[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MESSAGE FOR NEETS ON R9K

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: egg.png (492KB, 638x1000px) Image search: [Google]
egg.png
492KB, 638x1000px
You listen to me you fucking NEET piece of shit. You are NOTHING. You're a piglet, swallowing it's own shit under the guise of being unique. You aren't unique you roach, you are nothing more than a mindless machine, who thinks that they have to be different. You're just like every other mongoloid who refuses to do any work unless it's "mandatory". Nothing's mandatory. No matter how many times you refuse to work (and I'm sure you prefer pretending to have a good time) you will never be different. A bee who likes to pretend they aren't part of the hive, all while making honey for the queen. You go to R9K, make comments to yourself about how plaebian normies are. Or better yet, you're one of the shitlets who collects welfare and acts as if it's the superior existence, despite it being literal parasitism. You don't like work because you think your surplus value is being extracted, all because you read that somewhere on some website. You disgusting maggot. The ONLY reason you pretend to like marx is just so you don't have to work. HAHAHAHA YOU LITTLE COCKROACH. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. You aren't fooling everyone. Every time you go on a rant about how NEETDOM is better than "wage slavery" people roll their eyes and force themselves to swallow their own vomit just so they don't damage your fragile ego. You pathetic egglet, one day someone is going to expose you for the phony that you are, and you'll fall right off you wall of pretentiousness. I hate you. I hate everything you stand for. And when the day comes that you put the shot gun to the roof of your mouth because you think people will remember you as a tortured soul, I want you to know that they won't.
>>
wagie this ragie lol
>>
>>38288044
Your legit just pointing out the loud vocal minority. Their is nothing butt shame and disgust when it comes to being a neet and we the tru neets of r9k already know and accept this.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.