[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone. Include their initials as well as your own.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 14

File: letter.jpg (34KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
34KB, 640x425px
Write a letter to someone. Include their initials as well as your own.
>>
dear anon who keeps making this thread
stop
thank you
>>
>>38286888
Dear anon who got trips

Nice trips

Love, anon
>>
>>38286888
I'm definitely not the only one. I check these often.
>>
>>38286888
Dear anon,

I think OP continues to make these threads in hopes that their onetis will write one for them. It will never happen. I know from experience.

Sincerely, me.
>>
File: cathf0.jpg (54KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
cathf0.jpg
54KB, 512x384px
These threads are funny. Females never write anything interesting, but boys are so starved of affection they're desperate to hear anything a girl has to say.
>>
File: 1497651010526s.jpg (7KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1497651010526s.jpg
7KB, 250x248px
>>38286880
dear anon that keeps making this thread
pic related
fuck you
>>
>>38287050
no, just from the one girl i want to hear from
>>
>>38286880
I hope someone writes a letter to me! Too bad no one knows my initials since it's an anonymous message board.
>>
I know you're a reptilian, your secret is not safe
>>
Dear Chad,
Fuck you
-C
>>
C.
No you are not perfect but who is, and who asked you to be?
Trust a little in yourself and see what happens.
Now go the hell to sleep
M.
>>
M.

I don't even know anymore what's happening, it this is because of your issues, I just don't know. Neither I have no idea if you keep browsing this shit and if you ever are going to read this..Days are so cold and lonely without you even when it is fucking summer, you know the worst part that after all you did I'm still loving you, more than my fucking life, you got the best of me, no one ever had that, only you, and don't fucking lie, bcause I know, I know you love me, you don't have the courage to tell me those simple words, "I don't love you anymore". And do you know why don't you have the courage? Because you still love me. As I told you before meeting you I was literally a neet wanting to killmyself in some future and then after you appeared I found a reason for me, a fucking reason to improve to not to just die, a reason to improve my life and starting to try to reach the happiness, that reason is you, yeah maybe I did it by myself, but you're the only reason. Now those bad thoughts are returning back to my mind again, they always appear when you're not by my side, they were always there before you, almost everyday, but now they're coming back, my heart is dying because you are not with this stupid who only wants to give you love and happiness, I'm dying, and only you are the sanity for this, I love and I need you more than anything in my life

S
>>
>>38287236
the fuck did i ever do to you
>>
>>38287087
That's cute. The girl I liked died.
>>
Dear C.L.

I lost all this weight for you and now you've moved out of state, fuck.

Sincerely, G.M.
>>
>>38286880
A,

I still miss you to this day and I wonder if anything will fill the void. My memory of our time together is likely distorting the fond times to be better than they were.

N
>>
>>38287314
I feel this feel anon.

My heart is shattered.
>>
>>38287397
how long ago did you and A stop talking?
>>
Z,

Please give me another chance. I need you in my life.
>>
>>38287102
its ok, nobody is using actual initials anyway because they're pussy as fuck
>>
>>38287467
i always use actual initials, if a single one isn't enough, then i'll start using two for both myself and my intended recipient.

it doesn't matter, she'll never see it or even care regardless.
>>
>>38287314
You remind me of myself 10 years ago, I was a huge beta faggot. I know it's tough but you'll move on eventually
>>
>>38287348
Story?
Originoalkly
>>
>>38287450
ok hmu babe
>>
>>38287655
hmu first bb
>>
>>38287411
>>38287612
I guess, Ill have to come back to what I was planning to do 5 months ago

bye
>>
>>38287413
Around the end of last year. Why?
>>
Z,
I'm so sorry. Life has been really hard lately, as you know, and I am simply too weak to handle a relationship. I don't even have the time. I hope someday we can reconnect, but at the same time, I probably don't deserve you.
-K
>>
>>38287624
>meet girl
>like girl
>she gives me googly eyes
>going to ask her out
>car accident
>girl is kill
>no
>>
>>38287668
no you're a criminal
>>
>>38287719
just seeing how much i can relate to your situation
>>
>>38286880
Fuck you CIA, you ain't getting my innermost thoughts about other people along with our initials.
>>
I know what you've been up to.
-c
>>
>>38287467
Aw, anon wants to be hardcore but the internet won't let him.
>>
KS,

I saw that giant thread about you, and that is why I reached out to you. I didn't actually have a dream about you last night. I am worried about you. I know it was you I was texting, your voicemail greeting proved it. You need to know that there are people who actually care about your existence. I know you'll be keeping a low-profile on here, and I am willing to bet that you will read this. I know what HE did and everything that has followed because of HIM. You are still a friend, and I will always have your back!

