[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been straight edge for 19 years straight,AMA.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: 1499479294189.jpg (43KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
1499479294189.jpg
43KB, 600x609px
I have been straight edge for 19 years straight,AMA.
>>
Why don't you smoke weed faggot
>>
>>38297160
Because weed is bad for you,as is any inhaling of smoke.
>>
>>38297140
Why would you identify as straight edge? Thats like identifying as a vegan. Do what you want but don't be a faggot about it.
>>
>>38297140
why do spiders have eight eyes? its not like they are seeing much.
>>
>>38297140
what would moths read?
>>
Same here my nigga. I just want to stop fapping and i did DXM once. but other that feels good my man
>>
>>38297140
what is your opinion on global warming?
>>
>>38297189
I dont know any other term to put it as.

>>38297196
Because it is symbolic in a way,because they see everything.

>>38297218
Authors who have the brightest set of ideals.
>>
you are a 19y old shitter who is retarded ever since he entered puberty and still in the mental stage of childhood

also a disgusting anime fag
>>
How did it affect your social life? How do people react when you tell them?
>>
>>38297257
I dont have any knowledge on the matter so i can not give a clear answer on the matter.
>>
>>38297140
Same but I am 22

>>38297266
Fuck off degenerate
>>
>>38297269
It didnt affect me at all since nobody pressured me as much as all the shit "D.A.R.E" programs tryed telling us. and typicaly people say something like "goodjob" or whatever. People find it respectable,or atleast my family does.
>>
How many dicks have you sucked? How many of them were niggers?
>>
>>38297280
Do you agree with >>38297279
>>
>>38297343
Why are you being rude for no reason at all?
>>
>>38297140
Now you just have to overcome the sin of pride
>>
>>38297426
Its ok to be proud of yourself when the moment arises. Throwing away your seven desires doesnt make you any better as a person,it makes you less of one.
>>
>>38297471
t. Irresponsible Pauline shitter
>>
>>38297581
>buzzword buzzword buzzword
>>
I was sxe before
>be me, straight edge
>don't want to use drugs as they invalidate self mastery and surrender control to external chemicals
>even go to some parties and don't drink
>really fucked sleep schedule
>seriously insomniac af
>always tired but cannot sleep
>family is falling apart for other reasons (dad's threats to kill us etc)
>family decides to blame all this on my "mental health issues"
>end up fucked up on various medications that don't help me, for problems I have (like sleep) and don't (Le depression meme)
>can't think etc, weak af too
Don't do drugs
Even when the alternative is homelessness
Homelessness > being ruined and dependent on drugs and other people, barred from lots of things and unable to think
It takes me like a minute to do the fugging captcha
>>
>>38297196
Nature doesn't really get the quantity vs. quality distinction.
>>
>>38297173
What about weed brownies?
>>
>>38297948
Using drugs as recreational purposes not only shows you are of poor character but also of poor taste.
>>
did you age better because of it?
>>
>>38298115
Weed made me finally appreciate life and enjoy living. It cured me of wanting to kill myself.
Say what you will about my character and taste, but if you're unwilling to consider that it has legitimate use, I don't take anything that you say personally.
>>
>>38298145
Well i look 25 even though i am 19. I have a full set of hair and a beard,and to top it off they are both still there natural dark color so maybe.
>>
>>38298198
The only reason i could see it being used and being held within a considerate use is if you had a legitmate religion that had you use it. I dont see a problem with using acid,lsd,what have you,to reach a high plane of thought or being used as an attempt to talk to god. The only problem i have with it is people using it for fun.
>>
>>38298288
>god hates fun
well la dee da why don't you get off 4chan
>>
>>38298319
>Why dont i leave
Because i am 5'6,a devil worshiper and a sociopath,but thats not the point here. The point is,drugs are bad for you. They mess with your system in negative ways if used in excess. Sure its all fun and games now,but then you wake up one day addicted to it and then it'll no longer have an affect on you,making you want harder drugs to escape from.the cruel reality that made try weed in the first place. Its a slippery slope man.
>>
>>38298411
>slippery slope fallacy
meh, I have to skedaddle
I declare myself the winner
smoke weed everyday
>>
>>38298442
Its your life. If you want to make a stupid decision then be my guest. I literaly can not stop you.
>>
>>38298504
It was a much better decision than living in existential agony for what could potentially be decades.

