[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 23

File: pikachu.gif (499KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.gif
499KB, 500x366px
plz don't let this thread die edition

Post how you feel right now.
>>
Apathetic but relaxed.
listening to some ambient on yt
>>
File: IMG_0163.jpg (308KB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.jpg
308KB, 1920x1081px
Hungry still
>>
File: faggot_cat.png (123KB, 172x212px) Image search: [Google]
faggot_cat.png
123KB, 172x212px
>>38285151
Could be better, not gonna lie.
>>
>>38285151
Descent. Watching Vikings with my bud
>>
>>38285239

What's going on, friendo? Maybe some anonymous degenerates can help out. You never know.
>>
>>38285151
That picture never fails to make me smile.

As for how I feel, I turned 18 earlier this year after being a NEET for 3 years. I sometimes use my mother's facebook to see how my old classmates are doing, and it makes me feel depressed. They are all going to start uni this year, while I'm at home already behind on life. I have achieved nothing those 3 years other than playing video games and shitposting on 4chan. I also look worse than how I looked before, while my friends have only grown taller and gotten "handsomer". My narcissitic mother also causes me stress and suicidal tendencies.
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
Starving my self and hoping it kills me currently, how are you anon?
>>
File: great.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>38285255
I did the mistake of pulling an all nighter thinking it was a good idea.
>>
File: dc3b55e.jpg (25KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
dc3b55e.jpg
25KB, 540x400px
I'm never going to fall in love with someone and I've accepted that now.
>>
>>38285355

Were you actually NEET or did you finish high school? Try to get to college ASAP. Don't listen to the fags here that tell you otherwise.
>>
>>38286194
Try to take out student loans asap
>>
I'm doing okay, don't feel sick atm thankfully

Just kinda bored so i'm playing shitty idle games, no one is around and wants to play dota which is understandable (^:
>>
>>38285151
Happy 99% of the time but that probably isn't the answer you wanted to hear
>>
>>38285151
I got the most drunk I've ever been and it felt pretty good. Keep in mind I don't drink often as I'm under 21 and rely on my mom to provide booze and such.

I drank 3/4 a bottle of red wine, probably 2-3 shots worth of gin, and then 3-4 shots worth of Kraken. I was a little discombobulated and slow to think but I was aware the whole time and it was fun.

Why shouldn't I do it again?
>>
>>38285151
I'm pretty sure my heart broke last night. A dull pain in my heart. Weren't even in a relationship. I just thought I had a friend.
>>
4 years sober. can't stop thinking about my ex or drinking
>>
I'm lonely and bored and there aren't any interesting threads to read.
>>
>>38285355
college OR trade school. also you should smash your computer and become a real person
>>
>>38285381
starving here too, just can't eat much anymore. eating 1/5 of what i used to. at least i'm losing weight lol
>>
>>38287103
Day 6 no food, hope by 2 weeks it's too much to fix so i can't bitch out
>>
>>38287189
I think I just enjoy the pain of hunger because it takes my mind off of her.
I hope you get what you want, if it's what you really want.
I've acted like a complete bastard my whole life, so I know I'm going to live long and die slow
>>
File: IMG_0183.png (227KB, 484x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0183.png
227KB, 484x458px
>>38286902
Cringe
>I didn't need to read that.
>>
annoyed and confused
>>
btw you guys suck. i wish 8/r9k/ wasn't so slow
>>
Like usually, tired of life and I have no energy to do anything.
>>
>>38287252
Hey that's pretty cool. I really like that image
>>
File: 1496466404383.gif (71KB, 296x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496466404383.gif
71KB, 296x200px
I feel like I have a broken gear that makes me stationary and lazy like time has stopped, it's probably depression.
>>
>>38285151
I was feeling suicidal. I cried and feel better now though.