- BT
>>
to... fucking i dont know, you?

You promised we wouldnt get lost
but all we did was fought
and there we have it its nothing we thought
forcing a connection that was never meant to connect
cross a few wires and stitch a few seems
in theory its all hunky dory but in reality
its nothing like it should be
and i've been here a few times like i've just gone back
but going backward isn't the direction ive been headed
because I still see the light at the end of whatever tunnel before me
and yet I still find myself in the same pit each time
so where have I been
I guess I've been lost
where have you all gone
somewhere in time where it stands still and we are happy
and theres that bridge to narnia where the grass is greener
but its lost inside an empty picture
framed and mounted next to the others on my wall of failures
next to the cabinets I leave my bad habits in
drugs that do nothing but present a momentary lapse in judgement
Its easier when you all you see is colors
and i guess we can all admit you never felt a thing
you just told me you loved me so you'd never have to prove it
and i still cant get over that I believed it

-hg
>>
R:

I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. <3

You're my oneitis. I'm not sure I could handle hanging out with you again though because things are so different now, but I'd love it if you texted me.

J
>>
>>38286880
AV
You've been putting up with my bullshit for forever, why doesn't my constant insecurity, depression, and clingy behavior scare you off?
>>
Do you think

that I

will be ableto
dowh
at
I wasborn to do?

or am I unbreakableunstoppable

Unlovable?
>>
>>38288911

-t. Rupi
>>
>>38288911
Still getting used to a new phone or...?
>>
>>38286880
NG,
quit bein a faggot, ya dolt.
BV
>>
Dear OSE,

I think I see your low-key noticing me, senpai. I feel like I should make a move at some point, since you don't seem like the type to, but I gotta time it right and be prepared for a negative response.

Until then...

A
>>
I can't deal with this taking break thing anymore. It's selfish on your behalf and I'm losing my mind.
>>
>>38289096
Talk it out like adults or end it.
>>
>>38289283
He won't let me talk it out, and I can't get over it.
>>
>>38289283
I've tried. Answer is always the same.
>>
>>38289632
>>38289668
then he doesn't care about you or respect you enough and you should move on.
>>
LT,

I wish told u this back when we went to school together. It seems now we both have too much in our lives with jobs and all. I wish I was more than your friend. One day I will tell you this in person, but I love you dearly. Who knows, maybe when I come back we can try us out?

DT
>>
>>38289688
But he is everything to me and I miss him so much. Love is pain.
>>
I just want to start already. I just want to be a pretty lady god damnit. I don't need counseling. I don't need therapy. I don't need a psychiatrist. I don't need time to "think it over". I'm of sane mind when it comes to this subject.

Do you have any idea how happy this is going to make me?

I can't do it here though. I need to get out of here. I need to meet my friends. I need their help to do this. You need to let me leave. You need to end this bullshit and tell me what is going on. You need to get me the fuck out of here.

You can't tell me I'm free... because I'm not. I have no way to earn money. I have no way to talk to any of my friends. You're keeping me prisoner. I'm not going to play your fucking game anymore. Just end this and let me start my fucking life.

FREE

ME
>>
>>38290139
Can you explain the situation, anon?
>>
>>38290139

You more than likely do, in fact, need a psychiatrist because you seem to be fucking crazy
>>
S
I can't deal with being treated like shit and ignored. How are we going to solve the problems we have if we don't communicate? For now I'm going to work on myself while you continue to ignore me.
>>
>>38290394
Try speaking up for yourself
>>
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, X, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and Z

I'm sorry for what I haven't done yet.
>>
>>38290394
I feel this on a personal level anon. Communication is key.
>>
To: AD
I wish I could tell you I love you, but NG likes you and he's too good of a friend for me to mess everything up with some emotional bs.
I'm sorry I have to hide my emotions.