Did you know that normie and square mean the exact same thing?
>>
>>38298525
I do not appreciate you implying that i am a normalfaggot because i do not want to ruin myself with outside chemicals. And it is your fault you are a weak human being. You arent strong. You are just as pathetic now as you were then.
>>
>>38298564
I'm not implying it, I'm outright stating it using words that in order to be to your standards, clouts must be cut using normative measures. It's as retarded as thinking you can control the weather with your mind. Normative thinking makes you not only a normie, but a normalfaggot worshiper.
>>
>>38298625
Alot of mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you are a robot and that i am the normalfaggot here. Weed is the normalest drug you could ever take. Its as normal as beer and wiskey. But i dont exspect any less from a pot smoking dreg such as yourself.
>>
>>38298679
It's not even gymnastics. I'm wearing pants.
>>
>>38298692
Dont you have to "skeedadle XDDDD",punk. Why are you still here. Dont tell me you are hung up on me striking a nerve.
>>
>>38298739
I'm sorry, but you do need to look up what a norma is.
I'm finished getting ready. I'll probably see you later.
>>
>>38297140
Thoughts on buddhism?
>>
>>38298769
Good exscuse friend. Its fine. Sometimes the best thing a person can do is run.
>>
>>38298785
Whatever faggot. Have fun being a normie.
>>
>>38298778
Same thoughts on every other ideal: as long as it doesnt make you hurt other people then go ahead and beleive. Having faith is just as important as being skeptical,even if that faith is aimed towards yourself. Thats personaly the best kind of faith in my opinion.
>>
>>38298797
Art thou mad that i have found a weakness within your fragile mental armor. You are weak. A joke . No better than a female.
>>
>>38298822
Are you conservative?
>>
>>38298797
But anons right weed is normie drug especially with it legalized. That are you stoner buzzfeed quiz makes me cringe.
>>
>>38297140
If you and I met and had otherwise similar values and hobbies, but you knew that I smoked pot, drank occasionally, and tripped psychs, would you be my friend?

Why are you straight edge?
>>
>>38298867
I dont alighn with anything. I dont feel a need to pick a side.
>>
>>38297189
>"Do you eat meat?"
>"Nope."
>"What about fish?"
>"Nope.'
>"What about eggs?"
>"Nope."
>"Milk?"
>"Nope."
>"And you don't wear wool, down, or leather?"
>"That's right."
>"So you're vegan, then?"
>"Naw, I don't identify like that."
>>
>>38298926
Nope. I dont compulsively seek out friends. And the notion of a druggy wanting to be my friend is repulsive. And i am straight edge because thats just how i am. I have had my share of dealing with actual drug addicts when i had to live in a trailer park so its not like i am blindly attacking drug users.
>>
>>38298967
I don't do drugs or drink alcohol but I'm not calling attention to the fact that I don't because that's retarded. The person you describe could just be doing it for no reason, as opposed to vegans who are idealogical about it.
>>
>>38298980
>And the notion of a druggy wanting to be my friend is repulsive.
I'm sorry to hear-well, read-that. I appreciate not compulsively seeking out friends, but I'd hope that something like that wouldn't exclude somebody you otherwise like or have a history with.

>And i am straight edge because thats just how i am
That's rather circular, though. It's not an answer. You mentioned being around drug addicts in a trailer park. Did seeing their lives turn you off the idea? You posted Christ-chan. Is it at all a religious thing for you?

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude. I'm genuinely pretty interested in your thought process since I don't get straight-edge folks.

Also, how do you feel about caffeine?

>>38298997
There's a difference between calling attention to something, which is, in fact, obnoxious, and just using the word that describes what you are by definition.

I sympathize somewhat with the sentiment of not wanting to identify or be identified with something obnoxious and screechy (I hate how the word "vegan" in German basically becomes "veganistic"), but you could also skip the whole conversation I posted by using the word.

>The person you describe could just be doing it for no reason,
Now THAT would be something.
>>
>>38298997
I have a right to be against those who purposefully poison not only themselves but the people around them. Drug users are toxic individuals. My ideals are objectively better and life enhancing. Thats why i bothered to point it out.
>>
>>38299154
You arent being rude. You are being inquisitive,which is great. And i worded what i said oddly. I should have just stayed with "i am straight edge because i have seen first hand what drugs can do to people." And the other reason is that it is religious,just mot of jesus Christ. When i was young,i was bitten by a spider on my dick and had received a vision from a spider demoness that had asked me to do something for her. Though i can not tell you whatt hat favor is,it does involve me being not only pure of mind,but also pure of body. Take that as you will.
>>
>>38299170
>I have a right to be against those who purposefully poison not only themselves but the people around them. Drug users are toxic individuals.
You see, this seems like an answer to the question of why you're straight-edge. You don't want to be near toxic people, and paired with the trailer park thing, you have a history of being around such individuals and you're probably sick of it. That makes sense.

But what do you mean by "toxic?"

>My ideals are objectively better and life enhancing.
What are your ideals? Are they all such that a drug-user could never hold the same ideals?
>>
>>38299290
Do you have a gmail? Or do you mind making on? I have to sleep soon and i dont want to leave you hanging.
>>
>>38299262
>You arent being rude. You are being inquisitive,which is great.
I appreciate that you appreciate it. Thank you.

>When i was young,i was bitten by a spider on my dick and had received a vision from a spider demoness that had asked me to do something for her. Though i can not tell you whatt hat favor is,it does involve me being not only pure of mind,but also pure of body. Take that as you will.
That's weird, but I do plenty of shit based on dreams and visions anyway, so I feel ya.

But caffeine: Does it count as something impure to you?
>>
>>38299330
Yeah, man. eldritchbunnies

This is the first time I'll be in contact with a robot outside /r9k/ and it kinda excites me. Talk to ya whenever; sleep tight.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.