[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me not be autistic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

This happened today
>Be me
>At the natural history museum in DC
>Looking at some fucking killer stalagmites in the geology exhibit
>See 2 qt3.14's walk into the exhibit, they're both wearing summer camp t-shirts
>Keep looking at rocks
>I see one walk up to me in my peripheral vision
>"Hello" she says
>"Hi"
>I wait a second for her to reply
>I say "Hows it goiii-"
>Feel awkward as fuck
>Walk away

How do I not be autistic please help
>>
>>38291016
ask her where a certain exhibit is, then ask if they all want to go with you to find it.

she can only say no anon. but at least you will know where the exhibit is.
>>
>>38291016
>how do I not be autistic
You're into stalagmites, anon. That's weapons-grade autism. There's no hope left for you.
>>
>>38291116
it was just weird because she approached me and not the other way around
>>
>>38291016

should've embraced your autism and told her about the rocks
>>
>>38291234
>>38291251
Freaked out in the moment and got the fuck outta there
>>
next time just say "whats up im just checking out these sick stalagmites, i'm anon"

i bet that'll work
>>
>>38291242
you probably scared the living shit out of her and she was probably not trying to show that.
>>
>>38291286
Ask if she needs something and take it from there.
Really, what other response can you be expected to give to a random stranger saying hello?
>>
>>38291016

the only thing to learn from this is that, if a girl talks to you in public, don't panic. this specific situation will never happen again, so all you can learn from it is a general practice.
>>
>>38291333
thanks for the tip il put it to good use
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.