>tfw friendzone myself
>>
>>38289937
No, shitty relationships are pain. DON'T linger in a comatose relationship just because you love him, real relationships aren't one-sided like that.
>>
Dear M,

I miss you
>>
>>38290865
>>38290456
That's very true and get away from toxic people if you can.
>>
I still want to fuck the shit out of you
>>
Dear C

I'm still not sorry that i never loved you. Sometimes I want to fuck you.
I miss you crazy bitch

D
>>
>>38290950
Please do senpai.
I need it so badly.
>>
R
I dont know why I still think of you and wonder how you've been. I miss you. You probably don't even remember me.
>>
Dear A

I'll always be there, at the end of this bottomless pit to catch you when you fall

O
>>
>>38290950
>>38291052
LGBT shitheads need to die
>>
J,
I was worried about you a couple of days ago. I thought something bad happened because... well I just had a bad feeling. Now I'm almost sure you're good.

I don't know if I'll ever talk with you again, but it's nice to see you here sometimes. At least I know you're still fine.
>>
Ill forget you
>>
Dear R,

Beep Beep Lettuce.

M
>>
File: 1488278421933.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488278421933.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>38291563
>to see you here
>you're still fine
>>
>>38291644
lnitials anon?
>>
it hurts because i will see something, immediately think of you, and then realize i can't show it to you any more
>>
>>38291754
Why can't you show it to them any more?
oregano
>>
Dear A,

Goodbye. I love you. I'm leaving. I will pretend that I haven't checked out emotionally as long as I can stand the reminders that I don't matter to you anymore. Hurry up and forget me. I will never forget you but I'm closing my heart. Goodbye.
>>
>>38291727
It can be much worse. You're a fool if you think otherwise
>>
>>38291563
Why do you think you may not talk to J again?
>>
Dear A,
I have never loved anyone the way I love you. When I'm with you and I see that smile of yours that lights up the world, all of my problems just disappear on cue. Now, you may not be ready to jump headstrong into a relationship but nobody has ever made me feel the same way. I am a HUGE nerd about computers and I play a heck of a lot of video games, and I have hella lot of flaws but I hope you can still love me. A, you're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time considering how depressed I've been lately as my life continues to spiral downwards into depression and darkness. I will always be there for you and love you unconditionally. Even if it gets rocky, you'll still always hold a place in my heart with that cute red hair and that, oh, heavenly smile. Love you.

O
>>
>>38291839
Even if I might like it, I still don't know if I want to.
It sounds like a contradiction because I have mixed feelings about it. I guess it doesn't depends by only me.

That's why, when I'm feeling to send a message, it's much easier to drop a letter here than sustain an actual conversation with them.
>>
Dear Dad,

Im sorry I was such a bad son. I wish I could've talked to you more and treated you kinder. All you wanted was for me to be happy.

I know it's too late but I love you

C.
>>
>>38291826
Where are you going?
You know that I won't forget you.
>>
>>38291833
ah yes
fine in comparison to bulgarian rape slaves
the best feel
>>
>>38292100
>*facepalm*
>cue "The Office" theme song

I think J is probably wishing for real communication rather than post guessing. That goes for a lot of people on here desu. I would initiate more contact with my oneitis if I had courage, lacked awkwardness, and got consistent responses.

J might need a sign that you're even open to talking. Do you give deep/personal responses or are you hard to text? Are you shy or vague?
>>
it's so stupid and embarrassing to think i'd care so much about what someone who i'll probably never meet might think of me but my whole life is embarrassing so it's nothing new.

by some weird chance i'm working in the same group as someone in the same professional level as you, maybe even a friend of yours(?), collaborating with her has been a cool experience and it makes me think a lot about those "we're all under the same blue sky" sayings. i think a lot about how fun it'd be if i was someone else, and if we could have been friends.

it's not good to think like that though. it's unhealthy and unbecoming. relishing in that state of mind is a sign of a slow thinker and that's not who i am, at least anymore, so now i just make crass jokes at myself whenever i end up thinking about it. The sort of jokes I think you wouldn't like, on inference of my inflated impression of you. i'd rather be bitter and in control than melty-eyed and girl brained, so i'll just call it the nonsense that it is and we can all feel like sane adults instead.
>>
>>38292164
I don't ask much of you. Don't refuse this. It's a promise you shouldn't keep. Please don't be selfish. Let me go.
>>
>>38292567
>J might need a sign that you're even open to talking.
Nah, that's what I need and yes, I'm giving you vague answers on purpose.
One of the reason for my vague answers is because I'm shy and post guessing can hide my identity. I shouldn't be the one who send letters desu, but I did it because I felt to send one.
>>
File: 1494509198635.png (180KB, 748x635px) Image search: [Google]
1494509198635.png
180KB, 748x635px
Dear M,

I can't believe what you've become.

