[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: download (5).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Anyone else lost in life?

>Lost my job a few months ago
>Partner left me
>wake up with no purpose

I thought of dying today.
That's why I made this post.
I have nobody to talk too.

How's it going for you robots?
>>
>>38282259
>job
>partner

Fucking summerfags
>>
>>38282330
Dude.

I made it out the basement years ago.

I've probably been here longer than you.

We used to praise having jobs and partners before the anti "normie" betas newfags invaded.
>>
>>38282259
I've been thinking of severing all ties with my family and any friends I have left, delete Normiebook and change the phone, and move to another city or just gtfo somewhere.
I have my backpack ready for 6 months already, but I'm too much of a pussy to do that.
>>
You know, I haven't posted on this board for like 8 years

but I'm back today because I haven't showed up to my job for the past two shifts. I owe my roommate like $2700 for unpaid rent and I want to die most days

things will get better though, right?

pls help convince me to go to work tomorrow, I woke up for it and everything but just didn't go for no fucking reason
>>
>>38282259
>just started thinking about dying
>I've been wanting to due everyday since high school
>my mind just naturally goes to either suicide or homicide when I'm bored
>I can't take it anymore
>>
>>38282259
Wanna feel better? I will tell about myself:
> 27 never had a job
> Keep being a leech on my family, which despise me (and they are right)
> Got in college 7 years ago, but so absurdly dumb that I haven't been able to finish it
>No friends
> Never had a partner, not even anything close to a relationship
> Getting older and more retarded
> Medicine has no effects anymore

Oh, my man...you will do just fine.
>>
>>38282406
I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I love most of my family but my friend group can go fuck themselves for the most part. Bunch of self-centered degenerates(probably why I got along with them in the first place)
I have to stay in state for school because reasons so I'm trapped here for another 4 years(I'm 20 but haven't gone to college yet)

what the fuck do I do, do I try and move to another city or do I just wait it out and continue the farce that I actually enjoy their friendship?
>>
>>38282408
Welcome back /b/ro

I'm not sure on what to advise you.

As oddly enough I haven't posted in that ammount of time too and are returning today for the recent events.
>>
>>38282502
>I'm not sure on what to advise you.
just tell me to go to work tomorrow, please
>recent events.
what recent events?
>>
>>38282408
im not 25 but i wanna talk about the problem your in, i'd say go to work. pay the debt. and find a cheap place to live.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 3000x1688px
>>38282259
>Partner left me
but she loved you right?
LOL, she left you at the exact moment you could not spend money on her.
MGTOW! NOW!
>>
This was me 3 months ago.

Even went on unemployment. The one thing I was proud of was my self-sufficiency. And even that was gone.

My savings went bye-bye.

Last week, I finally got a job. Higher paying than my last. And I'm pretty much okay with being single, too.

I know that will get better still once the job starts. My first day is Wednesday.

It does get better. Don't give up.
>>
>>38282539

I think that it's important you go to work.

You need money for food buddy.

My recent events as previously described I feel mentally depressed and tired everyday.
>>
>>38282618
Good luck op

I hope I can do the same.
Just waiting on what I see is my last job chance so awaiting for interview reply.
>>
>>38282539

Go to work or I will come over and do horrifically unspeakable things to your butthole.
>>
>>38282259
my parents kicked me out the house now im homeless
im posting on an old phone my sister didnt want that i stole
>>
File: 1498653720066.jpg (102KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1498653720066.jpg
102KB, 800x1028px
>>38282544
basically I lost my job right before moving into a new place. no car so finding a new job was fucking devastating. finally started working at a place with my roommate and cashing out on rides from him, however that only lasted like 3 weeks before we both quit and found this new job. now I'm working at this place and I actually really enjoy it, I'm just depressed as shit for no real reason. I need to apply for school but have no motivation to do so.
the lease for this place is up in March of next year, so I think I'm gonna ride out until then, pay off this debt, and then find somewhere else to go. is living alone a good idea? I'm sure I could find some hole in the wall somewhere, but I'm not sure if that would make me happy or not
>>
>>38282539
Go to work tomorrow and pay off your debt, you're being an asshole to your roommate
>>
>>38282647
>>38282690
>>38282732
thanks guys, this is exactly what I needed right now
>>
>>38282259
>25
>Haven't felt love in probably 7 years
>Asked oneitus out a few months ago, got rejected with stupid "it's not you it's me" bullshit
>Stopped talking to her to get over it
>Few months pass
>Start talking to her again
>Mentions "new guy" in a text
>Feelings come back, don't want to even talk to her anymore

