[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was disappointing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: OhUkcmT.jpg (111KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
OhUkcmT.jpg
111KB, 790x790px
Tried weed, laughed a bit and felt chilled out. Wasn't worth the effort or cost.
Really boring, actually.
Why do you people do it?
>>
Do it by yourself and play vidya or watch anime
>>
If you wanna get hyped try cocaine, meth or crack.
>>
First times always weak. Didn't even feel it the first time. How much did you smoke?
>>
>>38282000
Anime is gay, can't do it at home. Had to do it in a forest.
>>38282016
No thanks
>>38282017
Apparently it was really "good" stuff. I smoked like half a gram of the "smelly ganja" as the guy put it.
>>
>>38281978
You gotta smoke it 3 times. First 2 times are boring.
>>
>use a bong, it blew me away how much stronger it is like that
>try lsd then come back to it and it makes it way cooler for some reason
>if not, just do lsd then
>>
>>38282165
>>38282109
No thanks, it was enough degeneracy for me just doing it once.
>>
>>38282105
If you smoked half a gram and didn't feel it, it probably wasn't good shit. That or it was sativa which is shit tier and the upper of weed. I never feel sativa until I start talking and stumbling over my words.
>>
>>38282192
Smoking weed is too degenerate? What?

Maybe instead of shaping your interests around what other people think about you, try forming your own opinions.
>>
>>38282207
Oh. It smelt really nice. Although it made me cough.
>>38282229
That is my own opinion.
I think weed is degenerate. Oddly enough, it was what other people thought of me that made me smoke it.
>>
>>38281978
Depends how you smoke it, if you use a lot of tobacco to weed ratio it's not as good effect

Try a bong much better
>>
>>38282301
It had no tobacco. It was just weed. Is that the wrong way to do it?
>>
File: bestofapu2.png (975KB, 969x617px) Image search: [Google]
bestofapu2.png
975KB, 969x617px
>>38281978
>Why do you people do it?
1) le fix my meme anxiety
2) le I want to be le happy
both are absolute normie reasons and weed fags should kill themselves
>>
>>38281978
Fun to do sometimes, masturbating and watching cute anime and cartoons are great experiences while high. Don't do it very often so it doesn't kill my work drive and space me too out, I'm already too distractable as it is.
>>
>>38282109
Funny, I've only had two experiences with it and both didn't really effect me at all.
A friend of mine has convinced me to have one more try next weekend but baked into brownies instead, luckily it's not my money being wasted on this stuff.
>>
Helps autism. Cant smoke with my parents because it turns them into wet rags. They prefer crack/coke
>>
>>38282347
This man is right.
>>38282367
that was unexpected
>>
>>38282361
*affect
Silly mistake on my part there
>>
>>38282326
that's the only way you should smoke it honestly and yea bongs are the better way too, just be careful about how big of a rip you take. A good bong can fuck up your throat pretty bad
>>
>>38281978

Like to spin some records , watch funny shit while high. Makes music better and shit funnier, plus it just makes me relax. That's literally it. I hate smoking with other people, I do it alone
>>
>>38282376
Well its not like we fuck with opiates, we all get sick from it. It's booze that's the problem
>>
>smoke weed
>get panic attacks
>try to smoke week while comfy and at home and listening to calming music
>still get panic attacks
>>
fuck that shit mayne. felt 1124123 needles inside my body the whole time.
>>
>>38282192
which reflects how you're yet to actually experience drugs. of course thinking that's the extent of it will make you feel like a loser for trying you mung
>>
>>38282361
Just watch out with edible shit. The different form of ingestion causes the high to come on later, like 45 min-hour later, but at least in my experience, the high was quite extreme.

2 times I smoked it, didn't feel anything, though that wasn't helped by the coughing spasms I had. Tried an edible and after about an hour felt like gravity got like 10 times stronger and I passed out. Part of that was my fault for being uninformed though and a dumbass. Found out later I probably consumed like a gram in less than 5 minutes. Consuming too much with not much tolerance can cause your blood sugar to fall which can lead to blacking out, at least that is what the internet said.
>>
File: 1471984665151.png (470KB, 746x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471984665151.png
470KB, 746x720px
>smoke weed
>eat shitton of junk food
>rewatch moeshit and pause every minute since you can't follow the dialogue
>repeat every friday

5/5 would do it again.
>>
The first two times or so you won't really feel anything because you don't know how to inhale smoke.
>inb4 yes i do
No you don't. Try it a few more times and see, also playing vidya or doing something while high is really fun. Also if you're paying more than $10/g, you're getting trik'd
>>
yeah i've tried weed many, many times. i've tried everything from "crap" weed to the really expensive shit... it's not worth it. ironically the weed that people said was crappy is what ended up giving me the nicest high
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.