A
>>
>>38291563
Also, if I'm right about who J is, it seems that you're talking more to yourself than to me with these letters. Which I guess is the point of these threads, but not when used as a substitute for communication.

I'm not sure what it would be like to talk in person again. I would probably be filled with oxytocin and dread.
>>
>>38292922
>Nah, that's what I need
Are you sure that J isn't usually the one to text first? And you seem fairly confident that you know who you're addressing, so I think that should be clear: the only J in this thread is someone who has you as their "oneitis"...
>>
>>38292605
do you have a blog i can read or other places you write
>>
>>38287750
fuck you now your ruining my joyous mood, at least she hadnt said..."i really like you anon and id be happy to be with you by i need time to decide" then later messaged you "ive made up my mind anon but first i have to tell you something in person, something you shold know about me before i say anything else".....what was she gonna say? what did she decide?.....noone will ever know
>>
>>38293031
You asked questions and I have replied. Don't be surprised if it doesn't looks like a communication.
Anyways, don't assume you're the right person. I've already told you that I'm being vague. You might be out you might be not.
>>
Dear M
im sorry, i wish i could give it all back to you but i know your never coming back...im sorry for everything ive stolen from you and i swear ill try to live this life ive taken to make you proud even if i dont know how to go forward at times
from me
>>
File: 1475265082100.jpg (507KB, 1377x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1475265082100.jpg
507KB, 1377x1407px
J.R.

You know I broke up with you because I'm not good enough for you, right?

A.N.
>>
>>38293206
I'm the only J in the thread. Also I need to start signing with C because I'm going back to my old name.
>>
File: LcTPkgq.jpg (49KB, 540x572px) Image search: [Google]
LcTPkgq.jpg
49KB, 540x572px
>>38286880
I
I'm sorry things ended the way they did. I still think about you sometimes. I couldn't deal with the suicidal threats anymore, especially since it was taking up important things in my life. I cared about you, but I can only do so much for you. I wasn't going to set myself on fire to keep someone else warm. I'd love to hear from you if you were to ever contact me again. I really hope you're still alive.
T
>>
N,
Why did you give up RPing? You had a knack for making hilarious chaotic stupid characters. Who can forget Kirby, the undead bard who nearly killed himself by trying to tuck his bagpipes under his ribcage? Or Woody Nelson-420, who died in a tragic manufacturing accident and never got to live out his dream of going outside? Or Fresco Baldi / Balda Fresca, the schizophrenic capybara farmer? Please come back and have more stupid adventures with us. Please.
>>
I feel lonely all the time.
>I live alone in a Studio my father pays for.
>I only have 2 good friends I only see a few times a month on weekends
>I don't have a job and I'm currently out of school so I hardly see people
>spend most of my time online
>Can't relate to anyone on /r9k/ anymore
>I've been banned from all the /r9k/ discords
>I've been banned from the gaming community I was a part of
>I now no longer use facebook.

I just don't feel like there's a place for me.
>>
J,A,F,C,S,T,V,

You're all stronger than you think. I am so proud to see what all of you have become. I am proud to have been there with you through this small glimpse of our lives.

We're all leaving, and we may all drift apart and never see eachother ever again, but I wish you all the very best in whatever you all decide to do.

Thank you all, thank you for everything you guys have given me. I'll keep going, and I promise you I'll do my part to make you all proud of me too.

You taught me to keep going; to fight harder.

I love you all.

My sincerest thanks

-K
>>
A.H.
Next time without Italy
H.T.
>>
Dear H
I wish things could have turned out differently with us. Maybe in another life, they did. But it's over now, the timing just wasn't right for us and it never will be. I wish I could've let you know how I really felt about you, that I could see your lovely smile one last time. You said you'd miss me, that you'd never forget me, and maybe you will. Maybe you won't even remember I existed in a year. But I'll never forget you, H. I loved you, and I think a part of me always will. Perhaps our paths will cross again one day, but I won't hold out hope. Goodbye, H.
>>
File: IMG_1327.jpg (29KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.jpg
29KB, 350x335px
Dear B,
I wish you didn't disabled my message on Discord, I'm alone and I had my last things to say too
I'll never trust anyone on the internet anymore, this wasn't the first time
S
>>
Dear T,

pls respond :(

G
>>
k.h
i still miss you
i think i'll actually go through with the suicide soon
d.h
>>
H

