[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /no hobby/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1499371407787.jpg (72KB, 434x436px) Image search: [Google]
1499371407787.jpg
72KB, 434x436px
>tfw no real interest towards anything
>actually trying out every board here and try to like some of them.

/mu/ and /fa/ used to always be my main interest. but now the passion for it is fading away.
>>
File: 1451241563725.png (12KB, 430x721px) Image search: [Google]
1451241563725.png
12KB, 430x721px
Listening to music and fashion are not real interests anyway so don't feel too bad.
>>
>>38291211

WHAT BRINGS YOU JOY? ARE YOU EVEN ABLE TO FEEL JOY ANYMORE, BENEATH THE PSYCHOLOGICAL BURDEN YOU CARRY? WHAT COMES NATURALLY TO YOU? WHAT INSPIRES YOU? WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL 'ALIVE'?

THERE IS YOUR HOBBY.
>>
>>38291288
You forgot your trip, Ry
>>
File: 1498999444413.jpg (709KB, 1831x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498999444413.jpg
709KB, 1831x1280px
>>38291211
I used to be kind of no hobby since I have schizoid personality disorder, but I've always played video games and recently got into making them because contemporary ones suck. It's been fulfilling so far. I always thought creative endeavours were pointless due to a huge potential for no audience, but then I decided that I have a vision no one else has, and I might as well try to share rather than sit on it and do nothing to contribute to the world.

Besides that, I analyze video game metas, to exercise my brain.

/fa/ went bad long ago, /r9k/ isn't that good. /jp/ is one of the better boards out there aside from the piles of waifu threads.
>>
man if you are actively trying to cultivate an interest in something 4chan boards are pretty much the last place you should go ever

all you will learn is how to be smug and condescending about the activity/concept being discussed. you will not gain any useful insight that couldn't have been acquired some other way. people do not congregate on anonymous imageboards to share their mutual appreciation for things, they get together to talk shit about things and people who like those things.

like going to /a/ will teach you a variety of ways to criticize anime
going to /vr/ will teach you a variety of ways to criticize old video games
i'm sure the 6 people who use /po/ would be happy to enlighten you about how whatever origami you like is pleb-tier too

familiarity breeds contempt
>>
>>38291211
Having no hobby is better then having an autistic hobby, be glad
>>
>>38291565
I always thought that going on 4chan was a good way to get into things precisely because of all the criticism and contempt. The logical conclusion of that mentality is either a continuous forced development of your interests or burning out.
>>
File: 1499304265575.jpg (776KB, 1200x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1499304265575.jpg
776KB, 1200x1294px
>>38291779
you are right and he is wrong
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.