My moods have been cycling like crazy recently for some reason. I don't know why.
>>
>>38287235
It doesn't hurt currently so i don't really know that feel. Not sure what i want, just things i don't want that make me not want to live.
>>
Horny as all hell, time to fap.
>>
File: (71).jpg (55KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
(71).jpg
55KB, 499x499px
I asked a girl i went on a date a couple of weeks ago if she wanted to meet up again.
She told me she got a boyfriend within that timespan and that she was already seeing a bunch of other guys at the same time.
At least i heard they suspended her for a semester.
>>
Panicking. Work sucks, marriage sucks, life sucks, and becoming an hero will inconvenience too many people. Can't check out, can't stand to stay. Need booze.
>>
>>38287378
I was giggling and shit out of nowhere like 20 minutes before all that too. Fucking wild.
>>
I've lost a lot of weight lately, which is nice since I'm not overweight for the first time since childhood. It's nice but for the fact that I have less desire to even eat junk food than I used to. I can pass on it with minimal effort, and I believe it's an extension of my depression more than a show of any personal willpower.

By the way, how long does it take to acquire a nice lean look? I'm 7-8 pounds from being overweight, but I still look sort of fat.
>>
>>38287345
i'm just finishing a 3-day off stretch of work. i alternate my weeks with 1 day off then 3 the next. i hate them, i am alone and do nothing.
always easier when i have to do things for someone else

>>38287382
yeah generally i don't notice it. i was depressed and had gnawing hunger most of the day. now i'm just depressed. btw sorry for shitty response

>>38287468
t.me but prison is a motherfucker. i hate niggers almost as much as white trash, at least you know what to expect from the niggers.

>>38287502
same i began work at 210 and 6 weeks later i'm 190. wew
holiday 2015 i slept for most of the month and lost about 20, that was an accomplishment too.
also work out retard, you're skinnyfat
>>
>>38285151
Just wanna die already
>>
>>38287531
Nah you're fine, yeah i'm quite depressed and my alexithymia has just gotten worse really, i just don't feel anything
>>
>>38287531
I know I'm skinnyfat, I just don't care enough to fix it. Would jogging get rid of that anyways?
>>
File: 1495164362853.jpg (221KB, 717x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1495164362853.jpg
221KB, 717x1038px
>>38285151
I feel completely dead inside. I'm not really sure what to do anymore at this point.
>>
>>38285409
I stopped doing this few years ago
>>
Just found out I failed every single one of my courses in uni. Every fucking single one. I feel like a massive failure.
I don't give much of a fuck since I'm dropping out and joining the navy, but it's kinda weird. I was confident in my tests and I'm supposed to be smart. I never failed a class before.
>>
I feel pretty hopeless. My life is looking pretty shitty right now and it looks like I have no future. If I haven't killed myself yet it's only because I'm scared of death more than anything.
>>
>>38287710
I know the feeling of missing your own expectations in tests
>>
>>38287620
that sucks, i read the wiki and it doesn't sound fun.
i thought i was over this girl 6 years ago then we start talking again and it all comes rushing back. we had an on/off thing for 4 years and then a 2-year break because she had a kid with a friend of mine while i was in county jail. never was the same after that and never got back together.
so since we were always getting back together my hopes and euphoria went through the fucking roof stupidly. and i am filled with rage and jealousy because in those 6 years she has been dating some loser guy she works with. 6 years, in an 'open relationship' by the way. so yeah

>>38287649
yeah jogging would help. so would regular exercise to add some bulk and fill your skinnyfat skin out correctly

>>38287780
i think about it everyday like an edgy faggot but feel so stupid because i'm 30. i always find some reason not to
>>
>>38287502
It helps to not live with junk food or people that eat junk food. It's also harder to quit smoking if you live with smokers. You are what you hang around with.
>>
Pretty bad. Hung out with friends today, and they made fun of me for an hour straight about not having a job.

Then a few days ago, I was filling some papers out at the dentist. They asked if I had a job and I said no. The woman gave this "oh..." look like she was looking down on me.
I hate everything. I wish finding a job was as easy as wageslaves make it seem.
>>
>>38285409
It always seems like a good idea until you get into your mid twenties and it starts to kill you.
>>
>>38286902
If you're not lying your mother is a piece of shit and the reason why you ended up here.