I don't know why you do it. I doubted everything you said due to how I met you. Yet you haven't given up on this poor pathetic piece of shit that is me. I was going to ghost you and yet you surprised me today. I wish you'd give me the chance to be something more. I just want someone to give me a chance.
>>
>>38293199
I only caught her at a glance a few times and thought I wanted to see her again.
Ran into her out on the street with some friends and we just sat there making eye contact till she started blushing and looking down. I thought about it after that and decided I was going to ask her saw her once more in passing but the crowd was too big and I couldn't get to her.
Then she disappeared. I wondered for a while what happened nobody told me until much later.
>>
File: comfy12.gif (154KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
comfy12.gif
154KB, 500x250px
>>38286880
M
Sorry about the past, I wish I could rewrite it. I will always be there for you to hell and back.
K
>>
Mom
I hope I was everything you've expected.
M
>>
Dear B, K, and A,

Fuck you three. You are the reason that everything in my life was turned upside down. Fuck you especially, A. You fucking manipulated me. I'm thinking of ways to deal with you forever.

Fuck you again,
K
>>
>>38291563

Dear LT.
Sorry for not talking anymore. I'm too busy these days and when we do talk we run out of things to discuss. It gets awkward and our friendship dies. I don't wanna lose our friendship L.

J. M.
>>
File: 1499642121304.jpg (110KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499642121304.jpg
110KB, 776x960px
I wish I looked like this girl. I know it's never going to happen but I want it.

I want to go home. I want this. Please, just get it on with.
>>
>>38295698
That's a weird letter.
I think I know that feel though
>>
i dont know her initials

i want to lick your anus so hard while you are fucking yourself with a monster dildo

Gy
>>
B
How can anyone be so gosh darn pretty? I mean, c'mon. Look at you. Just look at youuuuu.

I don't even know you but I still think of you way too much. You're just a pretty girl that draws cute things online. That's all I know about you. Yet, you still give me flight.

I mean, look at you.
looookkkk aaatttt yooouuuuuuuu
W, E, J, A, K
(whatever you all want to call me)
>>
dear FBI
I am a child molester
t. anon

just kidding dont van me you fat faggots
>>
Dear H,

I dream of you every night. It's unbearable. Even when I am asleep I cannot get away from you. Worst part is, I don't want those dreams to stop, because that's the only time I can be with you.

-L
>>
Dear L

I can't stop thinking about you. I really want to get to know you better and become better friends. Perhaps something even more in the future.

Sincerely, L

P.S I want my timetable back.
>>
Dear A

Am I really never going to hear from you again?

I know we said we're better off without each other, and I still believe that. But I miss you.

I'm not coping so well without you.
Even though I've been harbouring negative feelings towards you for a while now, A part of me still wants you in my life.

-J
>>
P
I still don't know what to do with you. I'm so sorry for everything. You may have brought this upon yourself but you didn't deserve this much. All the turmoil and suffering was just the result of me knowing myself too well, after all. I'm a hypocrite, just like you are.
I hope one day you'll forgive me.
E
>>
Dear OP,

While it's nice to air out some shit that's been weighing on your mind, and that you can't say in person for whatever reason, the way these threads are framed makes it look as if you're a desperate, needy, beta, hoping that your /r9k/ browsing ex/oneitis will see what you've been writing, or address a letter to you. If that's the case, I have to let you know that you've been at this for a really long time now. So chances are, they're either not looking at these threads, or they know and just don't care.

I suggest going outside. Maybe working out, or just distracting yourself. Meeting new people is always good. Don't let the best years of your life pass you by while you're pining over someone who doesn't care if you live or die. Because the "good" years are really fucking short.

Love,
A. C.
>>
Have you been sniffing the cocaine?
>>
Dear D

All I wanted in this is just one decision but you've took that for me. Fuck you.

A
>>
>>38297762
I fucking wish.

My life is greatly improved when more drugs are introduced to it.
>>
>>38286880
KH,
I know your daughter in mine, not your husband's. I know that is why you took that great job out of state and convinced your husband to move, then quit to be a stay-at-home mom. I know that's why you won't talk to me.
I just want to get to know her, since she is my daughter. Don't worry - I'll make sure everyone just thinks I am a doting uncle.
Your brother,
SH
>>
>>38291826
what did A do to you? is it so bad that you feel the need to distance yourself from them?
>>
J

Its been years now but deep down im still angry about what you did to me and pissed off that you promised to return after you needed to heal yourself but never did.

