[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are men so bad at sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: kumumacrou8z.jpg (94KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kumumacrou8z.jpg
94KB, 960x1280px
Why are men so bad at sex?
>>
>>38293583
Why are women so bad at not getting raped?
>>
>>38293583
the female orgasm does not exist so men only focus on their own pleasure during sex
>>
because men don't realize there are two types of orgasms

some girls orgasm from their clit, some from their g spot

some find it difficult to orgasm from the clit, some find it difficult to orgasm from the g spot

i have a small dick so i find girls that are clitoral because i eat pussy like a champ, they orgasm hard and stay super happy

it's all about finding out what you can offer vs what they enjoy, same with guys. i'm not turned on by girls with big tits so i don't fuck girls with big tits

/honest answer in a troll thread
>>
>>38293583
We just like to give the illusion that we care about you cuming, really though we just wanna cum ourselves and then go to sleep
>>
>>38293583
You'd have better luck getting a women to orgasm by showing her a huge bank account than by anything you could do with your dick, women only orgasm when they feel a very profound attraction or whatever, it has nothing to do with the actual sex.
>>
>>38293626
who are you kidding you've never had sex
>>
>>38293583

>Be white
>Be 5'7 beta fuck
>Go to China
>Become king shit and have sex like crazy
>Go back to America with new born confidence
>Get no sex
>>
>>38294245
I'm not him but why do you think that?

Seems like he's being honest to me
>>
>virgin
>pounding away at gf
>shes going crazy
>can't feel anything except with a few strokes here and there, going raw too
>later she tells me that I kept hitting her cervix and every time I did it sent her into ecstasy
>grills get to experience constant ecstasy that leads up to a mind-breakingly good orgasm
>uncuts get to experience a fraction of that
>tfw cutfags like me don't get anything

Fucking jews
>>
>>38294440
You have a perfectly functioning prostate, you can experience the ecstasy for yourself

>>38294272
You aren't a loser nerd because you don't live in China mate. You'll still be the same autist wherever you go.
>>
>>38293583
Because he has to do EVERYTHING during sex, while a woman does nothing.
>>
>>38294440
>hitting her cervix
Nice meme.
>>
>>38294484
Not true, but great job proving that you have a shitty or nonexistent sex life.
>>
>>38294440
Did you still have an orgasm?
If so, you're going fine
If not, maybe something else is the problem, because a lot of circumcised men still have children
>>
>>38294440
Cutfag here and literally no lack of feeling whatsoever. How old are you? How much sex do you have? How often do you masturbate? I'm scared of becoming like that.
>>
>>38293583
because the only men trying to fuck you are ugly enough to not be accepted by any other woman so they have no experience in bed you disgusting waste of oxygen.
>>
File: 565465.jpg (39KB, 658x417px) Image search: [Google]
565465.jpg
39KB, 658x417px
>>38294527

>Cutfag here and literally no lack of feeling whatsoever

Not possible. You're missing feeling because the parts they cut off your penis are some of the most specially innervated parts.

Women missing their clits and/or clitoral hoods (the clitoral hood is also erogenous tissue; it isn't just a covering for the clit) mostly think that what they experience is as good as sex gets. They really just have no clue what they're missing.

Same with guys missing their ridged band (a major pleasure zone of the foreskin)
>>
>>38294649
>>38294527
Cutfag or not, what you're both missing is something nice and hard up your assholes to rub against your prostate. no man will know what an orgasm is until he's felt such.
>>
>>38294649
yes but his fucking dick skin that exists can still feel just fine
>>
>>38294649
It may be true that sex would feel different if I wasn't cut as a baby. What I meant by that is I've never had issue feeling pleasure from sex or reaching orgasm. Is this something that happened to you after lots of sex or mastrubating?

If anything being cut has been positive for me. Girls like it better where I'm from and I can last longer than a lot of other guys they've been with. All with sex being super enjoyable still. Did I just win the lottery is it usually bad?
>>
>>38294780
I'm cut and have the same experience as you
I'm certain the damages are often exaggerated online, especially on 4chan
>>
>>38294860

If anything the damage is downplayed. The foreskin is the penis's primary sensory structure.

Losing all sensation in the head of your penis would be less of a loss than losing the foreskin, if we're talking about sensory loss. The foreskin is the most innervated part.
>>
>>38294440
ya raw intercourse is not very stimulating
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.