[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to the movies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: popcorn_pepe.jpg (65KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn_pepe.jpg
65KB, 540x568px
What are your guys' thoughts on going to the movies alone? Is it acceptable? I am always afraid I'm going to see someone I've met before and they'll ask me who I am there with.

I want to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 or It Comes At Night. Any other suggestions. I've already seen the new Spiderman.
>>
>>38286308
Just stream and avoid the anxiety friend.
>>
I have gone so many times alone to the cinema I just don't give a fuck anymore.
Just go at a matinee or late night, I assure that you will not be the only one who's there alone.
>>
>>38286329
I usually do and I've been waiting for a good version of Guardians to be uploaded since it came out but still nothing. I have movie tickets which makes it easier so i don't have to handle money.
>>
all my local theaters enacted a no singles policy

which is a shame because I would go every once and awhile during the day when it was empty, only old gay couples and other freaks would show up
>>
Nothing wrong with it just don't go during busy periods or at night. Hell I go by myself during the day and mostly everyone is by their selves anyway
>>
>>38286308
I don't mind going alone but I do worry about forgetting to bring my towel for the cinema showers
>>
>>38286308
Wonder Woman was a lot of fun, I'd recommend it.

You should hold out for Atomic Blonde tho, the trailer looks incredible.
>>
>>38286373
>No singles poliy
Fuck Pee Wee Herman, ruined the solo movie viewing experience
>>
>>38286373
What the fuck kind of policy is that? Going to the movies is the only thing I have lately.
>>
I wanna watch Spodermen: homecumming but im too afraid to go alone becauae ill seem like an autist or a potential shooter
>>
>>38286308
when i go alone i go in the morning during the week
there's never normally much people around
>>
Guardians of the galaxy 2 is great, but I would HIGHLY recommend baby driver. Didn't have high hopes going to see it but it's such a great film and became one of my favorite movies of all time
>>
>>38286308
Nigga, I always go alone. Who wants to sit next to some popcorn munching, question askin, seat shakin freakazoid. Nuh-uh. I prefer to go alone by far. It's way more comfy that way. Plus, if nobody sits next to you, you can lounge across the seats.
>>
>>38286308
Definitely check out It Comes At Night. Perfectly claustrophobic and it pissed off the normies in the audience lol
>>
I always go to the movies alone. I don't understand why would you go to the cinema with someone else.
>>
>>38286373
same
they also enacted a no falcons policy so now I have to find a fucking bird sitter every time I manage to find a girl to go with
>>
I might start doing this. I like seeing movies in theaters but have no one to go with. Recommendations? Only recent movie I've seen is Wonder Woman.
>>
>>38286308
I saw baby driver alone last week. Pretty cool although it has romance in it and if you get jealous about that kind of thing, I don't know.
>>
File: IMG_1669.png (62KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1669.png
62KB, 250x188px
how does pic related make you robots feel?
>>
>>38286444
You actually use the cinema showers?
I went to the cinema showers ONCE, but I kept getting glared at by all the Chads and normies because they thought I was staring at their girlfriends/dates.. That's the disadvantage of going to the cinema alone while looking like a hobo NEET (I'm actually an engineering student and we all look like this).
>>
My local theatre enforces the couples only rule to keep creepy guys out of the theatre. It's rather annoying. If I want to go I have to go with my sister.
>>
>>38286308
there's nothing wrong with it.
t. someone that works at the movies and sees plenty of people show up by themselves
>>
>>38286308
do it when you're sure only a few people will go there. then just sit there like you own the place. if you see someone you know you just do and upwards nod while smiling and continue like they walked in on you doing something cool.
>>
>>38288171
what the fuck... why is being alone creepy? couples are just as likely to do nasty shit in those seats
>>
>>38288270
sure, but couples won't shoot up the cinema.
the "no couples" policy is actually not that common, maybe a fourth of all cinemas have it? they started implementing it after the Aurora shooting in 2012
>>
>>38288014
suicidal
uncomfortable

please help
>>
>>38288421
I meant no singles, not no couples. I'm such a scatter brain...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.