Go thank her for raising a loser and an alcoholic too boot.
>>
>>38287669
>I'm supposed to be smart

This really should be the motto of this board desu.
>>
File: 1496444039234.jpg (409KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1496444039234.jpg
409KB, 680x680px
>>38285151
I believe I have lost my mind. It's hard to express words in the right order to explain what I'm feeling. I'm like a broken machine. Time is frozen but the clock is still ticking. This isn't right. I think my brain is actually rotted. I've been getting uncontrollable spasms inside of my brain and my head keeps seizing for the past 6 months and I didn't think anything of it, but the effects have been obvious. Every time I try to go to sleep at night now or try to recall a memory it starts seizing up and my nervous tics kick in with nervous laughing and smiling. I feel a second away from a nervous breakdown every second of every day. I don't like this uncontrollable helpless feeling. I feel like waking up is going to sleep and going to sleep is waking up. Reality is no longer real. I never used to be a believer of the supernatural but suddenly I can feel them all around me all over my room and I can communicate with them and see them in my sleep. I've been talking to a dead person every second of every day now. I feel like curling up and crying when I realize I've lost my mind and I can never go back to normal. I can't even do my hobbies anymore because I can't focus or feel anything. My brain won't turn off. None of my thoughts make any sense anymore and It's all a disconnected mess with no context. I feel like other people's thoughts are flying through my head from all over the world at all points in time space and my brain is like a beacon getting struck by lightning over and over again. I want to return back to normal and to be able to laugh and smile and feel pleasure and to be able to do stupid stuff like watch TV without having a nervous breakdown and talking to myself for 10 hours straight.
>>
>>38287969

They're not your fucking friends, anon. No real friend would do that. If I were your friend, I'd help you get a job. But fuck, man. Getting a jobe is harder than ever. You need experience for a job but you also need a job for experience. This isn't the 80s where you could walk into a place and shake the manager's hand firmly (le dad maymay). You gotta get some fucking McJob. And by McJob I don't necessairly mean McDonalds.

By McJob, I mean some shit job that's beneath you. Some place where you're so unmotivated by the work because *you* obviously shouldn't be working there, right? You're smarter than what the position calls for, right? Well, that's just not the case in real life. You gotta drag that fuckin' weight man. Suffer through that McJob, and then get something better the year after or whatever.
>>
>>38285619
What's made you feel that way, anon?
>>
Decent, just fapped, Lost desire to court a woman.
Want to fuck a chick though, since I went out and realized women arent that bad though they are subhuman I've wanted to court one. I find this problematic, not sure what to do, women are a great distraction to me when I do Nofap, not sure if it's even worth it anymore.
>>
tfw u feel like you're losing someone
>>
>>38288490
I can't help you anon, but I have experienced quite a few of these things in my life.
Go to a place outside in a natural environment - it really is a shock to the senses. People don't have to be there, but I found it wonderful to even just hear the wind and feel cold.
I hope that you can find some happiness, as even if you go insane like I did, hopefully you can find some worth in existence. *hug*
>>
I am nervous. I've not felt this way in so long. She has no idea what she does to me. She makes me alive inside. And I'm terrified it's all fake. She can't possibly be interested in me man. And yet it feels so right. Why do I have to have so low self confidence? Can someone really love me?
>>
>>38285151
kind of sad. lost of stuff is going on but I'm just laying here listening to vaporwave because fuck
>>
>>38285151
Sad and tired.
>>
File: transparentthink.png (5KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
transparentthink.png
5KB, 473x454px
I can't properly explain this. I really want to be a homeless traveler. It brings me imagery of peace and asceticism. Total sublimation to the world, free of anxieties of debt or family. Fug, No one I talk to shares these feels.
>>
>>38289069
Just don't be an orbiter, mate.
>>
File: 1479483779958.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1479483779958.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>38285151
Feeling extra comfy, had a good meal tonight, got some cheap beef from a local place and cooked it up with some rice. And in the morning I'm moving a bunch of my shit so I can get started moving out of the shithole I currently live in and move in with my only friend.
>>
File: tired.jpg (32KB, 543x391px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
32KB, 543x391px
Tired of not being happy. Tired of life. Tired of everything.
>>
File: 63744810_p2_master1200.jpg (549KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
63744810_p2_master1200.jpg
549KB, 850x1200px
>>38285151
Tired and bored

