[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cycle of life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3335.jpg (45KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3335.jpg
45KB, 248x252px
>get born
>grow up
>go to school
>graduate
>get a job
>retire
>die

Lovely, isn't it?
>>
>>38293205
muh nihilism meme
>>
>>38293215
It's true though. Although simplified, it's true.
>>
>>38293228
Why? Who says you have to life your like this? I'm an autistic retard but I'm still rather content with what I do with my time. I haven't been to university, I didn't graduate school, I certainly do anything I would consider working.

I partake in a few hobbies and enjoy spending my time writing and watching sport.

Why does nothing matter? Money aside, what personally is condoning you to the """normal""" livelihood as listed in OP
>>
It is lovely actually. Maybe if you stopped being a faggot you might enjoy some of it.
>>
>>38293269
certainly don't do*
>>
>>38293205
I am at the job phase and should be nearing there married and have kids point in life but fuck me sideways I don't want to do any of this, not at all, being grown up and responsible brings me no joy at all, in fact it makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>38293269
You don't. But if you want to get anywhere, you pretty much have to live your life like this. Especially in today's society.
>>
>>38293566
Get anywhere in what sense? This is simply not true. My idea of getting "somewhere " or getting something out of life is different from yours I suppose.
>>
>>38293600
Y'know, get enough money to support yourself (bills, taxes, groceries etc.)
>>
>>38293205
and this achieved what? you have covered what ground in saying this? you have achieved what and felt what?

sort your life out you sad fuck
>>
>>38293205
for reals. I'm 30 now and pretty shocked that there's nothing here except doing things you hate everyday and waiting to die.
>>
You forgot kids and marriage. Memes aside, every person needs a meaning and having kids is the epitome of meaning. You will have something of yours to take care of and adore until it blossoms.
Of course, there's the chance you will fall on a slut nightmare woman who will drain you of everything but that's a risk every man takes. Your dad did take the risk, and his dad did and every single dad in history did.
>>
>>38295071
No it really is not. Getting someone pregnant is but actually looking after them for years is a socially build unnatural construct.
>>
>>38293205
I started thinking about conversations I had with my dad when I was young maybe 10 years old
started crying and can't believe life turned out to be such hell
>>
>>38293205
Left off final item:
>Get intense satisfaction from doing it all the right way.
"But everyone else has done it already, you're just another drone!"
Everyone else has gone on roller coasters before, are you telling me the experience of eating them isn't pleasurable jusst because it's what every other drone does? Nonsense.
>>
The worst part about it is that your path is essentially set at 20. There are certain things that can never be achieved if you haven't done them by that point. It's nearly impossible to change.
>>
File: 1499742271679.jpg (31KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1499742271679.jpg
31KB, 282x341px
>>38295114
>making sure your helpless offspring survive is unnatural
>>
>>38293672
you know there are billionaires/millionaires without a college degree right?
>>
>>38295542
This, in just five short years I'll be 30 and probably still have hardly anything to show for it, be proud of, or otherwise have any semblance of meaning, purpose, or general contentment in my life. The years go by faster and faster as I get older, and I still feel like a teenager waiting for the day that my life will somehow happen for me. I know that I have to make something happen, but I have no idea what that is or how to do it. The only thing really keeping me here is not wanting to hurt the already fragile people I'll leave behind, and fear of the unknown.
>>
>>38295767
I feel very much the same. Do you think that the feeling that we 'have to make something happen' or 'make something of ourselves' is a social construct? I often think that maybe, 200, 300 years ago people didn't feel that way and it has a lot to do with capitalism/american dream mentality.

Basically, we fell into the self realization meme
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.