[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Have the sudden desire to take a walk outside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499626215503.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499626215503.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
>20 years old
>Have the sudden desire to take a walk outside
>Only want to do it because I've never done it before
>Figure it'd be a good step to take on the road to self development
>Think about what walking outside is actually like
>Suddenly don't want to do it anymore, and really don't care at all
>Would rather stay inside and play video games/browse internet as I've been doing since I was 12

Is there no way out?
>>
If you can beat that thought in your head, it might be a huge progress for you. Try walking in places like forests or try to walk at night when there isnt anyone out there. I do it every time while listening to music and it really helps you clear your mind
>>
>>38284233
Thank you.
I've decided to go at the allotted time I've set for myself.
>>
>>38284153
i ahve some similar feels, i do end up taking walks around a small block and end up worrying about myself walking normally and fitting in
its fun to do excersize but otherwise no worth it
i just play gta v and walk around there
>>
>>38284340
>more empty promises

why do you do this to yourself ?
>>
>>38284444
OP here,
I tanked 1000 hours into Rust and Arma 3 just because they let you walk around in beautiful landscapes while under immense pressure.

I think real life will give me some of the same effects.

I'm gonna be pretty scared of running into someone I know.
>>
File: 1498936856229.jpg (36KB, 518x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498936856229.jpg
36KB, 518x564px
>>38284522
I'm getting ready to go on a walk in 15 minutes.
I'm drinking coffee and charging my i-phone right now.

I put an entire Misfits album on it just now, and I'm going to listen to it while I walk.
>>
>>38284563
good music choice but post pics of walk or be forever known as a faggot
>>
>>38284522
I just told a girl I know from Highschool that I'm going to on a walk at 6 PM.

I think that's a good adrenaline starting point, and I can feel myself getting excited.
>>
20 minutes and counting
>>
>>38285044
Off I go

Thank you for all of the support
>>
>>38285323
pics or gtfo
hope you do manage it though senpai
>>
>>38284153
>Is there no way out?
There's a fucking door and a fucking window. I recommend the door.
>>
I hope you had a lovely walk, OP.

I am proud of you.
>>
>>38284153
Also seconding whoever suggested walking at night
I hate being out during the day, but just walking at night listening to music is incredibly calming
>>
>>38284153
I've always had trouble falling asleep, it usually takes me around two hours each night. Once time I decided that I might as well use that time to do something and went out on a jog. I got stopped by a cop for jogging at night. Now I don't leave my house. There's no escape OP.
>>
>have a good feeling in the morning
>decide to go out
>go visit a music store
>get a killer head ache
>whole day ruined
Every fucking time. This is one of the biggest reasons I don't like to go out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.