[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any neets with gfs here? If so, how? Pls share your wisdom.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

File: sspepe.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
sspepe.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Any neets with gfs here? If so, how? Pls share your wisdom.
>>
File: 48a07bd65facacefcdd8b7bcf5e0c07d.jpg (192KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
48a07bd65facacefcdd8b7bcf5e0c07d.jpg
192KB, 1366x768px
>>38284479
>has taken the red pill on employment
>STILL hasn't taken the red pill on relationships

Don't bother, Anon, it's not worth it. Women are neurotic bitches who cannot be trusted.
>>
>>38284531
I'm not sure about that. There has to be some nice spergy women out there.
>>
File: DIO.png (1MB, 1496x791px) Image search: [Google]
DIO.png
1MB, 1496x791px
>>38284656
Well, if you ever figure out how to find that girl and romance her, be sure to let me know.

I thought that I found the spergy girl for me way back in high school. She's gone full normie now, she's one of those alt/stoner chicks, and I hate myself for letting her slip through my fingers.
>>
>>38284479

I'm a neet, and my gf as well, but at least I've got a bit of pocket money
>>
>>38284984
But how??

Oregano calzone
>>
>>38284984
romance, romance and romance.
walk hand in hand.
experience the cheapest things in many ways.
buying an icecream to a neet gf becomes a somewhat precious memory.
watching the dusk, watching the stars, spending time together talking about the most retarded shit.
>>
>>38284931
I'll make a post when I do. She's not worth a single thought man. Just think of it as it is; your dick trying to fuck up your brain.

I think I'm going back to tinder, and maybe finally go to an aspie group meeting. Possibly a young loners meeting too. There has to be some sperg women there.
>>
File: tumblr_nwekj6Kpja1s2kojso1_500.png (256KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwekj6Kpja1s2kojso1_500.png
256KB, 500x281px
>>38285139
You're wasting your time on tinder, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Hell, you just gave me an idea. I don't have autism or assburgers, so I could go to an aspie meeting, try and find a cute girl there, and I could use my superior social skills to seduce her. I would be the Chad of the group.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>38285294
Considering you browse this board as well, all I have to say is; Good luck. ;)
>>
>>38285294
>>38285371
you two aren't virgins right? how old are you?
>>
File: 006.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>38285466
>y...you two aren't virgins... r-right?

Welcome to /r9k/, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>38285294
>I would be the Chad of the group.

If they're a group before you met them, they already out-Chad you by a mile
>>
>>38285859
wait.. seriously hold up.. you are telling me that you've never been with a girl? EVER?!
>>
>>38285907

Bye bye normalfag
>>
>>38285907
Is that so shocking? I can't even remember the last time I touched a girl. Probably when I was like 5 and the neighbors girl swung me around. I don't think I've ever touched my sister. Haven't hugged her either.
>>
>>38284479

Me goy.

Met her on Steam. Chat all day, game all day, video chat for an hour each night.
She's visiting next week too and we're going to have a picnic in the woods.
>>
>>38285937
>>38285972
do you at least get compliments from girls regularly? do they show you signs of affection or admiration? damn never in your WHOLE LIFE??
>>
I used to, OP.

But this was back in high school. I technically had a girlfriend for around two weeks. She was pretty good, I'd say a solid 7/10 looks but 9.5/10 personality. She dropped out of school and cut of all communications, but in those two weeks she sent (clothed) pics.

Dunno how it happened, I'm was as socially autistic as I am now.

BTW if anyone gets trips I might post some.
>>
File: 231232131310.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
231232131310.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>38284479
Not a NEET but here's an idea.
>Look for a girl looking for a roommate
>Requirement: Must be NEET as well.
>Keep relationship secret from Goverment in order to both have a passive income stream
>Fall in love or don't, whatever works
>>
>>38286030
>no
>no
>no
I'm too much of a pussy to go out so there's not that much chances.
>>
>>38286030
>no to all
Now, when do I get my reward for remaining a pure boy?
>>
>>38286109
>>38286125
I mean have you ever really tried put yourself out there, you know? There's plenty of fish in the sea
>>
File: Manga Costanza.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Manga Costanza.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>38286243
not when you live in some backwater british county where everyone is either a chav or a stoner, usually both.
>>
>>38286243
not really. i've tried to go to bars and clubs a couple of times but i hate them. don't really know anything else. also i don't know how to talk to other people.
>>
>>38286324
i'm a stoner from LA but my irish heritage has me resenting brits but i also love emma watson. funny innit?
>>
>>38284479
im not a neet im in uni but have gf what do you want to know
>>
File: dio_brando_8tracks-4576.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dio_brando_8tracks-4576.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>>38286423
Emma Watson is awful.
>>
>>38284479
Im a NEET and met my gf when i was a workcuck.
She is kinda the reason i got fired because i skipped work one day while we were out to dinner and i had too much to drink.
Knocked her up and she has gotten a better job since then and I just stay home and watch the baby till she gets off then get drunk and do coke with my brother gotta love feminism.
>>
>>38286761
livin the dream
know a few grills like this at my job lmao
dumb sluts
>>
>>38284931
Same thing happened to me, this qt Spainard Puerto rican chick with brown hair blue eyes who used to crush on me hard but i was too autismo to do anything about it. I checked her face book and she had dyed her hair and was taking all these instawhore shots on her page and she now has a kid.Kinda makes me feel better buti could have saved her.
>>
>>38286579
>Emma Watson is awful.
kys
>>
How to get an gf:

>take care off yourself (dress well, go to gym, get an haircut)
>dont aim high (you will most likely get an 7/10 or lower)
>be yourself, if you realy want to get an gf, you cant lie about the most important thing, yourself)
>relax, she is human like every one else, you just need to talk like an normal person, make some jokes and keep doing that until she likes you
>an "no" is just a "no", you dont need get sad becouse of one person, just go to the next one
>never go full retard, dont say you love her on the first two months ot other autistic stuff
>be clear with your intentions, dont get friendzoned
>find out what she likes, then start talking with her about it, ex: she books, start reading books, or if you are lazy like me, go to youtube and wach videos about said books

If you follow this instrutions and you fail, try again, love is a level on Dark souls, its hard and its painfull but you can get to the end.
>>
>>38286926
m-muh emma watson
Nigga you know she's a turbofeminist right?
>>
>>38287025
>turbofeminist
that's wrong tho. turbofeminists are basically dykes who hate men and want to castrate all men and turn young boys into trans fags/SJW nu-males with low test

Emma kick started that heforshe campaign which is aimed at getting men to "join the conversation of feminism" and it states that it understands that young boys in society are also at risk and need to be looked after. any woman who can operate on that kind of level is clearly smart and clear thinking not like the turbofeminist you dream up in your head
>>
>>38286863
It's not even the fact that she's not mine that kills me inside, it's the fact that she's clearly going to ruin and waste her life at this rate - your girl already has.

It's an injustice to the world to let some of these girls do these things to themselves and ruin their beauty and true potential.
>>
File: 1498867517943.png (513KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498867517943.png
513KB, 1280x960px
>tfw peter piper picked my putrid pecker

>tfw dad walked in
>>
Last week I found out that my 4chan gf was actually a dude all along.

I cant get over this feel..
>>
>>38284931
alt/stoner chicks are more like women than regular women, if you get my meaning.

Have the air of being different but that's mostly ego and narcissism. Since they carry this label that affords them less responsibility for their actions they engage in pleasure seeking degeneracy more often.

Never go for the alt girls. I know it's less intimidating since they give you the time of day at least but what you have in your head is entirely unrealistic
>>
File: 338.gif (104KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
338.gif
104KB, 500x280px
>>38288556
No, I hate the fact that I let her become one of those "alt" monsters.
>>
>>38288695
You didn't do anything. It's her fault and not yours. You can't make anyone do anything they didn't already have the inclination for. If she was truly worth it she wouldn't need to fill a void with a trend. The fact that you're here, doesn't mean you're superior to her, but it does show insight of character which means you should know better than to blame yourself. You may be able to influence, but ultimately why would you want something inherently compromised.

Don't give up anon, or more importantly give in.
>>
I'm a gf to a neet, does this count?
>>
File: fd3.jpg (39KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
fd3.jpg
39KB, 625x400px
>>38287965
>never asking for timestamped pics
You brought this on yourself
>>
Yeah, but you will never have a chance. Piece of trash, you smell insecure, beta, and no women digs that. Good luck being their bff for the rest of your life while some normal guys without inferiority complex and capable of basic human interaction score more than you. Fucking bitch.
>>
>>38289068
Why aren't you gf to some guy with a job. Who can buy you cool things and you don't have to live in a shack together? What's your endgame with this guy. You don't really want a neet bf.
>>
>>38289262
Idk I wasn't afraid of him like I am with most men and have an easy time talking to/communicating with him. We both unironically have autism.

I just buy him cool things instead. I can afford an apartment for us both.
>>
>>38289701
Autistic fuckers
>>
I'm a neet and met my gf on r9k

i'm educated but mostly online, got a degree recently and i need to find a job, but i'm too used to comfy neet life.

Not sure if how well i'll be able to hold a job, or even find one. I only worked at a temp agency for about a year total 4 years ago. I've supported myself making money off video games. Sadly it's kind of dried up.

I need a job so i can live with my gf and be comfy. She also doesn't have a job and lives off disability and social security so she doesn't have enough support both of us without it being comfy, she lives pretty comfy on her own and i wouldn't leech off her.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.