/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random shit you did as a kid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 359023905235.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
359023905235.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Back in the 1990s I pretended to be a rich kid and told everyone in my class my parents could buy them all Playstations/Nintendo 64s.

>mfw about 10 different parents of these kids actually called my parents saying I said they would buy their kids Playstations and a Nintendo 64.

I'm still not understanding how they even got our home phone number, did they just use to give that way back in the 90s?
>>
File: 1478261173828.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1478261173828.png
207KB, 403x433px
Whenever wintertime came and everyone would wear those big 'ol puff coats, I'd pull my arms out of the sleeves and my head out of the headhole and retreat into the coat like an autistic turtle
>>
File: shotgunpepe.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunpepe.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>38290680
>sniff own farts in front of everyone because i didn't grasp own fart fetish
>lasted until grade 2
>>
>>38290680
Be me
Be 13
Go to hunting camp
Decide to kayak across lake
Too lazy to paddle back
Tie kayak to motor boat
Break sound barrier
Hit wave wrong
Mfw kayak flips
>>
>Acted British

I just thought I was British. I honestly have no idea why, especially considering I'm an American of central and eastern European descent. I just wanted to be British.
>>
I rolled my hamster down my basement stairs repeatedly until it died while it was in its rolly-ball-thing.
I was 10-12 at the time

Not sure what that says about my mental health.
>>
>>38290680
i think you can find people's names and phone numbers in the whitepages
>>
File: 1497599564750.jpg (100KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497599564750.jpg
100KB, 1080x1080px
>>38290680
>not understanding how they even got our home phone number, did they just use to give that way back in the 90s?
Phone book my nigga.
>mfw the bully at school you're nice to since nobody else is nice to him thinks he's a good friend of yours and calls your house to talk, citing the phone book as to where he got the number.
>>
>>38290680
>grade 5
>put footballs in shirt and pretended they were titties
>nobody laughs
I was never really liked at that school
>>
>>38292241
>every now and then I would go into a southern accent for no apparent reason
>I've never been to the south and nobody close to me has had that accent
>I still occasionally do it to this day
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.