[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Virgin Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: Casual-Sex.jpg (45KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Casual-Sex.jpg
45KB, 600x337px
You can only post ITT if you've had sex.

Virgins, please respect this rule and go elsewhere.
>>
Normnigger fugg off!
>>
>>38282853
I had sex once when I was 10 with a 13 year old girl, does that count as losing your virginity?
>>
>>38282853
Well this thread wont be getting a lot of traffic anytime soon
>>
>>38282853
i got herpes and possibly aids from the third person off tinder i fucked i still talk to her though she's nice and let me sleep at her house one time
>>
I had sex in my dream couple of nights ago. Does that count?
>>
My hyper dominate boyfriend fucked a nice kinda chubby mom he met last night while I watched.

It was hot but he's not fucked me again yet and I'm kind of dying.
>>
>>38282853

Non-virgin reporting in.

Sex feels great, but I think me masturbating too often makes it a lot harder for me to cum, especially with a condom. Going raw feels amazing, but I don't know if I would trust a girl or myself enough to pull out unless I knew she was on BC.

Any other anons with this problem?
>>
I miss sex, but I also miss holding my long distance relationship girlfriend's hand. I also miss when we just hug each other standing after seeing each other for the first time in a month and not knowing which part to hug first and which one to kiss, because I want to do it all at once.
I also miss snuggling up with her on her bed, putting my hand on her cheek and looking into her eyes while saying "hi".
I have been missing out on this for 27 years and when I finally got it, it was taken away again by the distance. I am a lame person who doesn't want to live and I am going to ruin the best relationship ever and I think I'll just cry myself to death then hoping to die in my sleep while in my crevasse next to my bed.
>>
>>38283008

That's not a problem, that's common sense.

I've dry humped my girlfriend with a condom and it accidentally fell of and some ejack-a-lite ended up near her vagina. I freaked out, vowed to never have sex again and we got the "plan B" pill after 30 minutes of panic.
>>
>>38283045
>actually having gfs not just fucking girls lmfao dude what are u doing literally no one knows my real name or where i live so even if i impregnated one it's not like it would be my problem
>>
>>38282853

fucked my girlfriend of 6 months - 1 month ago - and now we've split up and i'm a robot because i won't find anyone else ever
>>
>>38283008
Yeah. I'm terrified of STDs and unwanted pregnancy, so I never, ever raw-dog it unless I've been in a relationship for awhile. I think that's why I prefer blowjobs more.
>>
it just happened. i wasn't expecting it. i gave a girl from work a ride home she told me she would cook me dinner. i told her i'm going to take my after work nap. i woke up to her sucking me off, then hoped on top of me. i got some pasta i think.
>>
>>38282984
tips on how to fuck girls from tinder?
>>
>>38283076

Do you know how hard it is to "just fuck girls"? It was practically a miracle that I got a GF.
Even if it weren't so hard, I'm not interested in sex. I just want to spend time with her because I trust her and I can tell her everything and she genuinely cares. I've never met someone like that.
>>
fucked raw and with condom
condom only feel a pressure
raw just feels like slippery warm, not that great
blow jobs are fun though
>>
>>38283088
>I'm terrified of STDs
>that's why I prefer blowjobs more.
shiggy.dgy
>>
File: 1498678874478.png (92KB, 206x330px) Image search: [Google]
1498678874478.png
92KB, 206x330px
>>38283045

The thought of having a child at my age (21 years old) honestly terrifies me. I hooked up with a girl recently, we fucked raw and I ended up getting paranoid about it and told her to get a morning after pill just to be safe.

I haven't dealt with heavy anxiety in years, but the thought of the possibility of having a child with a woman I've barely got to know for a couple weeks made me feel the anxiety in my entire being.

I need better willpower, masturbating is just so quick and easy and I don't have to deal with cleaning my sheets every time I have sex because of the girls pussy being wet.
>>
>>38283131

Everyone with a sense of decency is afraid of having children.
The only people who aren't are those in a relationship with someone whom they really love, people who don't hate themselves and people who have the rest of their lives sorted out.
>>
File: traps.jpg (159KB, 450x1247px) Image search: [Google]
traps.jpg
159KB, 450x1247px
>>38282853

>Slept with 30+ woman
>Have a GF who was a virgin before me
>She's really cute
>Still feel depressed sometimes and think about jumping infront of a train
>People here think I can't be depressed because I had sex and have a gf
>>
>>38283163
you cant be
>>
>>38283193
How was that even original?
Also give some arguments why I can't be depressed. Sex doesn't do as much for me anymore as it did two years ago when I was 18.
>>
>>38283216

Not him, but only narcissistic idiots claim to be depressed. Especially if you have no problems posting online.
>>
Clocking in at 6, age 19

When do I get my chad certification?? Last summer I fucked a Stacy who bullied me in middle school, that should count for something
>>
>>38283163
>>38283216
>People here think I can't be depressed because I had sex and have a gf

I getcha. I get depressed too, just not about sex and relationships.
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>38283216

You're asking that question on /r9k/.

Some people can't understand the notion of suffering and sadness not being inherently tied to just sex. I'd like to believe people are complex than that, if not a minority at least.
>>
Guys im posting live from my gf's vagina AMA
>>
>>38282853
I fell in deep with prostitutes after hiring one to lose my virginity to the point where any time I felt frustrated or miserable I'd go to one. It got to the point where my critical thinking and concentration were destroyed in the way that they would be if I had been addicted to drugs. These days, I've sworn off prostitutes and I'm hoping to get back to a sense of normalcy where I actually mmull over my problems and think about things instead of turning my brain off and blowing a load in some stranger for money.

