[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nu/pol/ is worse than /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 1499391177725.png (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499391177725.png
1MB, 2048x2048px
Every day someone makes a thread here about how you have to leave /r9k/ because of how toxic it is. But it's actually nothing compared to how vile nu/shit/ is. Nu/garbage/ was populated by /r9k/ and /v/ after gaymercancer, so it has the same user "type", but now it's also overflowing with lying fucks who do nothing but post fake right wing news propaganda that is disprovable with a 10 second google search. It's like an insane asylum where everyone is also severely mentally retarded. I just can't go there anymore. The oppressive weight of the lies and stupidity there just fucking strains my brain to even see at this point.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (15KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
15KB, 421x421px
>>38280758
I agree, I was one of the posters from /new/ since /pol/'s beginning, and it's completely gone down the shitter. Never do they talk about the elite ruling the world and the jews ruining white countries, it's all "LE DONALD GENERALE!!! PRAISE KEK! TOP KIKKITY KEKKLES MY EBIN KEKISTANI! REEEE NORMIES GET OUT OF MY BOARD! XD." /pol/ is dead, and /v/ is getting to the point where it's also becoming shit, but not quite yet. The effects of gamergate seemed to have worn off from /v/ but with the new surge of summerfags it's getting bad. Every fucking thread devolves into a console war thread, a completely off topic from video games thread, or "le go back to /pol/ dumb bigot!" he says as he posts pepe for the 46th time today. /r9k/, /pol/ and soon /v/ will be dead, and 4chan will die with it if we don't get rid of the newfags somehow or force them to go to newfag college boards like /b/ or get banned for newfaggotry.
>>
>he takes the politics meme seriously
>he doesn't realize this was just the logical progression of the meme
it's no different than getting mad at someone for posting doge
>>
File: 270379_1.jpg (22KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
270379_1.jpg
22KB, 285x214px
>>38280758

I know. They're mentally ill and cognitively dissonant. The disparity between intelligence levels shocked me coming from /pol/ to here.

/pol/s favorite line: that's different though.

Pol: fuck jews! Day of the rope now!
Me: Trump's family and cabinet are jewish bankers.
Pol: that's different tho.

Pol: the left wing uses paid protesters!
Me: source? Meanwhile here's Alex Jones paying protesters. https://youtu.be/gI9_O1Qn3XY
Pol: that's different tho.

Pol: fuck muslims and fuck Israel.
Me: "our greatest allies" "saudi peacekeepers."
Pol: shill! Cuck!
>>
>>38280877
Oh they fucking love the elites now. Can't suck their dicks enough. I never thought I'd see the day when /pol/ of all places shills for literal jewish bankers.
>>
>>38280877

/pol/ as a place for discussion has died. It's no better than a tumblr hugbox. A right wing safe space.
Funny enough even st-rmfront has better forums where they criticise and analyze trumps policies and decisions. They have a no swastika rule in place so they don't look like retards either. Fucking st-rmfront of all places is a more reasonable, balanced, and responsible forum for the right wing than le edgy legion MAGAPEDe /pol/.
>>
>>38280758
>I just can't go there anymore. The oppressive weight of the lies and stupidity there just fucking strains my brain to even see at this point.

/pol/ will never recover from Trumptards for the next 4 years at the least. These people are cancer. Just check the CNN comments section on FB, nothing but /pol/ and The_Donald type trolls. It lowers your IQ just reading their crap.
>>
File: Alt Right.png (273KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
Alt Right.png
273KB, 434x428px
>>38280877
>and 4chan will die with it if we don't get rid of the newfags somehow or force them to go to newfag college boards like /b/ or get banned for newfaggotry.

I dont think you realize that people have been saying literally what you just said for YEARS. You're showing your newness.
But the difference now is that many new people instead of discovering 4chan with /b/ and then graduating from it, they're discovering 4chan with /pol/ and then move to to other boards with their mentality. Thats why you have so many politics threads on /v/ forcing their right-wing (which isnt right-wing, just anti-SJW crap) agenda on everyone and it's damn annoying.
>>
>>38281215

Thoughts on coordinated shilling? Per example scientology has crept back onto /pol/s boards and noone fucking cares. People were discussing the benefits of dianetics the other day.

I can't tell if this is a coordinated divide and conquer strategy or if /nu/pol is just that retarded they don't remember the battles fought by the church of scientology against random channers.
>>
>>38280758
Any /pol/ is worse than r9k. r9k keeps their bitterness in, /pol/ spreads it like a disease
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.