>
>>38297442
>I wanted a hand out even though I have saving enough to finacially support myself and don't have any dependents
fucking white people
>>
>>38298650
heh heh, yeah white people sure abuse government hand outs in spades huh?
>>
>>38297442
spend all your savings on gold and keep it hidden under your mattress, then you can claim while still having money saved up.
>>
File: 1499703022011.png (252KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499703022011.png
252KB, 480x480px
>>38298885
Laugh it up, niggy.

Fuck the gubberment, they should just pay us all for the basic essentials, That way everyone has the free time to pursue meaningful careers and not just work for the sake of work/paying bills.

We'd have time for getting a better career, pursuing higher education or starting up our own business.
>>
>>38297722
Brilliant! Thanks m8
>>
>>38300409
You have to remember to add new things rather than copy and paste all the time. I write out what I do, rather than copying, half of the time to make sure that I have new stuff to copy and paste. I usually go back 3-4 pages to find something to copy.

I saw somewhere that Bill Gates would hire a lazy person as they will find an easy way to do things. I can't even get a job in Game
>>
>>38300877
>I can't even get a job in Game
I worked there and you really don't want to work at Game. Management is a shambles and they'll cut your hours if you aren't good enough at pushing their scammy 'Game care' warranty shit onto every customer.
>>
>>38300925
I know I didn't want to work there, I just apply for fucking anything before I suck up and join the army. I guess it's good I didn't get it if it's that shitty, but it's also disheartening that someone who has nothing to do with their life other than play games can't get a job getting warranties on 3rd party ps4 controllers
>>
>>38300958
Some retail jobs are ok, the bigger the place the easier you can get lost and slack off. You're probably coming across as too smart in interviews. They want a literal drone to work for them that will follow orders and not think for himself. Try acting a bit denser.
>>
I've just started to apply for UC a few weeks back; in two weeks, I get the allowance, but like you said, I had to apply for a shitton of jobs and show proof of it. The main way I've done this is by recording screenshots of my applications on powerpoint, saving it as a draft, and then logging onto my email, and showing them the new powerpoint each week. The lady who checked my work application progress wasn't really strict about my work application progress, and she didn't really check if it was 35 hours a week, just so long as I showed proof of about two dozen applications each week.
>>
>>38297473
Lol they turned me down because I have a highschool diploma.
>>
>>38301050
>Interviews

I had one interview and that was at Homebase, but that was literally set up for me by the work program they have me on because I've never had a job before.

In that interview, I definitely came across too smart and as if the job will be a piece of cake. I know what I did wrong and haven't been given another chance.

I don't want to play the /pol/ card and say that I can't get a job because I am a white male, but I am certain that even if I said that I was a white female I would have been to fucking infinite more interviews. I live in the city so it's all about diversity this year
>>
>>38301285
Retail hardly ever check references, just find a local place that's shut down in the last year and say you worked there. Or make one up.
>>
>>38301418
Nice idea man, I'll try it out
>>
>>38301204
You don't have to do that bullshit man. I started off doing that and they told me they didn't want it, they wanted the activity log filled out with 35 hours a week.
>>
i wish it was still like the 80s or 90s when you just had to walk in and give a signature and that was it... there was no checking up on you at all
>>
File: 4674677674.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4674677674.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>38297151
>tfw government is forcing me into a fulltime job so i can keep my neetbux which is far below minimumwage
>going to work a fulltime job thats below minimum wage
>and its fucking legal
HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>Quit my job a year ago due to mental health issues
>No one responds to me if I have a year gap in my resume
>Started putting down that I still work at my old job and am getting responses now

How fucked am I? I'm just banking on them not calling my old work if I actually get an offer.
>>
>>38297442

when i had to go back on jobseekers i just put all my money in a card in my mothers name and kept hold of the card myself

do you have any savings? No

had about 7k in savings at the time but theres no way id tell them that
>>
File: 1492138311099.png (158KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1492138311099.png
158KB, 1000x963px
>mfw i dont have to deal with this shit
America for the win again boys!
>>
>>38301710
Find somewhere similar to your old job that shut recently and say you worked there.
>>
Honestly i can never be arsed logging in because its random fucking numbers. Idk it makes all the difference to my lazy ass. I'm not sure how much longer I can get away with pretending "I can't login" and writing bullshit down on paper.

My dude doesn't seem to give a lot of fucks though. I think how much you do purely depends on your advisor. As long as you're doing something, and don't come across as junkie scum. I think a lot of them don't really expect the ridiculous search hours.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.