[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tomorrow I tell my whore sister she is dead to me.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1514.jpg (146KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1514.jpg
146KB, 1024x1024px
Tfw when your sister is such a dumb roasty that she gets her own daughter raped and molested and let's her become homeless and pregnant.

>stupid roasty whore sister can't exist without bf and is a serial relationshipist
>married, pregnant,divorced. (Husband was cheating) has daughter during divorce (lets call her M)
>gets new bf, seems nice if a little shy and odd
>turns out he was molesting and sexually assaulting my 9 y.o niece
>warning signs were present, my sister ignored them
>turns out father of bf had a go on her too.
>both the fuckers go to jail
>niece is damaged and goes to therapy etc.
>grows up with terrible attitude
>sister fucks up parenting even more
>M becomes super rebellious and uncontrollable
>gets sent to live in shared accommodation for problem kids
>gets kicked out for drinking and fucking at 15
>goes to other problem kid shelter
>only allowed to be there from 8pm-9pm, kicked out at 9am
>starts spending time on streets
>today I found out she is pregnant at 16
>all this time my sister is going on holiday with new LTR bf
>and so the roasty cycle continues

I haven't spoken to my sis yet, but Wut do? I am thinking will tell her she is a dumb selfish slut who put her own happiness before her daughter's physical safety and mental well being and that she is dead to me. Apparently also M had 'joked' about becoming pregnant in order to not be homeless and get an income.

(Also before you say I should have done something, it is very difficult as she lives in a different country to the rest of the family)
>>
File: 29038209382302.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
29038209382302.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>38286159
And it never occurred to you to alert the parents that raised the both of you? Or have you never considered for a moment taking her child in and helping her through rehabilitation?
>>
>>38286159
Fucking help the child anon, it's her only hope.
Feel free to shout at your sister though; she's a disgusting person by any measure.
>>
>>38286328
The child is now a roastie herself. Help should have been 10 years ago.
>>
>>38286159
y o l o
o
l
o

hedonism is so good why can't you see that op
>>
File: 1435793879552.png (871KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435793879552.png
871KB, 720x720px
>>38286347
I know anon, I know.
But doesn't she deserve a chance? She was physically and mentally crippled before she could even protect herself.
>>
>>38286291
Why do you think my sister is such a roastie? Begins with D and ends in addy issues. He is a useless selfish cunt who sole pleasure in life is being mean to other people. (I've made my peace with it) My niece actually told him to fuck off out her life, all he did was take pleasure in pointing out her flaws. Mother is dead.

I honestly want nothing to do with my fathers side of the family. But I feel so sorry for my niece. There is nothing I can really do remotely from here beyond email her and even so both her parents are alive and it's their responsibility. Not sure I could raise a 16 year old girl myself.
>>
>>38286426
I know. The time to help was years ago and it could have been avoided. I am racking my brain trying to think how I can help her in practical terms.
>>
File: -0392-010-.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px)
-0392-010-.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>38286451
Yet people in poverty manage to raise children with much less. Take her in and try being the father she and you never had.
>>
>>38286507
I've thought about it a lot but there is a language barrier she grew up in country B while family is from country A. What would she do if she came over here. Sit in my apartment while I go out to work? She would t be able to do school or work, but I guess she isn't doing either of those things where she is either.
>>
MFW my sister is a khhv NEET just like me and we share many opinions.
>>
>>38286504
>>38286593
Then email her and have a serious discussion with your sister over a webcam.
You're a good guy anon; I'm sure the niece would appreciate it a lot, even if you don't end up taking her in.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.