[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Are You Still A Virgin Anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZazURkqH14&

Why are you still virgins anons? Share your stories of the closest you've come to losing it. Or your story of when you did lose it.

>Be me
>After prom
>At my dates place
>Get head from her for a bit dont cum
>Eat her out
>At first she said didn't want to fuck
>Pull out condom and convince her
>She says ok
>Put on condom but dick starting to get soft
>She's laying there with legs open ready
>Lean over and start kissing her, hoping dick gets hard, dont wanna start rubbing my dick with condom on
>She hears bathroom door close
>Shit mom is up
>She gets scared and starts putting back clothes on
>For the rest of summer end up barely talking to her
>She invites me over a few time but im too busy getting high with friends and decide i dont care with her
>Fast forward now a year later, and I dropped out of college
>Only managed to tongue kiss a few different girls at a few college parties
>Now a full fledged NEET, not looking like im gonna lose it anytime soon
>>
>>38290674
shameless bump for interest
>>
closest i've ever come was holding hands with a girl while rollerskating.

i think it's because i'm so full of self hatred i destroyed all my self confidence. That and i'm fat and probably autistic because of my lack of social awareness. my job doesn't let me get a gf to lose my virginity to and i don't have the money to pay for a hooker (not like i would).
>>
File: 1497918219274.png (111KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497918219274.png
111KB, 311x304px
>>38290674
This is what passes for a robot on r9k in 2017
>>
File: je.jpg (15KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
je.jpg
15KB, 177x278px
I don't know if it's worse to actually come close to pussy, or to be like me and simply never end up in any remotely romantic or sexual situation with a woman at all.
>>
>>38290674
I hate this channel so much.
>>
>>38291648
Both are bad.

I'm in the first group. I've come close but blown my chances due to social anxiety and borderline autism. And let me tell you, wasted potential is a bitch.
>>
File: limmy.jpg (16KB, 700x359px) Image search: [Google]
limmy.jpg
16KB, 700x359px
But I'm not a virgin.

>lost my virginity in january of this year
>had sex with two other girls also
>>
>>38290674

The most I ever done was hugging and cuddling.
>>
File: 1363148331052.jpg (38KB, 399x510px) Image search: [Google]
1363148331052.jpg
38KB, 399x510px
>>38290674
I hate normalfags who go out and get drunk like that
>>
>be 15
>gf and i getting hot in the basement
>didnt have the best hygiene
>have a tight foreskin
>gf goes down for some suck
>pulls back skin to unveil thick layer of dick cheese
>"anon what the fuck"
>storms out of house
>doesnt reply to my calls or texts
>school the next day
>words got around
>for the next two years Im know as Barry Blue Cheese

And thats how I dropped out of HS and have yet to lose my virginity.
>>
that guy is quite witty
>>
Because I'm ugly, overweight, have no money, and put in 0 effort.
>>
>>38292255
I wish that i had a foreskin so that I could pull it back and wipe off my dick cheese. It must feel extremely satisfying.
>>
>>38291963
>respond to thread not meant for you
why tho
>>
>>38292742

Not him but it feels amazing, kind of like the feeling you get when taking a shower after not taking a shower for awhile. I usually let my smegma build up just so I can clean it off.

>tfw will never have a gf use her mouth to clean my dick
>>
>>38290674
i'm not.

>at girls house
>watching netflix
>autistic but not too beta
>end up just watching netflix in a platonic matter
>didn't really expect anything

>go home
>talk to her
>get invited over again next week
>this time we end up cuddling pretty much right away/ watching netflix for a while
>she eventually rolls over into my arms
>look at each other in the eyes for a while
>think to myself if i misread this shit im going to spaghetti everywhere
>go for it and kiss her
>she reciprocates
>make out for quite a while, extremely turned on
>tells me to take my pants off
>says she has condoms but we can go without if i want as shes on the pill
>too horny to care
>fuck for ages because i can't cum

enjoyable experience / 10
>>
>>38290674

I am still a virgin because I feel inadequate for any woman. Women can do so much better than me. I'm 5'6, have a 5 inch dick, don't make a lot of money, don't really have friends, live in a shit apartment. I've never tried to flirt or hit on a woman in my life because I feel like I'm not good enough. Any woman I could possibly get with can do better than me, no reason for any woman to accept me. Makes me very depressed.

The closest I ever got was getting hugged by a 6 year old girl in a platonic way. I've given up ever being in a relationship. Men like me weren't meant to be with women.
>>
>that video

These people are quite literally the epitome of everything wrong with contemporary society.

Why is alcohol still fucking legal. I'd much rather talk to a group of junkies or tweakers than these fucking morons.
>>
File: small.jpg (502KB, 1690x939px) Image search: [Google]
small.jpg
502KB, 1690x939px
HIS PENIS WAS SOO SMALL
>HIS PENIS WAS SOO SMALL
HIS PENIS WAS SOO SMALL
>HIS PENIS WAS SOO SMALL
HIS PENIS WAS SOO SMALL
>HIS PENIS WAS SOO SMALL

THIS IS SOO SMALL

S O O
M
A
L
L

kill me
>>
>>38292683
please be my bf?

extra points if you're fat and hairy all over your body
>>
I make no effort and cannot relate to women. When I talk to cute girls, I get bored quickly. It's hard to put in the effort when they're not that fun to be around.
>>
>>38292864
this, I'm pretty much as socially liberal as can be but these degenerates make even me uncomfortable
>>
File: 4L_vkg7dRG7.jpg (40KB, 363x296px) Image search: [Google]
4L_vkg7dRG7.jpg
40KB, 363x296px
This guy is pretty good at putting these whores in their place. I almost gave the girl that was allegedly still a virgin and the other girl who said she lost hers on her wedding night. But then I remembered they're getting stupid wasted in public like a bunch of degenerates.

>tfw can't relate to modern women

I don't think I'll ever be able to go full MGTOW. I can't swallow these fucking redpills.
>>
>>38293035
>I don't think I'll ever be able to go full MGTOW.
if you believe MGTOW is a real movement, you never had the capacity to go full MGTOW in the first place

this video is the trashiest of the trash. Apex degeneracy.

Not your typical normalsluts, advanced whoring these slags practice.
>>
>>38290674
>Why are you still virgins anons?

-I have intense abandonment issues
-I'm a little socially akward/retarded
>>
>>38290674
Because I'm 5'7".

Women are literally traumatized if they get approached by short men (even if I'm actually taller than them). I should have lost my virginity in early high school when height didn't matter. Oh well.

I'm otherwise a normie, much more successful than the average one.
>>
>>38290674

>Big black cock was a meme in internet.
>Now blacks and womans uses like a slang.

FUCK THIS SHIT.
>>
>>38290674
these videos never fail to spook me. god these vermin are disgusting.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.