[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

heroin turned me into a robot, i used to be able to function

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0610.jpg (404KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.jpg
404KB, 849x565px
heroin turned me into a robot, i used to be able to function normally but when i fell into addiction i stopped talking to anyone and spent my time in my bathtub shooting up, i only left the bathroom to occasionally eat or go get more dope

now that i've gotten clean i've forgotten how to approach others, i lost my girlfriend of 2 and a half years which was the last person i had left, everyone else either overdosed or gave up on me. i have to force myself to sleep in a bed every night instead of the bathtub, i cant even sleep like a normie anymore

how do i become normal anymore and climb out of my junk induced autism

i dont want to live like this, it wasnt tolerable when i was high, and its even less tolerable now

h e l p
>>
>>38284402
okay first
>get out

but btw why do junkies shoot up in bathtubs? whats the purpose
>>
File: 1495506986698.jpg (12KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495506986698.jpg
12KB, 380x405px
>>38284459
I was wondering about that myself. Is it for when you shit yourself?
>>
>>38284459
it was a few things for me
1. It's cold(er)
2. It was an enclosed space that felt secure
3. If on the very rare occurance that someone was looking for me, it was less suspicious that the bathroom was locked than my room
4. If I was kicking, I didn't have to deal with vomiting on carpet, i could just run bath water to clean up
>>
>>38284514
Yeah. That too desu.
>>
Shit OP I guess you just go use more heroin at this point.
>>
>>38284802
If I go back out I'm just gonna get fentanyl and kill myself
>>
>>38284402

>heroin turned me into a robot

Only Normalfags use drugs. Robots only masturbate, eat bad foods and maybe drink alone. Get the fuck off my /r9k/
>>
>>38284402
Djjsn fjkeke
>>
>>38285306
Not every robot is a manchild incapable of leaving the house to score some dope.

Hell, if the circumstances are right, a robot might not even need to leave the house in order to get some narcotics.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.