[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You lost your chance. She's gone forever.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

You lost your chance.

She's gone forever.
>>
File: Sana.png (1MB, 1524x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Sana.png
1MB, 1524x1074px
>>38286170
She can't be gone forever if she was never there to begin with.
>>
File: drive feels.jpg (64KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
drive feels.jpg
64KB, 501x501px
>tfw I'm probably going to be saying goodbye to her for the last time tonight
I never had much of a chance to begin with but that's little comfort.
>>
File: 1489867572585.png (94KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572585.png
94KB, 362x492px
No, the clock is running down

I don't know what to do, I'll never find her again. She is probably taken
>>
>>38286170
Yeah I know. She moved to New Zealand, literally half a world away. There'll never be a second one.
>>
>>38286191
first bost best bost
>>
>>38286170
On the contrary, second chances are opening up all around me. It's like my life just turned back a few years, it's super bizarre
>>
>>38286170
I've been in love with 4 women. In due course this is what became oft hem:
1 turned into an annoying cunt and has 6 children
2 has been married about 4 times and has a fucking slobbering boxer dog
3 is a sjw covered in body tats and spends all day one upping her hipster friends
4 has a billion friends she has to see all the time and has her fucking family around all the time

Good riddance to them
>>
File: 1498521536578.jpg (139KB, 396x388px)
1498521536578.jpg
139KB, 396x388px
>Google her name
>She now has a kid
>>
>>38286511
But if you loved her shouldn't you want the best for her?
>>
>>38286511
That's better than my experience:
>Google her name
>She's disappeared without a trace

I'm thinking maybe she's moved back to China.
>>
>too scared to send her a friend request
>>
Who gives a shit you fat bum pig
>>
>>38287673
>crushing over slant-eyed imports
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.