[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the cringiest power fantasy you've had?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1499567499216.jpg (57KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1499567499216.jpg
57KB, 800x533px
What's the cringiest power fantasy you've had?
>>
>>38286646
>Being Peter Petrelli from Heroes and saving Oneits from a mugging
Beat that, faggots.
>>
>>38286687
Was Peter the cop? I don't remember that show too well.

Cringiest? Hmm. Had a bit of a fedora phase back in middle school, also had the usual how would you save the classroom from a shooter one. Had one where I commanded an army and had a dragon or something.
>>
Being a powerful, good-looking and muscular god who humiliates anyone who disrespects me using mind control. Breaking bones, turning them into pigs, chickens or donkeys. Making them dance and cry for me, you name it.

Becoming a huge antropomorphic scary monster too.
>>
>>38286646
>Having ESP powers like in Elfen Lied and using them to slowly kill and torment my bullies while wrecking havoc
>being a solitary ex-military assassin who beats up a group of normies on the subway (irl they made fun of me and i didnt do anything)
>>
>>38286646
Not being a computer sci geek
>>
Bayonetta's Witch Time
>>
>>38286738
>Was Peter the cop?
No he was the nurse that "absorbed" everyone elses powers. The thing that got me was that, even in my own power fantasy, I apparently didn't think I could beat someone like Syler. It had to be some normie mugger.
>>
>>38286788
Ahh I think I remember.
Lol yeah mine aren't too grand scale in the villain department
>>
File: 2YZiGfu.jpg (305KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
2YZiGfu.jpg
305KB, 720x720px
>>38286646
> crush calls me, crying, alone in rain in the street
> pick her up in my nice car, drive her to my house in the rain
> give her some of my dry clothes
> we cuddle on the couch

Even in my fantasies I am timid and barely happy. Kill me robots.
>>
The power to successfully kill my self
>>
>>38286646
Pretending to be Cell from dbz with all his super flashy kicks and maneuvers. Cell is just too great of a villain. ;-;
>>
>>38286646
I wanted to have enough male potency to obtain a gf that I have regular sex with. It's pretty wild, actually.
>>
>fantasise that everyone loves me or is afraid of me
>wake up all alone everyday
>>
Used to be in love with a really quite girl that never knew I existed in HS. Fantasy was that she was getting bullied by a bunch of chads and I stepped up to save her, got my ass kicked so bad got sent to hospital, and her visiting me every day slowly falling in love with me. Girl never even got bullied irl. Why are we so lonely guys...
>>
File: berkeley-protest4-620x412.jpg (50KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
berkeley-protest4-620x412.jpg
50KB, 620x412px
>attend right wing protest, shit talk antifa all day and all my insults land perfectly, when they get too butthurt and try to attack me i and alt-right bros kick their asses handily and it's all caught on camera

I'm not even alt-right or nazi but I get hard just watching those videos

or this one
>be a straight up nazi skinhead
>walk the street fearlessly
>people regularly try to give me shit or fight me over the way I look
>kick their ass every time

again, I'm not a nazi, but the idea of being so unashamedly, dangerously offensive to everyone around and being totally fearless about it really gets me going

pretty embarrassing desu
>>
>>38286646
raping this guy I used to be friends with but ended up hating. I'm totally hetero it was a domination thing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.