[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Ayy.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
How many will it take to kms?
>>
>>38287423
Smoke 2 packs a day, eat fried fatty fast food, and don't exercise and you'll die before you know it
>>
>>38287423
Chain smoke so many you suffocate yourself
>>
On average a smoker will absorb 1 mg of nicotine from a cigarette. The lower amount of nicotine believed to cause fatality is between 500-1000mg. So about 500-1000 cigarettes. Good luck friend.
>>
>>38287677

Are you literally retarded?

oreganooijoijoij
>>
You'll feel like death before you even finish your first pack.
>>
>>38287423

Smoking 1.4 cigarettes (cancer, heart disease) = 1 micromort.
A micromort (from micro- and mortality) is a unit of risk defined as one-in-a-million chance of death.
If you want certain near death, the number of cigarettes needed for less than 1% chance of survival would be around 32 million
(999,999/100,000 = a 99.9999% chance of survival after 1 cigarette, 0.999999*0.999999 = a 99.9998% chance of survival after 2 cigarettes, etc. until you get to .999999^23000000 or so at which point the chance of survival is less than 1%)
Of course most people who die from tobacco related causes didn't have anywhere near a 100% chance of dying in that way. Just getting up to 25% would be a shitload of cigarettes, like 290,000 or so, which would be a pack a day for 26 and a half years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micromort
>>
Hmmm...
So it's like compound interest.
Start early die early.
>>
File: IMG_7204.jpg (106KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7204.jpg
106KB, 701x701px
>>38287820
Wow, that was a really informative and well thought out post
>>
i wouldnt do it since you'd probably fuck up your lungs in other ways long before you die
>>
>>38287423
a fucktonne for a very long time. two packs a day for two decades. unless you're lucky and the heart gives out first you'll suffocate from your lungs being so shit you can't breathe on your own. but you'll get oxygen tanks and will be put in nursing home. you'll only really die from an empty tank and coughing your lungs up on the floor being forgotten by the staff.
its a shit way. shoot yourself, drink something industrial grade toxic or jump.
>>
Op
To do what youre suggesting you would have to either eat them or isolate the nicotine and then ingest that somehow
Between 10 and 30 depending on how much you weigh is my estimate
>>
>>38287963
better yet, inject air into main artery.
it hurts like a motherfucker but 30 seconds later you're dead. no chance of failure either. many working in hospital related places recommend it over pills because its a 99.999% chance the air kills you while pills require a correct dosage so you don't hurl it up because too much or too little and you just fuck up your liver, which is extremely painful to die from.
heart and brain, those are the ones you should target. weakest links we have.
>>
>>38287423
>Crumble them up and take out tobacco
>boil in water
>strain out tobacco bits
>reduce liquid
>thick sticky substance will kill you in small doses if ingested.

Don't ask me how I know.
>>
>>38288094
isn't that pretty basic?
trouble with that is nicotine overdose is pretty awful. you'll be cold, sweat, dizzy and throw up.
>>
>>38288094
This will kill you but there are much easier ways to go.
>>
>>38287452
>Smoke 2 packs a day, eat fried fatty fast food, and don't exercise and you'll die before you know it
I've been doing this with about 0.5-1 packs a day for almost four years now and I'm still alive.
>>
File: IMG_1366.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1366.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>38288150
>>38288166
Don't be such a couple of soft cunts. OP asked how to kill himself withe least nu her of cigarettes.
Burning and inhaling them for decades is a pussy move.
>>
>>38288357
but you could end up surviving. tobacco juice isn't enough to kill you. not if you drink it. would throw up and live after agonizing hours.
need to refine it over and over until you got the pure toxic. then to be sure i'd inject it. kill my heart and brain. but then you might as well save yourself from a lot of trouble and just fill the syringe with air.
>>
>>38287423
you can't overdose by smoking pretty much anything, not usually anyways.
>>
>>38288314
>0.5-1 packs a day
you're smoking the amount of any regular smoker, you idiot lol. you'll enjoy your funeral in anywhere from 30-60 years.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.