>Work 1 day a week and taking classes at university, but don't attend lectures.
>>
>>38282618
I have a job lined up, but I haven't give them a definite answer.
Now when I have it, I don't really want to take it, because I've realized that I will eventually quit.

I've been making pros and cons in my head and on paper for the whole week, and I'm still torn.
On one hand, leaving NEET life for a job in different city, gives me a chance do restart, start doing normie stuff, get to know some people, I might use it to finally get past my beginner's level programming.
But I was there before, I had great plans, and I ended up playing videogames and wailing over pointlessness of full time work, I don't know, was it because I felt even more isolated in the big city than I was at home?

I don't know anything anymore.
>>
>>38282462
I think my family and those friends actually like me, but I feel so degenerate, I'm a disappointment for them, and I feel so embarrassed that despite me being what I'm they still support me, and as family, they love me. I want to severe ties so I can escape the shame.
>>
>>38282259
> partner
fuck off normie
why don't you ask your pals Chad and Tyrone over on facebook how they'd cope with your situation

fucking normalslime, I swear to god
>>
I've been offered 1 final chance at being a normal person. The only problem is the job is in Japan. I understand I will be completely isolated from society. But hey? It's a job right?
>>
>>38283175
Grow up m8
>>
>>38282259

Same thing happened to me OP except I also have cystic fibrosis and I feel like I'm actually dying

Just another day in the life
>>
File: 1485801518180.jpg (67KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1485801518180.jpg
67KB, 400x550px
>>38282769
>Haven't felt love in probably 7 years
>Asked oneitus out
make up your mind
>>
>>38282259
>turning 25 on Saturday and lost both jobs in April
I swear to Christ OP I better still have my gf
>>
yes kind of, i look forward to going to therapy, or personal trainer as it's the only way i talk to other people. i got into a car accident driving home from friend's house those friends moved away.
>>
>>38282408
This board isn't 8 years old?
>>
>>38283229
mutual love

oregano
>>
>>38283180
fucking do it

do not pass up the experience to be in a completely unique and different culture from your own, you will come out a completely different(and hopefully better) person in taking this job, anon
>>
>>38282462
>I'm 20 what do i do
first learn to read, this is the 25+ thread kiddo
>>
>>38283403
He means 4chins dude
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (68KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
68KB, 510x600px
>>38282259
> Be 27.
> Becoming senior at work.
> Moving out soon.
> Getting car soon.

And all I feel is regret. What have I done, I could have just stayed on living at my parents and saving my money, but now I have literally signed myself up for indentured servitude.

Though I plan on leveraging the car and apartment to finally loose my virginity by acquiring a friends-with-benefits.

Do any of you know how to get an fwb, I have friends.
>>
>>38283511
I mean I have no friends.
>>
>>38283403
>>38283466
apparently it is 9 years old, where did the time go?
>>
there's another 25+ thread
>>
Please excuse my shitposting, but I too feel like venting.

>Go from living at parents place to living in my own place with my partner (at the time)
>Drama occurs with partner, the relationship ends, partner leaves, I still have my place.
>Have a realization, "this is the first time I have been at my own place on my own"
>Start living like a bachelor / slob
Things have been pretty good so far. Being alone kinda sucks, but my partner and I were getting to the point where we were fighting every single day, so a bit of peace and quiet is welcome.

