[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POOR PEOPLE HATE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: lewd_trap_maid.jpg (416KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_trap_maid.jpg
416KB, 595x842px
When will it be legal to kill the poor?
Why are they being protected? What value do they provide to the world?
>>
>>38286220
Value is a spook. All life is precious.
>>
>>38286239
>Value is a spook. All life is precious.
yeah, life is precious

but do poor people really live? What is it they do? Is sitting around struggling to survive while running out the clock on life really living?

Poors can barely be considered sentient, I would never consider one to have a valuable life
>>
File: 1499643800910.jpg (81KB, 1026x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499643800910.jpg
81KB, 1026x720px
>>38286220
>kill the poor
That's fucking retarded, what value do they produce dead? They should be herded into work camps and made to build roads, libraries, schools, etc. They're poor because they don't work hard. If we make them work hard, they will no longer be poor. Simple as that.
>>
>>38286271
I'm poor and i'm on heroin
>>
Don't lump the working-class poor in with the welfare-leech poor. We had to hustle to get on our feet.
>>
File: jewinternet.jpg (68KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
jewinternet.jpg
68KB, 1024x550px
>>38286220

Oy vey, Shlomo, soon!
we are working on it!
>>
>>38286436
yeah because rich white people would never, ever fuck over the poor
>>
Rich people are so fucking disgusting, wtf do you provide to earth more than i do, you make more money congrats man.. well fucking done you can buy more stuff. just because i don't have money doesn't mean i don't enjoy life. fuck you
>>
>>38286436
It's not happening fast enough Goldstein

I'm getting sick of seeing these goys every time I walk into the city
>>
>>38286459
>the trump administration
>>
>>38286474
I make more money specifically because I am more valuable and productive than you, fucking leech.

Poor people should all be gassed.
>>
>>38286547
>people who invested in something that became a success
"Hard work"
>>
>>38286547
money is not really the only value life has you piece of shit.
>>
>>38286596
It is. Poor people serve no purpose. They merely exist just so rich folk can point, laugh and pity them for not choosing to improve their lives.
>>
>>38286220
Wow OP, those are some interesting ideas. Please tell me more.
>>
How to delete a thread
>>
>>38286631
The exact same could i say to you buddy :) its a matter of perceptive we have the exact same amount of value deal with or gtfo you shit
>>
>>38286678
>t. Poor trying to convince himself his life is valuable
keep on telling yourself that "buddy"
>>
File: 0656.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0656.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
When will it be legal to kill OP?
Why is this thread still being posted? What does it provide to the world?
>>
>>38286692
ok buddy enjoy you "hard work"
>>
>>38286220
most poor people are subjects of experimentation via social media, adverts, and clinical trials.

most poor people still do some kind of work.

and you can't just kill off poor people because many of them are just regular people who are going through a loser phrase.

we do and will always kill lazy poor people indirectly. blacks shoot each other all the time or die to drugs. white trash often goes gay and/or alcoholic and commits sudoku. poor people culture is heavily influenced by the state and surrounding companies; relatively poor people around the world live perfectly fine in most communities, but in the west we drive them to insanity.
>>
>>38286571
The money I've invested has been hard earned.
When was the last time you've put in a 12 hour work day, poorfag?

>>38286596
It literally is you brainlet roach.
The amount a person earns is directly proportional to their productivity in society.
>>
Why is age of consent a thing?

What would we lose without it?
>>
And tell me exactly how the fuck rich people became rich you fucking moron if it is not by exploiting the crap out of the poor.

I didn't want to get baited by this asshole OP but I got fucking triggered.
>>
>>38286736
>>38286731
I see such a lack in humanity when i talk to rich people. its so fucking hopeless. im done
>>
>>38286736
The money you invested was hard earned, but the money you got from it wasn't. I'm not saying you don't deserve it, but money doesn't correlate 100% to hard work.
>>
>>38286762
holy shit poor people get mad easily
it's because of this attitude that you are poor anon
>>
>>38286760
we'd lose some of our ability to protect kids from creeps
>>
>all traps are upper/middle class white boys
really makes you think...
>>
File: 1491335866840.jpg (28KB, 677x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491335866840.jpg
28KB, 677x418px
I'm poor, kill me.

Please.
>>
File: 1482811971711.png (80KB, 213x180px) Image search: [Google]
1482811971711.png
80KB, 213x180px
>>38286830
>I'm poor, kill me.
I wish I could anon
>>
>>38286782
>im le done
>i love humanity
>life is so precious
>even drug addicts who live in filth and blame it on luck

don't get me wrong, tons of rich people are garbage too. but you can't say anything about "humanity" if your position in life is to take it easy and watch it go by. you seem to be able to tell the difference between good people and bad people, well poor people are almost all fucking awful.
>>
>>38286782
why are poors so dramatic
>>
>>38286822
What does that do really?
>>
>>38286921
prevents more deviant weirdos with brain damage like you.

i wouldn't mind civilization relearning things they figured out thousands of years ago regarding when people should start thinking about sex seriously and how to treat each other. it was funny watching society abandon established religion and then immediately become cultists for different brands/celebrities/sports teams/"social movements" and it will be funny watching the people who abandon guided sexual development/education wipe themselves out of the population (again)
>>
>>38286271
What is your economic situation?

How did you get there?

Why do you believe that only those that are valuable to the world should survive when the world itself and the people in it are completely worthless because it will all eventually end?
>>
>>38286220
Is this thread because you got butthurt at the "why do youbhate rich people" thread?

If so im sorry i triggered you.
>>
You can go ahead and try, but luckily I'm poor and armed. I'll take a few rich slaes out with me
>>
File: 209.jpg (72KB, 730x514px) Image search: [Google]
209.jpg
72KB, 730x514px
We won't have "poor" people once we seize the wealth we create.
>>
File: Klan ritual.jpg (40KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
Klan ritual.jpg
40KB, 530x530px
It's the same story with niggers all they do is commit crimes and ruin communities, not to mention BLM which is even worse since they actively kill white people.
>>
>>38286220
> too old to see the end of the bourgeois
The good thing is thay you will rot in hell OP. I promise you
>>
>>38286220
The reason most people are poor is because some rich guy fucked them or their family over somehow or their parents were poor so they didn't get a headstart in life
>>
>>38287353
*fucked them over
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.