[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you think aliens exist? maybe they are like us? do you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 63753333_p2_master1200.jpg (194KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
63753333_p2_master1200.jpg
194KB, 1200x900px
do you think aliens exist? maybe they are like us? do you think they feel lonely? dunno dunno
>>
i love you fateanon
>>
ah see here's the thing, we're not ever meant to meet each other. that's not how this works.

right now, this life, this existence is all about growth. personal individual growth and the growth of the individual people. we aren't supposed to interact with aliens yet. they're still growing and so are we.

the idea is that after a lifetime you're finally ready to move onto the next stage of growth. meeting with alien people and places is something that comes in the next life.

they definitely exist and they definitely feel lonely and they're definitely at least a little bit like us.
>>
>>38288223
The universe is so big that not believing in aliens is dumb
>>
>>38288729
ah see that's the thing, it's so big that we'll never have a chance to meet them

life is fairly common i'm sure, there's probably some in most systems. just a little bit of simple organics that died and never went anywhere. cellular life is a lot rarer and complex life is ultra rare. did you know that it took 2 and a half billion years for life to progress past the cellular level on earth? more than half of the planet's history

intelligent life must be so astronomically rare, so thinly sprinkled over the cosmos that we'd have to bridge hopeless distances. the universe is really, really, really big. it's not something that's remotely possible without shifting our whole perception of distance and time to a much much larger scale.

the universe is not designed for that kind of thing, it's a locked feature see

intelligent life is grown organically and carefully picked, harvested and concentrated together in the next place. you don't socialize an egg before it hatches, that would be silly anon
>>
>>38288685
do you think so? do you think next lifes are a thing? wouldnt aliens be kinda like completery different than us? like huuuge jellyfishes or idk

>>38288729
i think i agree

>>38288550
whooohohoho
love ya too anon
hug
>>
>>38289224
ehh there are certain universal traits so i think they'd be at least a little like us

somewhere on a healthy middle ground between hyuge jellys and palette swapped humanoids

i hope there's an afterlife and i think there probably is but there's no way to know for sure
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.