P
>>
>>38294106
What was the last thing you had to say?
>>
M

Do you think about me as much as I think about you? I wonder

K
>>
>>38297526
>become better friends. Perhaps something even more in the future
Not how it works.
>>
L
Fuck you, go to hell, you literally ruined my life the moment we started talking. Fuck you, fuck your valentines, fuck the flowers, fuck you, fuck the cunt that you think is better than me. I hope you choke on something you cunt. I stayed with you being your best friend when nobody else would, just so you could be a bitch and tell me to fuck off and stop being annoying when he started paying slight attention to you. Fuck you and fuck the faggot looking piece of shit. I hope you both die.You ruined my life and ruined my friendship with everyone. I hope it was worth it you dirty whore slut.

I'll never forgive you.

F
>>
Dear mom

I think today I learned what one of the reasons why im in such a fucking state,its you.
You and your drive to control all my life.
Choosing the clothes i should wear when I was in my teens,choose what friends I should have and which im not allowed to go near,choosing which school to go,what food to eat and how much of it,basically force feeding me to the point of being overweight.
Gladly I overcame that and I am skinny for three years now,even though youve been trying to hinder me since forever,buying sweets and just placing them everywhere around the house,including my room even though i espacially told you not to do it.
You even chose what fucking father I had by badmouthing my real dad since i was little and denying me ever seeing them.
Instead I had to grow up with mentally and phisically abusing stepdad but yeah,I already know how youre denying him ever insulting me or hitting me like you always did.

I've been to countless psychiatrists,been in a mental ward,swallowed every fucking pill they gave me just for the hope i would feel better but I never did and I still dont.

Just blame everything on me like you always do.

I hate you, stupid cunt.
>>
@38297436
Too late dude. There are certain things you can't even joke about. Your on their blacklist now
>>
>>38297732 #
I'm pretty sure >>38291563 # is them. I was the only J in the thread. I am pretty positive they have come on these threads multiple times before.

Also I am desperate, needy, and beta, so...
>>
>>38299167
Don't joke like that. Can you imagine how people would react if they found out you browsed here? And if they know who's to say they haven't told anyone and they're not laughing behind your back? In any case that Anin should probably give us the middle or last initial to see which one of you is the real J.
>>
>>38299143
I'm sorry, but it wasn't for you.
>>
C,

I hope I can fuck you good tomorrow.
>>
>>38286880
Dear ML,

I am pretty sure you felt wonderful the day you tossed me out of your life last February. You probably thought I was too much of a burden. The truth is, perhaps you probably ruined my life as well. For the longest time, I felt like i didn't need anyone in my life and then you showed up and spurred a craving within me. I became addicted to the way you made me feel so i became dependent on it up to the point that I no longer remember who I was previously. It was as if a malicious spirit possessed me. I felt like you were the only one that I ever lived for, I basically became your slave. I deliriously enjoyed it. You constantly showered me with "love" and I believed it was true. I should've never even trusted you or anyone in the first place. I can't believe that I thought of killing myself and others over you. Whenever I think about these memories, i feel disgusted. It feels comforting to go back to my old and stable self again. I might have forgiven you but Forgetting is not an option. You will be known as simply a previous chapter in my life.

-RA
>>
>>38287314
Why did you like her so much? orig
>>
>>38299167
You deleted your other post, but this one >>38299276 was for (you)
>>
>>38299265
Well they're on 4chan too if they're reading this, so they can't really make fun of me for that lol.
>>
>>38299548
Ah ok. Tell me about J then.
>>
>>38298336
I don't think about you much at all.
>>
Dear AR

Even with what you told me today I still think you're an amazing person and I respect you more than anyone

Last time I got a test like that, it said that I had below average intelligence lmao
Imagine that: me actually being right when I call myself a retard

Anyway
I love you desu

MF
>>
>all these letters to J
Wew
>>
>>38301622
I'm J but the person I hoped would write to me is no longer a part of my life

RIP
>>
>>38301643
I know that feel
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
I don't know anything about you and your obsessed with me. You know hardly anything about me. If you pull some shit your getting hauled off to jail and I am filing a restraining order. Stay the fuck away from me and don't step foot on my property.
>>
J

I want my $200 back. I know you were in a tight spot financially when I loaned it to you, but I know for a fact you're in a great position right now, and buying a $1300 rig and another figma on a whim in the same week is not helping your case. So on the off chance you do browse this shithole, this is your only warning - R didn't piss in your sink. That was the Hiroshima which plays prelude to the operation Olympic I have planned if you do not pay me back. Your sink will be made of shit, your pantry doused in piss, I will hot glue each and every one of your amiibos, figmas, and your Asuka dakimakura. It has been two years, and I have brought up the issue multiple times, yet you always say you will have it later. I wait no longer.