My wallet's already in a healthier place, at least.
>>
>>38283327
You lucky motherfucker, that's one of my biggest fantasies. Although, I haven't seen her in a decade so god knows what she looks like.
>>
>>38283104
step 1: dont use tinder
>>
>>38283083
did she leave for chad? hahahah cuck
>>
>>38283394
It fucks you up man. I was briefly addicted to Craigslist casual encounters. Just knowing I could go somewhere and have no strings atrached sex with some gross cow...it just dominated my every waking thought for months...but eventually I got so freaked out of the thought of getting AIDs or something , I quit cold turkey.
>>
File: 1497949797567.jpg (403KB, 1200x1772px) Image search: [Google]
1497949797567.jpg
403KB, 1200x1772px
>>38283472
Are all of the girls on craigslist really that gross? I want a girl with a body like pic related but I have no idea where to find one. I'm too paranoid to go to a prostitute.
>>
>>38283351
You're right. Had a great childhood until I was 12 and went downhill after that since my little brother got schizophrenia from the age of 7, he's 5 years younger than me. Fucked my family up real good, fights every night, screaming and throwing with plates. It's terrible.
>>38283304
It helps me cope with my problems at home if I can say my problems online and still remain (for the main part) anonymous.
>>
File: 1423814455566s.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1423814455566s.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>38282853

What is this bullshit?

Teenagers get the fuck off this board, this place is bad for you.

Plus, Nobody gives a fuck if you got laid-- so have alot of us. It's not a noteworthy topic, unless you're a giggling school girl.
>>
>>38283565
Yeah, typically. If you want a gal like that you'll have to pay for it. That said, I did hook up with a couple of QTs. Solid 7's.
>>
My dad sold my virginity to a friend of his when I was 14.

I haven't had sex since, I'm pretty fudged-up.
>>
>>38282853
Fuck off normal, I'm posting in this thread whether you like it or not just like how you invade our threads. How does it feel, normalfag.
>>
>>38283701
Are you a femanon? Where are you from?
>>
>>38283840
Yeah, um I'm from the US kind of a bible belt area. I don't want to be too specific.
>>
>>38283874
Sorry for the trauma, but thats kind of hot.
Can you greentext the story without names and locations?
>>
>>38283006
dominANT, originally
>>
>>38283901
Are you going to ask for her home address and mother's maiden name too?
>>
>>38283874
Your father should be beheaded. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>38282853
Fuck off already and go back to /b/. Why do normalfags always insist on following us then trying to make the board more like the place they left.
>>
>>38283874
I'm in the Bible Belt and agree, your father did the right thing. Give me your kik and I'll show you what chattle you truly are. In fact just introduce me to your dad, seems way cooler than anyone in this thread.
>>
>>38283901
The very short version is that he was a police officer my dad knew from the military.

He drove in from another state and stayed two nights while my mom was away with a family medical emergency involving my grandma.

I was sedated the first night and don't remember much of it but I was in bad shape in morning, bruises, cuts and stuff.

The next day I refused to drink or take anything from either of them. I still wasn't sure then what had happened but I knew something was really wrong.

That night he came into my room and raped me twice and threatened to kill my mom if I told anyone. I heard them laughing about it and I think he gave my dad a truck along with some money but I don't know all the details.

I don't know how much I was worth so to speak but I did know that our money problems stopped for a while. My dad told me afterwords that I really helped the family and he used the cost of my grandma's illness as an example of why it had to happen.

My mom is dead now and I don't mind if he kills me but I don't know anything about him and my dad hasn't spoken to me in several years.

>>38283957
He has cancer now and will die soon I hope. He is in really bad condition apparently.

>>38284005
He's not so cool anymore.
>>
>>38282853
>non virgin thread in r9k
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
>>
My first gf was a nimfomaniac and we had sex 24/7. But then we broke up, and my new gf was really prudish and we had sex like 4 times in the span of a year and a half. Now I'm single, and am starting to miss my first one
>only had 2 long term relationships
>afraid to do one night stands or hookups because fear of attachment
Also, tinder is fun if you don't use it seriously and have no hope of actually hooking up with someone
>>
>>38284234
Oh yep sounds like he wasn't a strong enough patriarch and police officers are faggots, but you are still worthless chattle.
>>
>>38282853
only had sex with 2 people and they were sisters. not at the same time either. one of the cunts gave me herpes and now I'm having a hard time thinking of ways to tell the girl that I'm currently talking to that I occasionally have sores on my penis
>>
>>38284234
>My mom is dead now and I don't mind if he kills me but I don't know anything about him and my dad hasn't spoken to me in several years.
No. Your father is the one that deserves to die; not you.
>>
>>38284234
> That night he came into my room and raped me twice and threatened to kill my mom if I told anyone. I heard them laughing about it and I think he gave my dad a truck along with some money but I don't know all the details.

Ok, not hot. Sorry for asking
Have you tried terapy/medication? You need to leave that shit behind.
>>
Just got a yeast infection. My penis is forever going to be scarred. That bitch was not worth it but I was asking for it. Who'd thought the one bitch that picked me up would be infected.
>>
>>38284570
At least it's not an STD or HIV. Yeast infections are curable, but you're stupid for having unprotected sex.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.