[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have just discovered the incel community. I have never been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
I have just discovered the incel community.

I have never been more sickened by anything in my life. Honestly it's like /pol/ and Tumblr had some kind of mutant baby. The victimising, the blaming of society.

What the fuck is wrong with those faggots?
>>
Why don't the fuck heads just get a prostitute.
>>
>>38290148
they are actually retarded. they legit deny basic science and anatomy in favor of their twisted worldview. none of them take a step outside and just look and see that normies and even below average men get girls all the time. at least on this board it's accepted that the reason nobody here gets laid is because everyone here is a loser in some way.
>>
>>38290334
this. I'm a skinny borderline manlet, 4/10 face. this fucking morons claim only 8+ men can get with even 2/10 women.

fucking retards
>>
Holy shit. I just checked out the incels subreddit. At least r9k has a sense of irony and self awareness. Those people are the saddest people I've ever seen and its all their fault. The worst thing about reddit is you can't even argue with people on there without getting down voted or banned so all their opinions just get solidified further.

Just saw some dickhead saying "has it ever occurred to you that your gf has had another mans dick in her mouth at some point". Not only do these cunts complain all day about their virginity but they make their standards impossibly high by wanting a virgin qt3.14 waifu. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is it really that bad? You say this but i honestly doudt it will meet these expectations you are giving me.
>>
>>38290705
they have a subreddit and it's fucking cancer. check it out if you can stomach it
>>
>>38290868
Meh,nothing as bad as what i see here. Literaly the only difference is one is on reddit and one is on this site. My expectations were not met. You disapoint not only me but also your mother. I exspect you to move out tomarrow and leave your ps3 because i like that it plays bluray disks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.