I have nothing to do, videogames aren't fun anymore and my friend I usually do stuff with is being an asshole

other than that pretty happy, I started taking medication and I don't want to kill myself anymore
>>
In a sort of melancholy contentment. Sort of dreary but in a good way. Like a cabin in the woods with some rain outside.
I recommend Grouper, I'm listening to her now and her music has put me into this mood.
To all you upset and suicidal anons out there, I know this means about nothing to you, but I do hope you'll feel better in the future, even if that doesn't seem realistic or possible.
>>
>>38288545
You assclowns need to understand that this structure of society won't last and think outside the box.
>>
>>38290565

What did he mean by this originally orginally originally
>>
File: Help.jpg (7KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
Help.jpg
7KB, 234x250px
>>38285151
Pretty shit, I left High School after I returned from the hospital, my best friend left me, now all I do is shit post and smoke weed.Most of my friends are working and looking forward to college and now I'm a freeloader. Early Summer my friend died as well. I have no idea what I want to do next with my life. Should I just an hero?
>>
File: ash sad.jpg (43KB, 616x474px) Image search: [Google]
ash sad.jpg
43KB, 616x474px
>>38285151
Really sad. I have no friends anymore. What am I doing with my life.

I have no fucking friends

How did it come to this. I used to have friends in school.
>>
>>38290576
I'm tired of people that still try to get that 9-5 job 3 kid family and white picket fence get fucking real.
>>
I feel like a bag of smashed assholes. I just want to work things out with someone. I don't want things to end badly. Everyone I've talked to about it is telling me that I should give up and move on.
>>
Life has been more shitty lately.
One of my sisters is in a mental hospital and the other has lupus. My mom had a heart attack and my dad got diagnosed with melanoma.
>>
File: 1445658458237.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445658458237.png
602KB, 963x720px
I keep trying to indulge myself into different types of degeneracy in order to justify my self hatred.

And I don't even know why.
>>
Not great. I regret my living situation immensely. Hopefully this promotion I'm getting will get me my own place so I don't have to deal with other people's shit. My roommates are hoaders (pet and stuff varities) and have begun selling weed. I don't exactly feel safe in this enviroment but am skeptical of being able to handle myself. I think at this point I'm just so fed up I'll do whatever it takes to get some quiet. My mom is rip, and relying on my dad isn't an option I want to take. I'm the only 20 something I know without a family to rely on. I know the grass is greener but I just want to cry about it.
>>
>>38289992
that's awesome I'm happy for you
>>
File: fug.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>38285151
Not really good.

I'm 23 and I feel like I will be trapped in my shitty restaurant job forever. All my coworkers are college dropouts like me and deep inside they are all depressed.

I've been here for 7 years and I want out. I've tried looking for other jobs, but no one will hire me. I'm trying to get more of a office/professional job. I just want to work with real adults who aren't edgy or aspie.

I'm also feeling like I will be alone forever. I've never had sex or a gf. I've tried no fap because I thought it would help me gain confidence, but it didn't work. I lasted about 70 days.

I really thought 2017 was going to be my year, buts its really not. All I want is a better job that pays well and a gf that will love me.
>>
Slowly pushing the people that loved me away so it won't hurt them when I end it
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-10-23-35-09.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-10-23-35-09.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Hard to describe. Not sad, not happy, just here and kind of feeling lazy but if I don't drink or smoke or something I feel like I've wasted my night. My mom is out on her night job till 7am so if I dont do something fun like that ill feel like a loser.
>>
>>38291148
Thanks anon, the new place should be comfy, it's a fully furnished college apartment and I'll be surrounded by people my age so I'm going to try and force myself to be social, I'm also taking my dog over there tomorrow to meet my friend since she's skiddish around strangers and I'd rather her get used to him before I move in
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.