[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here ever been kicked out of their parents house? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2013.jpg (42KB, 611x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2013.jpg
42KB, 611x419px
Anyone here ever been kicked out of their parents house?
How did it lead to that?
T. Told dead I would slit his throad
>>
>>38285980
>Told dead I would slit his throad
don't you mean *Dad and *throat?
>>
File: 1499721809276.jpg (50KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499721809276.jpg
50KB, 960x960px
>>38285980
kicked me out as soon as i graduated highschool. had no where to live so i was homeless for a few weeks and i drifted from place to place. my friend's family let them stay for a bit until i got my footing, made enough to move to a shitty apartment, haven't talked to my parents since, in fact i have been actively avoiding them. they wanted me out of their fucking lives that bad, they got what they wanted.
>>
File: 1478618471093.jpg (172KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471093.jpg
172KB, 633x758px
>>38285980

I was once kicked out for a week or so. I survived the first half of it passing as non homeless and staying in 24 hour fast food restaurants, but after that when I got too smelly and dirty I just kind of wandered around city tired and hungry. My mom eventually found me because one of her friends saw me eat out of the garbage. She was crying and stuff and said she thought I would stay at a friend's house but she didn't know I had no friends.
>>
>>38286186
damn that's rough, sorry to hear anon
>>
>>38285980
I wish my parents were the kind to kick me out. I would have killed myself on day one of being booted. As far as they'd know, I've had made my way to Oregon like I had always talked about. They would have assumed I cut contact. It would have been perfect.
>>
File: 1479909213863.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479909213863.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>38286204

It was a rough time but it has a happy ending because I'm home and mommy loves me more than ever now.
>>
>>38286186
nice, anon. glad you got back.
>>
File: 1498939791937.jpg (20KB, 354x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498939791937.jpg
20KB, 354x347px
>>38285980
>be neet
>mom starts bothering me almost daily after 4-5 months
>asks me to do stupid shit all the time
>wakes me up at 8am when she knows I literally went to bed 6-7am
>randomly walked in my room and layed on my bed and just watched me in silence for 10 mins and sight on her way out
>get a job
>move out literally month after
>she now bothers me almost weekly to come and visit
i just dont understand normies.
>>
>>38286234
now you can be a NEET guilt free
>>
>>38286234
but it's still kind of pathetic though, isn't it? why don't you just go outside and make friends, do you want to be like thi for the rest of your life?
>>
>>38286306
literally how new are you
>>
>>38286278
this is very accurate

i got kicked out at 26 for my neetly ways, didn't have a bank account or money or anything. one of my internet friends out of state let me stay with them and i got a job after a month or so. the first month was shit because i didn't have money or a bed, but now i'm doing well, adjusting to cyborg life.
>>
>>38285980
I was almost kicked out for pushing my mom's arm.
She was in a pissy mood and got in my face, pointing in my face threatening to take all of my shit that I paid for.
There were no apologies but I could tell she felt retarded when she calmed down the next day.
>>
>>38286393
these are the worst kind of moms, sorry .
>>
>>38286425
She pushes me to the fucking line almost daily.
I wonder wether I'll move out or Kms sooner than planned first.
>>
Left home at the ripe age of 16 because it was getting pretty ugly.
20 now, my life still sucks but atleast I get to be alone and have my own house.
>>
>>38285980
things got so bad at my parents place that i just opted to pay rent and live with my uncle while going to community uni thankfully i havent fucked shit up too bad yet. me and a buddy where going to move into an apartment togeather but his family took him back to idaho because he fucked up his car and his jobs. so now i am still with my uncle but thats ok if i fail out of uni ill just go into debt and go to a better school and if that does not work i will kill myself
>>
Got kicked out for doing things with my dog. They said it was the family dog but it was mine.
>>
>>38286083
wow awful were you?
>>
>>38286083
good fuck them. cut them off im doing the same for my parents
>>
>>38286278
> be mom
> figure that at some point, my child would want to live his own life, go off to college and meet a nice girl
> it's been years since he finished high school and he didn't want to go to college but I thought it wasn't for him, and he'd focus on a trade
> he doesn't work, have any skills beyond debating over trivial shit with guys on the internet
> can't fucking cook or clean
> stays up all night and looks exhausted and pissed off, can't help but feel resentment because WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HE SO TIRED FOR, HE HAS NEVER DONE SHIT
> I WANT TO KILL HIM GET A FUCKING JOB YOU WHINY BITCH I HATE YOU MORE THAN I HATE YOUR FATHER FOR NEVER TEACHING YOU HOW TO BE A MAN
> GET A FUCKING JOB BITCH
> MOVE OUT
> BE YOUR OWN PERSON SO I CAN RESPECT YOU AGAIN
>>
File: IMG_4470.jpg (44KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4470.jpg
44KB, 349x349px
I ran away from home after failing college and my mom finding out about me getting spitroasted by trannies.

I miss my dad but im glad he died while my life wasnt the incarnation of disappointment.
>>
>>38286278
Yo mom wants sum fuk
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.