[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites have no excuse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170710-191838.png (1MB, 1080x2220px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-191838.png
1MB, 1080x2220px
I matched with this bitch and I've been hit with this whites only thing far too many times, I'm a sad spic wondering how white bots exist. Whites are loved by merely existing, you are the most sought after race every single time.
>>
>showing off her tits in the profile pic
Red flags 101
>>
>my anthem

fucking thot
>>
>>38286064
gee anon gr8 patrolling?
>>
>>38286035
If you matched that means you pass for white. Are you gonna complain? Plus this girl looks like she puts out.
>>
>>38286035
> I'm a sad spic
>I've been hit with this whites only thing far too many times

>how white bots exist

Am I missing something here. What are you even arguing for?
>>
>>38286100
Everyone wants white dudes everytime
>>
>>38286100
He is trying to say how could white bots be virgins if spic girls only date whites

Ops a spic
>>
>>38286100
the only hispanic girl i've ever wanted to date rejected me because she doesn't want to date white men.
>>
>>38286135
>>38286139
>>38286165

They don't want ugly neet white dudes though.
So irrelevant.

It's as dumb as arguing you can't get a gf bc of the BBC white whores.
It's so statistically irrelevant it doesn't make a difference.

No one really likes you ONLY BECAUSE you're a certain ethnicity.
>>
>>38286221
Thing is that most of you aren't even ugly and shit you guys could swoon these bitches by barely talking. Chicks have and always will dig white dudes no matter what.
>>
>>38286254
You're just doing the same thing robot do, projecting and rationalizing your own insecurities now

If you were right then they wouldn't be robots to begin with, genius.

You think robots never went to school with a latina or talked to one or swiped right on tinder to one?
>>
>>38286309
Fuck ur right
>>
I don't understand how American robots can exist in general.
First of all, if you live in a multi-ethnical country like the US, where 40% of the population isn't even white, there's going to be all kinds of race mixing. Asian girls who only date white boys, white girls who only date blacks, Mexicans who only date white girls, etc. etc. There's literally no excuse for any of you. I live in Germany, and we literally only have white women. I cannot go the easy route and settle for some ghetto black girl. I was a bit excited for the refugee crisis because I thought we'd get desperate women fleeing from war, but then it was 90% men! Wtf.
Second of all, American girls are easily the most slutty girls in the entire world. You cannot tell me that you have never been hit on by a girl. I just don't believe it. Even if it was some ugly, slutty drug addicted girl or something, it still counts.
Third of all, you live in the land of the free and the home of the brave, yet you're too much of a pussy to ask a girl out? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>38286035

girls say they want whites only because whites are the most likely to pay for all their shit and be an all-around cucky slave

kind of like indian guys, but with less chance of gang rape

you got matched despite not being white, which means she just wants you for foreign dick and not for free food. take advantage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.