[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There can be no Hope in this Hell. No Hope at all.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: spoiler-v1.png (209B, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler-v1.png
209B, 100x100px
I thought if i surround myself with people that share my nerdy interrests my life might be become better.
People to talk with about something else but work. Play games togheter. Discuss comics and anime. Go on trips togheter. Hell maybe i would even meet a girl i could feel comfortable being around.

Instead i surrounded myself with people that used and abused me all while they kept telling me what i wanted to hear. Whenever we did play togheter everybody just shat on eachother. And visiting any cons or events just ended in a fight. After years i finnaly decided to cut all ties with all of them. In the end i never met a girl there either.

So what the fuck do i do now? Looking online for likeminded people is even worse. I will never actually find friends or love it seems.

What the fuck do i do now?
>>
>>38296033
Are you looking for advice? >>>/adv/
I think that all people are shit. It's up to you to realize that you're shit, too. Once you can accept that, you can begin to learn how to start turning that shit into fertilizer and improve yourself to the point where you can show others how to do the same and not be used by them.
>>
>>38296106
>it's another "improve yourself!" post
You have to go back.
>>
>>38296165
I remember sometime back in 2006, someone said the same thing to me on YTMND.
>>
>>38296106
I dont even know what im looking for. Perhaps i just wanted to hear if others went rough similar shit or have some advice yes.

I am aware of my own fuckups. i am kind of lazy at times. Im very nervous around woman and i overthink alot of things.
>>
>>38296198
Have you considered moving?
>>
>>38296241
No i have not. But where to? I live in a small town in germany.
>>
>>38296384
Come see the lovely burgs in Burgerland!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.