A
>>
>>38301847
Who is this for, anon? Details please? :/
>>
>>38301903
They made a hate board about me. They doxxed me and are threatening to come by my place.place . hey lied during our whole friendship and pretended to be a chick to get closer to me. No homo. Then they thought that when they revealed that they are a disgusting piece of shit that I would want to be with them. Now they are mad af and trying to get revenge.
>>
>>38302278
*smiles with relief that it's not me*
I'm sorry about that anon. What a nuisance; even that may be an understatement.
>>
H
Sorry for being so awful to you. I really like you and it hurts me to see you upset. I want to make you happy so badly but I am an idiot and can't do anything right. I wish I could do more for you.
J
>>
>>38302278
what did you do to piss them off so much?
>>
>>38303564
She rejected him
>>
>>38303626
oh you're a girl. yes, that sucks. best of luck to you.
>>
Dear ST

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish to you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wish you love

Love, MT
>>
>>38303929
MT?

Where are you from, anon?
>>
File: warwick.jpg (720KB, 1936x3000px) Image search: [Google]
warwick.jpg
720KB, 1936x3000px
>>38286880
Dear WD I'm sorry you're a midget I hope you get taller soon love RS xoxo
>>
M.R.
You have had my number for years now. It hadn't changed for the longest while, but you have never called me. Never texted.
I drive by your house nearly everyday on my way to work. I noticed there's a for-sell sign at your house and it makes me wonder where you are now and what you're doing sometimes. I asked A.C. how you are one day out of curiosity since I know you still text her from time to time. She tells me you're working at some pizza place for beer money to drink away your depression, mild anxiety, and low self esteem. What happened to your dreams? Or our friendship? I know we didn't have much between us but I cared alot more than any of our other friends did. I saw the sadness you were trying to hide after your dog died, patents divorced, tfwnogf, and everything else. And although our situations were different I could relate to your suffering.
I'm going to miss those days of sneaking in there. You had such a cute wiener.
K.J.
>>
Dear Anon A
I can't wait to see you, I want to be autistic with you and to spend time with you in general. Every day until we meet is killing me because I'm liking you more and more, I want to see you and know that it's okay to harbour these feelings for you. I really do think you'd be perfect for me.
Your Anon. R
>>
here have some attention, I know you are starved for it.

you proved him right R, but that is not what really hurt me, is the fact that he knew you so well, something I resented back then.

meh I'm over it thou, and tobehonst, I like what we have chilling and shit posting, and now I know if the opportunity presented it self to me again, I would be able to walk away from here, and detach myself from you, I do hope you are capable of it too.

S.
>>
>>38304313
Dont worry
ST doesnt go on /r9k/
So you're not whom i wrote about ;_;
>>
>>38307367
Story?
Originaleo
>>
G
You said you'd never leave me and now you're ignoring my messages. Thanks for being a good friend while it lasted. Goodbye.
F
>>
File: yeah.png (10KB, 859x390px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.png
10KB, 859x390px
>>38298330
I won't say it here. I don't know if you are B and I don't think you're him, but in short words, I just wanted him to know that I didn't want to hurt him if I did, I just liked talking with him because he was able to understand what being alone mean and because I liked him. Anyway, now it's too late.
>>
F

In the off- chance that you're writing letters I here and even remotely care that I'm not talking to you, here's this.

If you're waiting for an apology or something I really think you should go shove it. You're constantly treating me like shit for not fitting your image of some kind of perfect pseudo-muslim husbando, but still assuming the worst of me at every turn like I'm some kind of creep who doesn't deserve your trust even if we've been talking for two years.

Honestly I thought you were just done trying to be friends. You didn't seem to care when you said all of that nasty stuff to me. Maybe you don't and I'm just reading into some paranoid autist's hyper-cryptic message that will never reach its intended reader but just on the chance that it was you, there's my explanation.

