[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So R9K.... Why don't you just lower your standards? Look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sdafasdfasdfasdfsadf.png (2MB, 719x957px) Image search: [Google]
sdafasdfasdfasdfsadf.png
2MB, 719x957px
So R9K.... Why don't you just lower your standards? Look how happy they are together!
>>
>Tfw I don't care how ugly and deformed a girl is, as long as she is thin . . . .
>>
>>38284894
hot skinny little titties and cunt, I'll giver my load
>>
>>38284894
Imagining the offspring made me kek
>>
>>38284894
they look like they're brother and sister
>>
>>38284935
>=B narf
>>
Because I'd rather die alone than settle for something I don't find to my entire satisfaction.
>>
No. The roastie looks happy, you can see the 1 inch of gums and everything because she knows she's dating up. The guy knows he's almost chad and would rather be somewhere else.
>>
File: 096.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
096.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>38284894
>>38284929
>>38284935
>>38284955
>>38284964
>>38285030
Why are your standards "how attractive someone is"

Holy shit, seek a relationship with people for reasons more interesting than "because you like looking at their pretty face"

I don't know if you guys just have a grass is greener mentality where you idolize attractive people because you never got to date them, but if this is the measure for who you seek a relationship with you have no right to put down normies for being shallow and or complain about the cards that get dealt to you. Take the log out of your eye.

Go seek a relationship with people that share your interests and you like spending time around.
>>
>>38285520
you're a good person unlike some beta robots here.

i wish i could show his convo but i won't, all i can say is people here are delusional faggot fuckwads
>>
>>38284964
>>38285142

I'm assuming they literally are brother and sister. His hand is placed on her waist and not her hips and they seem rather happy but not romantically happy.
>>
File: 1497239895885.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497239895885.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>38285540
It goes both ways, I decided to give someone from here a chance and it went like this
>I am not looking for Chad
>i care about compatibility
>1 week later, she is calling herself shallow unironically
>>
>>38285520
truth

/thread

this poster is a well flourishing happy individual in good society

the rest can burn in fucking hell
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.