[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anhedonia thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: atlantis.jpg (144KB, 1190x750px) Image search: [Google]
atlantis.jpg
144KB, 1190x750px
All those with Anhedonia (inability to experience pleasure), how have you been lately?

Lately I've been staying up odd hours, drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee, playing Persona 4 Golden, and mindlessly strumming on my guitar to pass the time. I read something today that convinced me I should be saving more money, so now I plan on buying less stuff. Also thinking about getting back into anime.

How about you?
>>
Bump. There must be some of you here.
>>
I'm not sure I have it, but I may.
I recently started dating. The beginning of the relationship was exciting. I thought I would finally get rid of the thoughts which were plaguing my mind.
Well, no. After managing to win a girl, I suddenly lost 90% of the interest in her, also in sexual terms. Poof.
Nothing seems really interesting and the bad thoughts and regrets aren't really gone.
>>
Might be low dopamine, probably the result of constant sugar binging with no l-tyrosine in your diet.
>>
>>38285369
I think I know what you mean. The only people I still find interesting are those who appear elusive or "hard to get", and if they ever do open up to me, I immediately stop caring and set a space between us. This has happened twice now.
>>38285413
If so, do you have any idea how I could remedy that? Some kind of drug?
>>
>>38285575
That girl wasn't even hard to get. It's like... just the beginning, when we found out we like similar things and when we were really sexual was interesting. Then, after we actually ended up being together, everything stopped being interesting. I returned to the real world and constant analysis of self-worth and (un)happiness.
>>
>>38284739
I started Fluoxetine last Friday, I've only been having pleasureless orgasms since then. Beating one out was one of the few things I enjoyed doing in life....fuck. Anyway I'm keeping my head up and hoping that it's one of those side effects that will fade with use. Other than that I think it's given me (caused me to develop?) blunted affect, which is really weird.
>>
>>38285661
I've no idea about that, man. Sorry.
>>38285727
Supposedly Bupropion or Wellbutrin help with restoring the feelings. Dunno yet, though, I haven't been able to try them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.