J
>>
>>38286880
Dear Katarina
When we were kids I knew in my heart and soul that we'd be married by 25 unless one of us had died. In elementary school I think we spent more time at each other's houses than our own, and I loved you even then. Our "dating" in middle school was sweet, nothing more than watching movies with parental supervision, sitting together at school recitals and events, simple things. Our first kiss was the second best day of my life so far. Our Sadie Hawkins dance in freshman year was the third, knowing that you liked me enough to take the initiative and ask me to it. Our first time together was the best day of my life. I came in like 3 minutes but I kept going because I didn't want to be "that teen that was bad at sex his first time", not for you.
I think I started noticing your change at sophomore year. You met that disgusting fucking tumblr using slut Jesselyn, and you gradually changed into a vile fucking human that I can't recognize anymore as someone who holds the spot in my heart that you did. You asked me when I broke up with you why I was throwing away 12 years of friendship and love, and you truly didn't understand, I don't think. How can I sit there and look at someone with love, who unironically thinks that our white skin makes us both racist? How can I make love to someone who thinks deodorant and shaving is a patriarchal conspiracy to make women waste time and money? Why should I care about your ideas when every one of them comes back to a relativist viewpoint of the world, where, oddly enough, the one consistency is that anyone past a certain shade of brown is better than us, despite all evidence saying otherwise.
It became a chore to talk to you, to try to make a joke without incurring the wrath taught to you by your cultural anthropology professors. I started to notice everything about you that I had loved before, but I snarled in disgust at the quirks now.
Cont.
>>
Dear Me
Stop being a cunt
Sincerely,
Me
>>
Dear m,
I hate it that you play video games all day. I really wish that you'll focus more on reality and getting your need met that way. Watching you grow old spending your time behind a computer playing games scares me.
C
>>
>>38309896
You became the same brand of badly-done-mean-snark that I see on campus from the rest of these horrid girls, from buzzfeed, from salon, from huffpost. I despise you. I fucking hate you for taking the best years of my life and making me waste them on a girl that I would rather see dead than alive. I want you dead so when I think of you I can think of the sweet girl I knew who loved me, and herself, and her parents. I wanted a marriage and kids with you. But that was the last straw, wasn't it? Looking me dead in the eyes and saying "If you cared at all about this planet you'd adopt" after the fifteenth argument we'd had about the fact that I wanted to have a fucking child with you. OUR CHILD. NOT SOME STUPID FUCKING DIPSHITS ABANDONED KID, OUR OWN.

So I guess fuck you, and fuck your college professors, and fuck Jesselyn for getting you into this bullshit early on, and fuck you again. The memory of you is loved more than you are, and I hate your fucking guts for it. You absolute brain dead piece of garbage.
>>
B.,
Variation on a theme, as I've written most of this here before: a few months before we met, you attempted to kill yourself. I wish every day that you had been successful. From time to time I check to see whether your outstanding warrants are, well, outstanding. Did you remember that this past June was your three-year anniversary of skipping court? Here's hoping that abject misery and constant failure dog your every tired step until you retreat to an early grave, you vile fucking coward.
McFucking Kill Yourself,
~ H.
>>
Dear A,

I still love you but I know it can't work. I honestly wish the best for you, you are a fascinating and kind person and you deserve the best. Please don't end up with B, you deserve far better.

Love.
P
>>
>>38309630
How am I treating you like shit? I didn't write any letters to you so you've got it confused. What nasty stuff did I say to you? You didn't seem too keen on your friendship and I said you could delete me whenever you wanted and you did, so I don't know why you're so upset.
>>
File: 1498949419764.png (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498949419764.png
147KB, 600x600px
A.W
Stop being a big fag and come back to me
~V
>>
>>38287355
those are my initials but I haven't moved out of state.
Got a little spooked there for a second.

Nice job losing weight! I should probably work on that too.

-anon
>>
>>38290474

Man the fuck up and tell her you're feelings.
If your friend truly gets jealous and stays jealous of you then he shouldn't be your friend.
This is why you're fucking beta
>>
>>38286880
dear N

i really wanna put my dick in u and grow old and have kids and die happy all with you

C
:(
>>
>>38311057
Oops, fuck

your*
>>
M
I wish I could get over my insecurities and feel more comfortable with you like we were in the beginning. Somehow I'm feeling we're growing apart and in the past I've fought so hard to keep us together my energy is almost gone. I can't demand more from you, both of our lives are a mess and I think by sticking together we're straining ourselves even more with the distance that's growing between us. I still hope someday things are going to be good, that we're going to end up together and have the life we have planned together.
>>
L.

I wish I had the guts to kill myself. That's how trapped I feel. But I can't end it because too much depends on me. But I'm broken, to the point where I can't even say what needs to be said. I so want this to end. Please end it for me.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.