I hope things get better with you OP, and everyone else ITT.

Also real quick
>my job sucks. It used to be cool but it recently turned to shit
>gaming sucks, Capcom and WOTC both have disappointed me recently.
>>
File: 1496921892309.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496921892309.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>26
>never had a real job
>live off welfare on my own
>single
Not the life I envisioned for myself or wanted but it could be a lot worse.
>>
>>38283571
How did you get a partner.
By "my own place" do you mean rent or own.
>>
>>38283630
I found my partner at work. When I met him, he was "the new guy". I considered myself a sad-sack forever alone loser at the time, but my partner saw something in me and pursued me. Keep in mind that I am a homo (hence saying partner instead of gf).

I rent an apartment.
>>
>24
>NEET in parent's house
>Refuse to get job
>Parent's ask why
>Give some generic hippie answer
>In reality it's because my last 2 jobs I sperged out and left without any official resignation. There's no way I could use either of them as references. Parents thought I just quit them because I'm a dirty hippie bum

Lots of talk these days about forcing the millennials out of the "nest" as they call it. But I would likely die without my medications because of my chronic illness. At the very least I would have multiple violent seizures if it weren't for the health plan I'm on
>>
>>38282259
Weekend soon. Well in 4 days anyway. Looking forward to not bring at work cause hate work. But also dreading it cause no friends and will just sit in front of laptop from Fri evening to Mon morning...

I think Im in love with this girl - https://www.instagram.com/p/BV92gYZFTVw/. I wish could be the kind of man that meant anything to her , but I'm not and never can be ...

I wish I was brave enough to kill myself but I'm a fucking coward
>>
>>38283738
Hey buddy OP here

I do exactly the same.

Where are you? Im asking coz the qt girl is British.
>>
I stalked my ex's fb today, saw a picture of her with her new boyfriend enjoying life. I don't think I want to live anymore. I'm so alone.
>>
>>38283738
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BV92gYZFTVw
girl looks groundbreaking dull
>>
>>38283916
I felt the exact same fucking way. Buddy, you gotta block that fb and never unblock it and keep everything related to her completely out of sight. I used to heavily abuse substances because of my broken heart oneitis bullshit, until I made the decision to erase her existance from my mind as much as possible.

Still haven't had a relationship since her, which is over 6 years ago now; but I am much more optimistic than I was many years before. If you can fully immerse yourself in your career or even some kind of fine art/hobby, then perhaps it will pay off. That's what I am currently telling myself.
>>
>>38282259

Absolutely, I am.

But I'm used to it by now.
>>
>>38282456
I wish people like us could meet someday, but I'm even to much of a pussy to arrange for something like that
>>
>>38283538
I was almost starting to reeee. And of course nobody here knows how to get fwb's. What are you, stupid?
>>
>>38282394
>I made it out the basement years ago.
>I've probably been here longer than you.
>>
File: climatechange74_01.jpg (131KB, 1000x513px) Image search: [Google]
climatechange74_01.jpg
131KB, 1000x513px
I am Australian.
I am 28 years old
I am a virgin
I got fired last month
I am very scared of water scarcity due to climate change and this is ruining my life.

I literally spend 7 hours a day at a nearby river putting water into small bottles which I hide around the city so I have an emergency water source.
Last week I got beaten up by a gang of aboriginal australians when I tried to hide a bottle of water underneath an old wheelbarrow and it turned out they were using it for storing drugs.

Mty life is a mess, I hope the thirst death comes soon
>>
>>38284659
What's the water situation like in Australia? Are there frequent droughts and stuff like that?

I'm moving to WA in a week, don't really know what I'm in for.
>>
>>38284659
That doesn't normal lad. Australia is a developed country, it's not like you will die of thirst whenever the first drought hits. You should seek counseling
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.